Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Paulpipar In: Against All Odds! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Paulpipar In: Against All Odds! (242 Views)

62 Year Grandma Bagged First Degree Against All Odds / Towards Achieving Academic Excellence Amidst All Odds In The University / "Glory To God!! We Did It Y'all! | 7 Friends Qualify As Doctors Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paulpipar In: Against All Odds! by branhampaul: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
PAULPIPAR IN: AGAINST ALL ODDS!

Tupac Shakur stated in his song titled "Against all odds", and I quote, "Representin' to the fullest, being soldiers with military minds".

Also,

George R.R Martin once said, "A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep."

"When it comes to taking decisions that affect your life, nothing else should matter, except what you have decided to be necessary."

It is a whooping shame, I must utter, that in our society today, many young and old persons do things they do because they see others doing those things.

"Some offer courses because a friend is doing so."
"Some get into a relationship because they see their mates doing the same."

Most individuals fitting the description given above are so scared, like a rat glued to a rat-trap, whenever it comes to standing alone or being who they ought to be.
I can't tell correctly if this is a consequent of inferiority complex or just a compact agreement with call-it-whatever.

As a young person living and journeying through earth, being yourself should be your primary priority till death calls your name.

Taking a stance should be your primary nature.

No one can insult, demean, or humiliate you except you give them the power to. You should start seeing criticism as cements used in moulding bricks, hence, criticism shouldn't break you, but rather it should make you more compact and stronger.

If the next door man can have a right to choose what he believes in, you should be able choose for yourself also. And whenever you are denied of a common thing that everyone else enjoys, be a loud speaker for yourself, and guess what, nature never fails in sending people who will back you up and support you in toto.

In my years of living, I have come to realise that: no matter what one does or say, there are always persons hovering, ever willing and ready to criticize or tear one down, so I made a chose that I will rather be myself and be criticized, than be like the next man and yet still be criticized.

"It is much better to be criticized being yourself than to be criticized being like someone else."

Go against all odds.

I am not tending you to become violent, physically, or to be outwardly disrespectful, but rather be dogged and peaceful in pursuing what you desire.

You are no man's slave.

Do not let anyone step on you.

Do not let anyone demean you.

You have to stand up for yourself whenever and wherever!

Most times the most influential way to make people respect you is to live an exemplary life that you will admire in someone else.

When lower beings come pouring their insults on you because of a decision you have chosen to stand by, heed no attention to these humans, for they are like the regular big mouths talkative who steady run their mouths like a spoilt tap, but never actually do anything.

I, PaulPipar, once said, "it is easier to sit and criticize those building a house, but when the rain comes, we shall know who's the fool."

Keep Working! A person only insults you when you allow such insulting words limit you!

- PaulPipar

http://paulpipar.cf

http://facebook.com/iampaulpipar

http://twitter.com/iampaulpipar

WhatsApp: https:///80Rt2yJVl6KHZq8G8KYFPx

(1) (Reply)

About 1.8 Million Candidates To Write UTME 2019 Exam – JAMB Discloses / Useful Summit For You To Attend / Urgent...to Let...a Room A Self Contained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.