Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix (60688 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by dustmalik(m): 12:37am On Feb 17, 2019
PythonDancer:

So, how do you explain the pictures on this thread . You bastard
Don't mind these hypocrites. They always seem to know someone somewhere with a different narrative.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by kally32(m): 12:41am On Feb 17, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
RIP
A case of the aggressor playing the victim. If you're not a hypocrite, tell us what happened and the casualties from the real victims. Why was Elrufai quick to mention the fulanis as the victim and making a press statement before going to confirm? God in heaven will reward him for any killings he aided, abated and caused as governor of Kaduna state.

14 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by naijaking1: 12:43am On Feb 17, 2019
In a few hours now, we go come discover na fake pictures be this.

2 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by Sirjamo: 12:46am On Feb 17, 2019
I thought one Odidirinkalu in Onitsha said that nobody was killed in Kaduna!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2019
Fake pictures fake as fùck

8 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by SalamRushdie: 12:50am On Feb 17, 2019
PythonDancer:

Good ! I like this !
You are now in trouble .
The kind of death that these innocent people died awaits you in the coming days .
And every single member of your immediate family . You will all be rounded up just like this people and slaughtered. Then burnt to ashes .
Where ever you are , so far air is around you and you are breathing in air . So far you’re drinking water and water is touching your body . So shall it be .

I am drinking water right now as we speak ... Over 1000 shias killed and buried by this govt you kept quiet , over 19thousand innocent people killed by herdsmen you kept quiet and now you think you can wish me bad bad because of fake propaganda pics I queried the source then you must be a joker .... I declare by the Name of Living God I serve that all your failed curse for me will Return to you in 50 folds !!!!!!!!! And if I don't have a hand a hand in the death of anybody in that place you all you have wished above will decend on you from this moment . A blood thirsty demon like you can never have a hold on me ..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by PythonDancer: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Don't worry the wrath of the God I serve dwells with you from now on .
We shall see
Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by SalamRushdie: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2019
PythonDancer:

Let’s wait and see.
You will get news very soon .

The only news I will get is promotions and promotions ..Any evil you plan will fall on you 50 folds and destroy you except I don't serve a Living God !!!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by PythonDancer: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

The only news I will get is promotions and promotions ..Any evil you plan will fall on you 50 folds and destroy you except I don't serve a Living God !!!!!!!
We shall see cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by nairalandankrah: 1:06am On Feb 17, 2019
#buharimustgo

5 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by SalamRushdie: 1:09am On Feb 17, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Fake pictures fake as fùck

ofcourse the OP took two different pictures and try to pass them as one

8 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by kally32(m): 1:17am On Feb 17, 2019
Southern Kaduna Peoples Union

Press Release

El-Rufai’s dastardly plot to incite violence over ‘Kajuru Killings’

The attention of the Southern Kaduna Peoples Union (SOKAPU) has been drawn to a report credited to Governor Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai over alleged killings of 66 Fulani in Kajuru Local Government Area. We are at a loss as to the real motive behind the governor’s disclosure, made public less than 24 hours before the commencement of national polls that were postponed by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). We are of the view that el-Rufai’s comments over the Kajuru killings was deliberately orchestrated to inflame ethnic and religious sentiments to produce yet another cycle of bloodshed.

SOKAPU has reached out to the various community leaders in Kajuru, including officials of the Adara Nation to ascertain what actually happened. On Sunday, February 10, 2019, the Adara natives residing in Ungwar Barde in Kufana District of Kajuru Local Government Area came under attack by gunmen suspected to be herdsmen. The attack lasted from 10pm of Sunday to 4am of Monday February 11, 2019. By the time the merchants of deaths and destructions were through with their mission, no fewer than 11 lives, including a pregnant woman, were lost. Scores of victims of the attack on Ungwar Barde sustained injuries, with some of them presently receiving treatment at some health facilities in the state capital. We have been informed that the attackers, seven of them in number, were arrested by a team of policemen. Sadly, not a statement was issued by el-Rufai over that gruesome attack on Ungwan Barde.

Following the Sunday attack on Ungwan Barde, residents of Ungwan Busa and Doruwa located in Kajuru LGA deserted their villages for safety. Presently, the District Head of Kufana and four of his village heads, on the directive the governor, have been summoned to Kaduna and ordered to produce persons behind ‘reprisal attacks’. However, the monarchs have told their interrogators that they are unaware of any ‘reprisal attacks’ and, therefore, unable to identify persons behind such attacks. Apart from the 11 corpses of Adara natives that were killed during the Sunday attack, the community leaders have denied knowledge of any attack.

Arising from the above, SOKAPU is shocked at the deliberate falsehood by el-Rufai who found it convenient not to inform the world of an earlier attack that claimed the lives of 11 Adara natives. SOKAPU is convinced that Governor el-Rufai is on an irrevocable journey of inflaming ethnic conflagration that has always been in line with his deliberate chronicle of profiling Southern Kaduna people as favourably disposed to violence.

We wish to inform Nigerians and the world that it has always been in the character of the governor to promote violence through spreading hate speech for the advancement of his waning political survival. If the governor, who was aware that Adara natives were killed on Sunday, neglected to come public, then Nigerians and the world are well placed to understand the nebulous and evil motives of el-Rufai who once shocked Nigerians on national television that he had paid whopping sums of money to foreign herdsmen involved in attacking communities in Southern Kaduna.

SOKAPU is calling on the Inspector General of Police and the Director of Department of State Service (DSS) to carry out an independent investigation and tell the world the truth of what actually happened in Kajuru. We are startled that it was the governor and not the police that announced the alleged killings in Kajuru. Let Nigerians and the world know that, should there be any breakdown of law and order in Kaduna state, Governor el-Rufai should be held responsible.

We wish to appeal to Kaduna state people to remain calm and not react to any form of provocation, including the current attempt to incite ethnic and religious brushfire. We call on our people, comprising diverse ethnic members of various religious persuasions, to be steadfast in our collective resolve to stand together and not allow ourselves to be divided by this divisive governor. We call on men and women of good conscience to condemn el-Rufai’s dastardly antics as he attempts to goad our state down the slippery slope of yet another round of unprecedented crisis.

Sign:

Yakubu Kuzamani

National PRO

13 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by ihumble4u: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2019
the wasted goat meat tho.
rip to d dead

1 Like

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by SalamRushdie: 2:42am On Feb 17, 2019
kally32:
Southern Kaduna Peoples Union

Press Release

El-Rufai’s dastardly plot to incite violence over ‘Kajuru Killings’

The attention of the Southern Kaduna Peoples Union (SOKAPU) has been drawn to a report credited to Governor Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai over alleged killings of 66 Fulani in Kajuru Local Government Area. We are at a loss as to the real motive behind the governor’s disclosure, made public less than 24 hours before the commencement of national polls that were postponed by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). We are of the view that el-Rufai’s comments over the Kajuru killings was deliberately orchestrated to inflame ethnic and religious sentiments to produce yet another cycle of bloodshed.

SOKAPU has reached out to the various community leaders in Kajuru, including officials of the Adara Nation to ascertain what actually happened. On Sunday, February 10, 2019, the Adara natives residing in Ungwar Barde in Kufana District of Kajuru Local Government Area came under attack by gunmen suspected to be herdsmen. The attack lasted from 10pm of Sunday to 4am of Monday February 11, 2019. By the time the merchants of deaths and destructions were through with their mission, no fewer than 11 lives, including a pregnant woman, were lost. Scores of victims of the attack on Ungwar Barde sustained injuries, with some of them presently receiving treatment at some health facilities in the state capital. We have been informed that the attackers, seven of them in number, were arrested by a team of policemen. Sadly, not a statement was issued by el-Rufai over that gruesome attack on Ungwan Barde.

Following the Sunday attack on Ungwan Barde, residents of Ungwan Busa and Doruwa located in Kajuru LGA deserted their villages for safety. Presently, the District Head of Kufana and four of his village heads, on the directive the governor, have been summoned to Kaduna and ordered to produce persons behind ‘reprisal attacks’. However, the monarchs have told their interrogators that they are unaware of any ‘reprisal attacks’ and, therefore, unable to identify persons behind such attacks. Apart from the 11 corpses of Adara natives that were killed during the Sunday attack, the community leaders have denied knowledge of any attack.

Arising from the above, SOKAPU is shocked at the deliberate falsehood by el-Rufai who found it convenient not to inform the world of an earlier attack that claimed the lives of 11 Adara natives. SOKAPU is convinced that Governor el-Rufai is on an irrevocable journey of inflaming ethnic conflagration that has always been in line with his deliberate chronicle of profiling Southern Kaduna people as favourably disposed to violence.

We wish to inform Nigerians and the world that it has always been in the character of the governor to promote violence through spreading hate speech for the advancement of his waning political survival. If the governor, who was aware that Adara natives were killed on Sunday, neglected to come public, then Nigerians and the world are well placed to understand the nebulous and evil motives of el-Rufai who once shocked Nigerians on national television that he had paid whopping sums of money to foreign herdsmen involved in attacking communities in Southern Kaduna.

SOKAPU is calling on the Inspector General of Police and the Director of Department of State Service (DSS) to carry out an independent investigation and tell the world the truth of what actually happened in Kajuru. We are startled that it was the governor and not the police that announced the alleged killings in Kajuru. Let Nigerians and the world know that, should there be any breakdown of law and order in Kaduna state, Governor el-Rufai should be held responsible.

We wish to appeal to Kaduna state people to remain calm and not react to any form of provocation, including the current attempt to incite ethnic and religious brushfire. We call on our people, comprising diverse ethnic members of various religious persuasions, to be steadfast in our collective resolve to stand together and not allow ourselves to be divided by this divisive governor. We call on men and women of good conscience to condemn el-Rufai’s dastardly antics as he attempts to goad our state down the slippery slope of yet another round of unprecedented crisis.

Sign:

Yakubu Kuzamani

National PRO

I believe your story because I raised an alarm that non of the person's in that grave have the physique of a Fulani and instead look more like people of southern Kaduna stock .. I counted the bodies in the PIC and O see they are exactly 11 a figure that tallies with the 11 in your press release ..Meaning the OP AlhajiYoung posted this for propaganda

13 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by coolscott(m): 2:43am On Feb 17, 2019
PythonDancer:

Just take a look at the comments of all these Igbo atikulators on the thread .
Why are you people so useless?
Omg . I can’t hold my tears .
These Igbo people are so wicked and heartless.
You all rushed to hijack the thread like you always do to every thread on Nairaland just to spew all these trash?
God will judge all of you .
The fact is that if all these things are happening on the el-rufai's watch, it means he has lost control of his state.

He lacks the leadership that should see that these things do not happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) / AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.