Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix (60678 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by Koralords: 3:51am On Feb 17, 2019
But some people are hearless kill small kids and even livestocks ,rip to the dead weather Fulani or not killings and violence should be condemned

3 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by Bighead9: 5:43am On Feb 17, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Who does this man think is deceiving so after Prof Chidi Odinkalu, accused You of cooking up the story of the 66 people killed last night in Kajuru L.G.A of Kaduna on channels tv today.
you went looking for your family people in the bush...

You dey mind that midget. The fear if loosing this election is Killing this Bastard. El-Rufai will definitely burn in hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by MrExcel(m): 6:03am On Feb 17, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
Some of the victims were burnt
And you think this picture is from there?
Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by tuniski: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
cry

Fake picture.
Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by layzie: 6:23am On Feb 17, 2019
This report states 11/02/2019 as date of incident. Why would a sitting governor claim it happened on the election eve if not to cause voter apathy??

7 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by layzie: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2019
PythonDancer:

Just take a look at the comments of all these Igbo atikulators on the thread .
Why are you people so useless?
Omg . I can’t hold my tears .
These Igbo people are so wicked and heartless.
You all rushed to hijack the thread like you always do to every thread on Nairaland just to s pew all these trash?
God will judge all of you .

The report even with no credible source clearly states 11/2/19 as date of incident (same date given by NEMA and CAN in another thread with casualty figure put at 11). Let's not even argue about casualty figures but why would the governor claim it happened on the election eve 15/2/2019 night?
Please condemn wat is clearly wrong and stop pointing out fingers at your imaginary heartless people.

6 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by kally32(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I believe your story because I raised an alarm that non of the person's in that grave have the physique of a Fulani and instead look more like people of southern Kaduna stock .. I counted the bodies in the PIC and O see they are exactly 11 a figure that tallies with the 11 in your press release ..Meaning the OP AlhajiYoung posted this for propaganda

People should know the trademark of Elrufai by now. The way he hurriedly announced the news should tell people his jaundiced view and intention. Having both sides of the story will help us make informed comment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by gobuchinny: 6:48am On Feb 17, 2019
PythonDancer:

You all rushed to hijack the thread like you always do to every thread on Nairaland just to spew all these trash?

You are a part of the problem sir, how do you know there r all igbo people? How? You are clearly full of tribalism and hatred..I weep for this country undecided undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by Okoroawusa: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2019
PythonDancer:
So, how do you explain the pictures on this thread . You bastard
There were "nursed' not "doctored"
Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by SouthEastFacts: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Oga,its like u r new to Nairaland. Am Igbo,but am different.

Majority of these people making these comments are igbos.There were shouting "Biafra or Dead" few month back.
They are capitalizing on the anonymous nature of Nairaland to say things that they can't say on Twitter, Facebook n even real life.
Oga yoruba moslem, you can never be Igbo, even in your next life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by SouthEastFacts: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2019
El Rufai is just evil.

1 Like

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by Babacele: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
El Rufai is just evil.
because?
Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by Okoroawusa: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Oga yoruba moslem, you can never be Igbo, even in your next life.
Ikpu nnegi gbakwa oku!

Ndi obodo unu nine abughi ndi Igbo.Unu bia na Nairaland unu an'akpari onwe unu.Na eme ndi Igbo ihe akaje n'anya ndi mba ozo.

Tufiakwa!....medebenu o!
Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by SalamRushdie: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

See a chronic habitual liar who has sold his soul to the devil claiming servant of God. No wonder you are known as Reno Omokri.

Dont worry your evil friend will confirm to you that I am indeed a Great Servant of God !!

1 Like

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by mightyhazell: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are a part of the problem sir, how do you know there r all igbo people? How? You are clearly full of tribalism and hatred..I weep for this country undecided undecided
from his moniker u can assert that this ia a rabid igbo hater and is choking on igbo obsession

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2019
PythonDancer:

You all rushed to hijack the thread like you always do to every thread on Nairaland just to spew all these trash?

Shut Up there...

Instead of you to call out the perpetrators and the useless government aiding them..

You are here talking trash... Shame on you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by islandmoon: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2019
where is the graphic? bloody liar just want to cause crisis mr midget bodybag bagwell

3 Likes

Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by kings59: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2019
RIP to the casualties.
Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by kenny714433(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2019
cry
Which way Nigeria?

But jokes apart, these people poor o. Seeing this pictures, one will think that this is 1800 views of some villages in Nigeria. In my village down South, huts ain't even used as pen again.

The killers will meet their Waterloo one day.
Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2019
These pictures are horrible .is Nigeria at war and no body told me!!!
Re: Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix by Chukwurah003: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Change the change! We are Overwhelmingly
ATIKULATED !Those who are packaging buhari for Nigerians don't mean well for this country he is not qualified to be Nigeria's President, he should instead be appointed EFCC chairman to fight corruption better since that's the only thing he know how to do best...PERIOD!!!!

See this one. Abeg go and sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.