Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,189 members, 7,867,454 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos (69017 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by almakiyyun(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sterope:
I doubt a 2/3 months pregnancy can cause such significant change in the breast please.

Poor feeding can also cause it
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Artistree: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
bluefilm:
Who brought this rubbish here?

Will you quickly remove it before red hot thunder from Armageddon strikes your whole family right now!!!

What manner of stupidity is this?

Nonsense. sad
And your moniker is bluefil.m?

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by cookingsoul(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

Your opinion, just like their own is stupid.
Round, pointed, 'sexy', boobs will shrink and drop. Big penis will shrink and never elevate again. At the end of the day we all have the same fate.
Those girls who expose their boobs, I don't think they're doing it for you specifically, why you keep elevating yourself?
elevate this nd dat i no kukuma go scool but the only elevating we dey happen nah big.nice nd supple breast we r downgrading ur saggy boobs movement,we men reject ur movement resoundingly we no want.please let us elevate d elevation

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Dollabiz: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
no moral values again in.this generation
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by OkunrinOloro: 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thank God smiley

TonyeBarcanista:
Still PDP

#GetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
gypsey:
I am Afraid, You have made No sense here, I find it difficult Comprehending your comment. You keep repeating this same Word Elevating, do you even know the meaning?.
see, i have no problem females calling men small penise broke men. but people like you shouldn't complain when A man calls a female Saggy, wrinkle breasted and Ugly.

You didn't Answer Any of my Questions, youhi are Rather concentrating on Attacking me personally, the same thing you Accused me of. grin
So if they are not doing it to Attract Me/men's Attentions, who are they doing it for? And why? And If A female comes on public Social media to expose their breasts I will definitely comment. It is a social media.

My opinions are stupid? because you don't Agree? grin
I must Agree with your opinion otherwise i am Stupid?

Oh! please could you tell me what Elevating means? tongue
LMAO. You're saying if a girl exposes her boobs she's doing it for men's attention? LMAO. Okay.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jakumo:

If a man stood in front of you in a public place, and whipped out his schlong for the world to see, would you accept that proud display as normal, because the man's twitching hairy member is not pointed directly at you during the exposition ?
Oga, I believe we're talking about breasts, not penis or vagina. Every human being has breast, the fact that men get turned on when they see ours is not our fault. Come again, what's your point?
Nevemind, I don't care.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Jakumo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

LMAO. You're saying if a girl exposes her boobs she's doing it for men's attention? LMAO. Okay.

Yes actually, women do dress to expose various body parts primarily to impress other women with their beauty, but also to appear sexy to men.

If the women thus exposed are actually ugly and out of shape, then the display will NOT be appreciated by anyone, be they male or female.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
cookingsoul:
elevate this nd dat i no kukuma go scool but the only elevating we dey happen nah big.nice nd supple breast we r downgrading ur saggy boobs movement,we men reject ur movement resoundingly we no want.please let us elevate d elevation
Speak English please, I don't understand that language.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Jakumo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

Oga, I believe we're talking about breasts, not penis or vagina. Every human being has breast, the fact that men get turned on when they see ours is not our fault. Come again, what's your point?
Nevemind, I don't care.

The point is that if the ting dey fine, show us, but if the ting dey ugly, please, just hide am.

Nobody like to take eye see bad ting, but na everybody like to dey see betta ting.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jakumo:

Yes actually, women do dress to expose various body parts to primarily to impress other women with their beauty, but also to appear sexy to men.

If the women thus exposed are actually ugly and out of shape, then the display will NOT be appreciated by anyone, be they male or female.
I'd agree if you said all the women you've met.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Jakumo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

I'd agree if you said all the women you've met.

I've yet to meet, or even hear about a woman who dresses to please nobody but herself.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
gypsey:
I am Afraid, You have made No sense here, I find it difficult Comprehending your comment. You keep repeating this same Word Elevating, do you even know the meaning?.
see, i have no problem females calling men small penise broke men. but people like you shouldn't complain when A man calls a female Saggy, wrinkle breasted and Ugly.

You didn't Answer Any of my Questions, you are Rather concentrating on Attacking me personally, the same thing you Accused me of. grin
So if they are not doing it to Attract Me/men's Attentions, who are they doing it for? And why? And If A female comes on public Social media to expose their breasts I will definitely comment. It is a social media.

My opinions are stupid? because you don't Agree? grin
I must Agree with your opinion otherwise i am Stupid?

Oh! please could you tell me what Elevating means? tongue
That you don't have a problem with women body shaming men doesn't make it right. You should check Kim Kardashians instagram, yeah I'm sure she badly wants your attention. Tell me that it's all the women you've met and I won't argue with you. Check your dictionary for the meaning of elevate.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jakumo:

I've yet to meet, or even hear about a woman who dresses to please nobody but herself.
Say what?
You should start doubting your existence.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Jakumo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

Say what?
You should start doubting your existence.

Na so. Lie no good. Women dress to impress, shock or alarm, unless of course they are restricted in their dress mode, by uniform requirements related to their profession.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jakumo:

Na so. Lie no good. Women dress to impress, shock or alarm, unless of course they are restricted in their dress mode, by uniform requirements related to their profession.
Okay. As you're in my head and in every girls head. I bet you want to feel good about being a man, demi god.

Mtchew
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Jakumo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

Okay. As you're in my head and in every girls head. I bet you want to feel good about being a man, demi god.

Mtchew

So does this mean a date is out of the question ?
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Texman21: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
we sell getzner,filtex voile,senator,fabrics contact me on 08186658092 or whatsapp

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

That you don't have a problem with women body shaming men doesn't make it right. You should check Kim Kardashians instagram, yeah I'm sure she badly wants your attention. Tell me that it's all the women you've met and I won't argue with you. Check your dictionary for the meaning of elevate.
Do the women who do it thinks it's right or wrong? So kim kardashian is a good role model in your opinion? what does kim kardashian Qualified in? How did kim kardashian became famous?

Just because you don't think you need male's attention doesn't mean other women don't.

Why not tell me what elevated means? i don't have a dictionary. besides you used the word more than 5 times.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

Yes, otherwise. Tell me why they do it? i am asking the second time.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Jakumo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
gypsey:
Do the women who do it thinks it's right or wrong? So kim kardashian is a good role model in your opinion? what does kim kardashian Qualified in? How did kim kardashian became famous?

Just because you don't think you need male's attention doesn't mean other women don't.

Why not tell me what elevated means? i don't have a dictionary. besides you used the word more than 5 times.

My trousers tend to elevate when I observe a beautiful woman disrobing at the beach, but the sight of an ugly one causes that elevation to deflate and descend.

God breast Nigeria.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Na wa o, this girl get mind o cheesy

Be that as it may, the boobs, whether saggy or perky should be covered up, for God's sake! What is it with this generation and exposure of private parts nitori Olorun??
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by naptu2: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:
Na wa o, this girl get mind o cheesy

Be that as it may, the boobs, whether saggy or perky should be covered up, for God's sake! What is it with this generation and exposure of private parts nitori Olorun??

What does it have to do with "this generation"??

Do you know that people cover up more in "this generation" than they did in previous generations?
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
naptu2:

What does it have to do with "this generation"??

Do you know that people cover up more in "this generation" than they did in previous generations?
No I didn't. Oya school me
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by naptu2: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

No I didn't. Oya school me

Is it normal these days to see topless women or girls walking on the streets of a major city like Lagos?
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Ishilove: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
naptu2:

Is it normal these days to see topless women or girls walking on the streets of a major city like Lagos?
Oh that. It was an act of rebellion back in the days not a way of life has it has become now.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by naptu2: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Oh that. It was an act of rebellion back in the days not a way of life has it has become now.

Who is talking about a rebellion? What rebellion? I'm talking about everyday life.

I would have posted a picture here, but I will be banned if I post it. I'll find another way to get it to you
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
naptu2:

Who is talking about a rebellion? What rebellion? I'm talking about everyday life.

I would have posted a picture here, but I will be banned if I post it. I'll find another way to get it to you
Picture or adonbelivit angry
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Jakumo(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Picture or adonbelivit angry

Oya, Oga Naptu. Put ya leg for the trap when dey wait ya mistake. We dey follow you for back, but we no follow you do am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jakumo:

Oya, Oga Naptu. Put ya leg for the trap when dey wait ya mistake. We dey follow you for back, but we no follow you do am.
SMH. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.