Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose (34835 Views)

UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara / Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by donnurex(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Keep ranting....sai baba all d way...we aren't atikulooting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Banter1(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
After all this dance and scam tactics being deployed by APC, Atiku will still annihilate Buhari next week. It will be a total asphyxiation of the Alzheimer inflicted president. They should ride on, we are watching in 4K.
only in your dreams. will remind you when baba is re-elected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Banter1:
i disagree with you man. judiciary is our biggest problem in this country, the kind of corruption in that institution is unbelievable.

We can as well throw the constitution in the dustbin... did the Judiciary also prevent Zamfara from fielding candidates?
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Esseite:
Dictatorship can't work with Judiciary.... that is why they are all out to destroy the Judiciary. to pave way for tyranny.

Since the Judiciary is insisting on Zamfara non-election for APC, they are out to destroy it.

The judiciary is highly corrupt.

Only loser and a very weak party will be excited when a strong and formidable opposition is penalised from fielding a candidate in democracy election which is built on popular votes.

No matter what happens, can PDP in Ekiti be prevented from fielding a candidate against APC thereby leaving APC as the only unopposed governorship or senatorial candidate? It is not possible. Bashorun Afe Babalola, Falana, Wole Olanipekun know there will be anarchy .

I don't see how Democrats or Republican party will be penalised from fielding a candidate for Senatorial, House of Reps and Governorship election in Texas, Kansas, Idaho, South Dakota, North Dakota, Tennessee, Montana, Alabama, Florida , Indiana, Hawaii, Missouri and other strong Republican & Democrats States in USA. The Chief Justice of United States knows that will be an invitation to anarchy.

In South West Nigeria where I come from, I am from Ogun State, I don't see how APC or PDP will be penalised from participating in Governorship election giving victory without election to the only candidate who contested unopposed even before election as the situation is now in Rivers State.

In Lagos, no matter what happens, if APC is penalised leaving the race only to Jimmy Agbaje, then Jimi himself knows there is a problem. The same thing is applicable to all states in South West.

Fayose has never been an urbane person. PDP should be prepared to meet APC on the election field of Zamfara if they are not intimidated by APC supporters. PDP has blackmailed INEC and created confusion and chaos leading to logistical issues which led to the postponement of the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by goslowgoslow(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2019
beamtopola:
Zombies will come and say rubbish
You are worst than a Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2019
babaolofin:

The judiciary is highly corrupt.

Only loser and a very weak party will be excited when a strong and formidable opposition is penalised from fielding a candidate in democracy election which is built on popular votes.

No matter what happens, can PDP in Ekiti be prevented from fielding a candidate against APC thereby leaving APC as the only unopposed governorship or senatorial candidate? It is not possible. Bashorun Afe Babalola, Falana, Wole Olanipekun know there will be anarchy .

I don't see how Democrats or Republican party will be penalised from fielding a candidate for Senatorial, House of Reps and Governorship election in Texas, Kansas, Idaho, South Dakota, North Dakota, Tennessee, Montana, Alabama, Florida , Indiana, Hawaii, Missouri and other strong Republican & Democrats States in USA. The Chief Justice of United States knows that will be an invitation to anarchy.

In South West Nigeria where I come from, I am from Ogun State, I don't see how APC or PDP will be penalised from participating in Governorship election giving victory without election to the only candidate who contested unopposed even before election as the situation is now in Rivers State.

In Lagos, no matter what happens, if APC is penalised leaving the race only to Jimmy Agbaje, then Jimi himself knows there is a problem. The same thing is applicable to all states in South West.

Fayose has never been an urbane person. PDP should be prepared to meet APC on the election field of Zamfara if they are not intimidated by APC supporters. PDP has blackmailed INEC and created confusion and chaos leading to logistical issues which led to the postponement of the election.

Did APC meet the time line? NO
Did PDP meet the time line? YES.

What does the Constitution say?

So the Law should not take course because APC failed to file aspirants?

SDP didn't file presidential as well because they had court cases till the time line elasped... who is fighting for them?

We are destroying our institutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by FantasticJ: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2019
tungamaje:

Last week when Fayose alleged there were plans to postpone the elections, people like you insulted him. He may have spies in the government, so don't doubt him

Like the Israeli company shutting down the network signal during the elections and that Buhari is jubril al-Sudani right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Flyingngel(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2019
50desh post:

Emir of Biafra has spoken the truth
If this tweet don't trend, the inspector general of police should be held akantebu.

Be careful how you look at different political happening in this country; tomorrow you might be in a fixed.
Tide my change in few years time and your closest person decide to contest on PDP platform and you knw that if he win it will be a whole lot beneficial to you but the government in power as at that time behave like this; then you will know how painful it is.
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Ayoefa: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2019
adioolayi:
You never see anything, we remain focused..
grin grin

Feb 01. B
Feb 02. U
Feb 03. H
Feb 04. A
Feb 05. R
Feb 06. I
Feb 07. O
Feb 08. S
Feb 09. I
Feb 10. N
Feb 11. B
Feb 12. A
Feb 13. J
Feb 14. O
Feb 15. N
Feb 16. E
Feb 17. X
Feb 18. T
Feb 19. L
Feb 20. E
Feb 21. V
Feb 22. E
Feb 23. L

4+4=NEXT LEVEL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by sageer1706(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2019
I know some people still take this man serious especially his fellow confused PDP, postpone or not PMB reelection is certain and sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by marv1: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2019
tungamaje:

Last week when Fayose alleged there were plans to postpone the elections, people like you insulted him. He may have spies in the government, so don't doubt him

I dey laugh in Japanese language.
You believe Fayose of my state at your own peril.
Did you listen and watch all that was said responsible for the postponing the election date ??
None was connected to what Fayose the scammer has said.
Even secondus the PDP chairman and all other stake holders that were hitherto angry for shift could not but agree with INEC for taking such a bold step.
So Fayose can only tell his lies as usual to deceive people like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by musa234(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
Ok. But where is aunty [b][/b]? Did the mods ban her?
Is it a her?
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Savotech: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by ogundeleai(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Why not, if not..... The chairman has stated that alot of court judgements has arrived the INEC office in last fee days and if they access them base on merit before election what is bad in it
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by dayoakinns(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2019
All I know is atiku is winning this election.
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Rubbiish(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:
Amina to replace Yakubu?

Now I can confirm that Fayose is in severe pain
U think it is impossible with apc desperation?
But he once hinted d elections will be postponed last week? What is happening now?
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2019
musa234:
Is it a her?
it is her
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Gforce2019: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Zamfara and River State must have APC governorship candidates...

And we will get done this week, sir...
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Gforce2019: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=dayoakinns post=75814736]All I know is atiku is winning this election.[/iquote]

Do you mean , Atiku or Athiefkulating...

He is going back to Jada or cameroun

Aso Villa is no vacant yet....

32yrs in mind
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:
Amina to replace Yakubu?

You must be the son or daughter of undocumented immigrant from Mali bunch of nuisance.
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Ugosample(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2019
babaolofin:
Fayose is a very crude & uncivilised person who used hooliganism and rural populace to become a governor of a rural state - Ekiti. I wonder who is behind assassinations in Ekiti. Bunmi Ojo rest in peace.

why did APC contravene the law by not conducting their primaries and submit names as at when due?

APShit under their use less chairman set the party up for failure and the law is clearly against the candidacy of APC in these states cheesy

Oyegun would have done a better job, but as the useless party they are, they prefered an illiterate loud mouth

now look at the result cheesy

APC cannot win elections in those states

The law will nullify it
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Ugosample(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Esseite:

Did APC meet the time line? NO
Did PDP meet the time line? YES.

What does the Constitution say?

So the Law should not take course because APC failed to file aspirants?

SDP didn't file presidential as well because they had court cases till the time line elasped... who is fighting for them?

We are destroying our institutions.

EXACTLY
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by kleverley(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:
Amina to replace Yakubu?
its imminent that u depend on news from naira land only because if u follow cable news u should know that pmb had the thought
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by rusher14: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
tungamaje:

Shut up Fayose claimed they were planning to jam the network.
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Fayose the palm wine tapper,
My people, my people in the house. I am referring to those that think constructively, not those who lack the ability to comprehend, a mere half page of script.
Pls, let us compare notes and see how these people on the side other side have improverish us with their 16years of misrule. And because we refuse to buy into their myopic analyses, we have been, variously & unfortunately for them, categorised and called us undignified names. Of course, like courageous soldiers we have marched-on and at each milestone we drew your attention to their failure. That again grew their anger. In any case, we are not bothered. I have never seen a group of self-conceited characters such as these. Not prepared to grow in knowledge. Papa Awo said ....they are dead, bury them. For me, l do not think it is the right thing to do. Let us consign them to one section of the "big farm".
Read this comparative analysis? This is strictly for the "progressive minds" in the house only. Those of the "wailing" class your input is not needed.

PDP CREATED POVERTY.

This comparative analysis below is important to common man...who are the majority voters in 2019 elections.

1. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of rice was N11,500 but they took over when it was N2,500.

2. They said when Buhari took over from them one litre of petrol was N87 but they took over when it was N11.

3. They said when Buhari took over from them one dollar was N235 but they took over when it was N20.

4. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of cement was N2,000 but they took over when it was N400.

Analysis between APC and PDP government of 16 years and 3 and half years.

ON MAJOR COMMODITIES.

Rice.
APC N15,000-N11,500 = N4,500
PDP N11,500-N2,500 = N9,000

Petrol.
APC N145-N87 = N58
PDP N87-N20 = N76

US Dollar.
APC N360-N235 = N125
PDP N235-N20 = N215

Cement.
APC N2,500-N2,000 = N500
PDP N2,000-N400 = N1,600

Who then created poverty and hunger in the land?

Spread it all to everyone out there on the street.
Courtesy PYO Group
Gistpeeps:
Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has revealed Buhari, APC plans as INEC postponed Saturday’s presidential and National Assembly elections.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Fayose-Reveal-Buhari-APC-Plans-As-INEC-Postponed-General-Elections.html

2 Likes

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by bionixs: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:
Amina to replace Yakubu?

you won't face your bus conductor work. All you do all day is hide behind your techno phone and post trash
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Ubdavis(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
This one should not even be opening his mouth, the more he talks the more he plunges into a bigger shit

1 Like

Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by Mcreloaded(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
ekiyorA:
Ffk, Reno, UgoChinyere, Fayose and Dino i dont take watever they say seriously.

Who do we then take seriously?
Is it Lie Mohammed who said BH has been technically defeated,
Or preferably Ameachi who said Buhari does not read.
I chose Ameachi over Lie Mohammed any time.

Atikulation is my way of life now thanks to Ameachi tapes letting us know the true state of Buhari who does not listen due to ear problem
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
iamdynamite:
please PDP is not a saint, I just want you to get that!! And besides under PDP its not as if the country was flowing with milk and honey..

Yes it was...compared to now, ask someone else
Re: Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose by mechanics(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
I don't think so, president president Buhari and Oshiomole are complaining of the shift, so it's not true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events / Buhari Pays N500,000 As Fatima Dangote's Brideprice At Her Wedding / The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.