Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election (23879 Views)

The Accountant General’s Office Fire Was Intention, They Are Fooling Us - Omokri / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Uptown7(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2019
It's interesting to know some of you guys will still pop up here to cry fowl play by the so called recycled old politicians you're dying for and most likely vote in. Naija youths be WISE !!! It's not too late to make a U-turn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by mozona(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2019
true talk
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Angrymode: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2019
One artist using his face for something really sensible. Keep on telling them man

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by persius555(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Tell them, dem no go hear
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Donpeak:
Wizzy tell them o. Atiku has bought most people's brain and they cannot remember anything again.
Sowore stands a better chance. He has pedigree, he has been fighting for every part of Nigeria, fighting against injustice, fighting for the oppressed. He has scholarships he offers to Nigerians yearly and doesn't brag about that like some presidential candidates do. He is smart, intelligent, courageous/bold. He has got great plans for the entire country - Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba.
Wake up my Naija people and be part of this great achievement for our dear nation.

People that are too proud or power hungry to form a coalition party don’t deserve to rule us. They are still learners don’t worry.
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by superbouck(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Omoyele sowore is the best

4 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Donpeak(f): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2019
jaxxy:

People that are too proud or power hungry to form a coalition party don’t deserve to rule us. They are still learners don’t worry.
No bro. They had different approach and plans for Nigeria, so a merger may not necessarily work. I think it is our duty to assess them and choose the best man

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by DonBenny77(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2019
mixta140:

Mumu, Wetin Atiku Sabi for music, and you fell for this, mumu

Na mumu born you, hediot, fell for what do you even have sense? Albino he goat like you its like your brain is upside down
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by boxypane(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Wizkid is being blunt, while Davido is busy getting smart.
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by iamelated: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]there is much sense in this. God bless Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2019
handie:
This Wizkid is now really matured. As for that Davido, someone should tell him how being openly partisan can negatively affect his business. Thing is, showbiz is business and non partisanship will only make u have more clients. I can't imagine Davido being invited to perform for any Top APC chieftain...... Kudos to Tubaba and other sensible artistes who stayed outta d murky waters of politics
.. When u have a uncle dat is gunning for any political position under political party.... Then u will understand Davido Action.....
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by singa4real: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Wizkid sorry I have to choose Atiku for now, he may not be the best option, and since we dont have the best option for now I will have go for the better option.

I know you may not understand what I mean, reason is:

1. That you charge on hard currency for your shows and the increments of hard currency against Naira favours you.
2. You hardly stay in Nigeria to experience the suffer with us.
3. Your have not loose your job and patrols the streets looking for job that is not there anymore due to company's closing down.
3. Your bank account is still large that you still get confident that you can foot the bill.

And many more.

When all this above mentioned reasons are turned negatively in your case, which is not what I pray for you, you will have no option than to look for the better option that will change the bad option we currently have now and not the best.

I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by tgmservice: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2019
These is the most intelligent thing i have heard from wizzy

Unlike davido supporting criminals for his personal interest

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Minemrys: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Reality is often disappointing
MJBOLT:
it's not about voting who you like.the main issue is if nigerians will have free,fair and safe elections
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Pat081: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2019
DonBenny77:

You are a lost soul, life isn't all about money
if not that u re a fool, d guy is telling people like you,who can dead or kill in d name of party the truth and Wot is life all about To dead like church rat abi??
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by stylezcellency1(f): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2019
Same evil people
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Centcanada: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2019
If you want to sing you sing and if you want to join politics, better join politics in good faith and stop fooling your self. Why will you talk trash when you have no single clue of Nigeria or the economy as par say? Is high time everybody that don't know how to talk better seal their mouth.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Davido has Atikulated. Better join him and stop whining. Abi you want to support the Lifeless party?
Can a thief bring the change with desire capital NO atiku is criminal don't you get it.
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Hausa -Fulani are the problem of this country and they are uncivilised people in the whole world and they ready to vote their own regardless of
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Miguelpius(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2019
wizkid close ur mouth...do u have a pvc? if yes GO and vote for d candidate of ur choice and stop making a noise.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by DonBenny77(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Pat081:
if not that u re a fool, d guy is telling people like you,who can dead or kill in d name of party the truth and Wot is life all about To dead like church rat abi??
oh my words this dude has murdered english, my brother please go and buy basic english textbook and help your life before you mention me , such a shame. Just a friendly advice
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Fortran7(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2019
hmmmmm

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by BubuZombi: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
emeijeh:
I thought wizkid said same thing yesterday evening?

So who is moving this non-voter's rant to FP again?

WIZKID, YOU GET PVC?

Pot calling kettle black...

Are you eligible to vote
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2019
True.

All of a sudden, Atiku is an angel.

I can't even be bothered about this country anymore.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by lerrytunechi(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2019
Call is for your photoshoots

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Gentleziggy(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Yes he is right anyway, most of these politicians are old ,exhausted n recycled products angry.led stand n fight for a new beginning with atiku n obi. kiss
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2019
abbeyty:
This guy is the only artist in Nigeria with sense, say no to PDP and APC.
A vote for APC or PDP-is a vote for endemic corruption and Nigeria's further enslavement for another 4 years-further cementing it's shithole status on the global stage.

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by northernboy: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2019
wizkid is still a kid, small boys of these days , they knows nothing
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by yetunsbay(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2019
50desh:
Why do we act as if we have only 2 options. Later on, we'll blame the 'recycled' old men for not delivering. Let's take a bold step and end this duopoly
coz we are not yet ripe for such
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Fine!...i voted apc in 2015 & i'm grossly dissapointed with it's woeful performance!

i got to try pdp & if they fail, i'll try another party.
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by AHCB: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Nice one Wizzy boy. The truth shall set you free.
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Emmasnoop(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Keep quiet and concentrate on your music, so as them they deceive u make people nor vote. Okpo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report / Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home / AY Reveals How A Friend's Experience Taught Him Loyalty Can't Be Controlled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.