Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election (23844 Views)

The Accountant General’s Office Fire Was Intention, They Are Fooling Us - Omokri / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by computermouse(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2019
celebupdates:
APC and PDP are the same, Nigerians, stop being fooled. Recently, there were reports that the singer rejected millions of naira to campaign for any political party as against his counterpart, Davido who is seen everywhere dining and whining with various politicians. The singer was said to have declined the mouth-watery offers because ' he doesn’t want to influence the people of Nigeria for his own selfish interest

The singer who has been away from social media for quite a while now, took to his Instagram story to throw shots at the two main political parties in Nigeria - All Progressives Congress (APC) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

See screenshots of his insta-story: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/showthread.php?tid=3969

Let this amuludun - face his music - and leave politics for politicians -

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2019
Fortran7:
hmmmmm
Because he did not join any party,we will not hear word

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Pekele007: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Pat081:
hope you read b4 u comment? He may be idiot but the idiot can buy and sell all of ur family members both d marry ones and d ones that dnt think of marry now

Not everyone is from a poverty-strickened family like yours bro.

Wizkid is POOR. Free yourself from mental slavery.
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by BiafraIsFree: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2019
For the first time WK to really reasoning better than Yoruba gutter demons, being voting for old people that don't have common sense of civilization and positive developments, but for themselves and corrupt friends and family members.

I hope they have equipped hospitals for their medical checkups/treatments in the zoo.

The only thing Nigeria is very foot at, "is to purchased weapons to massacring those they called citizens.

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by erenax: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2019
When you hear wizkid say una papa, just know say a particular person's papa is involved. If you know you know
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by erenax: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Pat081:
hope you read b4 u comment? He may be idiot but the idiot can buy and sell all of ur family members both d marry ones and d ones that dnt think of marry now

Haha.. This cracked me up grin
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by mmclatino(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2019
davido should learnt a lot from wizkid when it comes to politics angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by ericmor: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2019
yaksdavirus:
When you take a neutral side during battle, you have supported evil. Show us prove you were given an offer and you rejected.

I don’t need proof for such, is our politicians way. Even those that are not up to his standard are paid to compain for them not to now talk of him
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2019
U better shut ur dirty mouth down.
My people, my people in the house. I am referring to those that think constructively, not those who lack the ability to comprehend, a mere half page of script.
Pls, let us compare notes and see how these people on the side other side have improverish us with their 16years of misrule. And because we refuse to buy into their myopic analyses, we have been, variously & unfortunately for them, categorised and called us undignified names. Of course, like courageous soldiers we have marched-on and at each milestone we drew your attention to their failure. That again grew their anger. In any case, we are not bothered. I have never seen a group of self-conceited characters such as these. Not prepared to grow in knowledge. Papa Awo said ....they are dead, bury them. For me, l do not think it is the right thing to do. Let us consign them to one section of the "big farm".
Read this comparative analysis? This is strictly for the "progressive minds" in the house only. Those of the "wailing" class your input is not needed.

PDP CREATED POVERTY.

This comparative analysis below is important to common man...who are the majority voters in 2019 elections.

1. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of rice was N11,500 but they took over when it was N2,500.

2. They said when Buhari took over from them one litre of petrol was N87 but they took over when it was N11.

3. They said when Buhari took over from them one dollar was N235 but they took over when it was N20.

4. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of cement was N2,000 but they took over when it was N400.

Analysis between APC and PDP government of 16 years and 3 and half years.

ON MAJOR COMMODITIES.

Rice.
APC N15,000-N11,500 = N4,500
PDP N11,500-N2,500 = N9,000

Petrol.
APC N145-N87 = N58
PDP N87-N20 = N76

US Dollar.
APC N360-N235 = N125
PDP N235-N20 = N215

Cement.
APC N2,500-N2,000 = N500
PDP N2,000-N400 = N1,600

Who then created poverty and hunger in the land?

Spread it all to everyone out there on the street.
Courtesy PYO Group

hisexcellency34:
Davido has Atikulated. Better join him and stop whining. Abi you want to support the Lifeless party?

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Bintuenyo: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Good talk from a sensible man, I love you wizkid
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by UncleJudax(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
If WizKid wants to help, let he campaign for the top non-PDP/APC candidates. It is not enough to say vote for who you like. Because many people, for some reason, still like APC or PDP.
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Pat081: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pekele007:

wizkid is poor b4, but not now again
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by areta: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
There are other parties in the race. Which one is he voting for? Take a stand man!
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Pat081: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pekele007:

wizkid is poor b4, but not now again......
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by bigcasava1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mumu
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by stagger: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizkid my man. I live people who can stand for the truth.
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Smartphelz: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
handie:
This Wizkid is now really matured. As for that Davido, someone should tell him how being openly partisan can negatively affect his business. Thing is, showbiz is business and non partisanship will only make u have more clients. I can't imagine Davido being invited to perform for any Top APC chieftain...... Kudos to Tubaba and other sensible artistes who stayed outta d murky waters of politics
Shut it already. It is this disinterest in politics by Nigerian celebs that encourage our politicians to take the populace for granted. Imagine our artistes with their millions of followers demanding a genuine change and marching on the streets of Nigeria everyone will take us seriously. Even in the US celebrities support parties because at the end of the day these political parties and their policies will determine how their fans will fare for the next 4 years. And to that thrash you wrote above about Davido being called to perform for APC Chieftain this is uttter nonsense. Neither PDP nor APC created these stars, so they'll still be here after the elections. If this should be the reason why you'll support a political party then you definitely are not worth the stardom you've come to acheive
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Dollabiz: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
they are all thieves

i will not vote for opportunist and criminals .i reserve my.vote till we have a true candidate even if it will take years.it will come.one day
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nothing is different between APC and PDP
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Dannyhajo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Starboy your paparazzi too much.... Davido wey be omo olowo still dey fend for money comparable to you who's just the only millionaire in your family come dey form like say your papa be dangote
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by mindtricks: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
For the first time WK to really reasoning better than Yoruba gutter demons, being voting for old people that don't have common sense of civilization and positive developments, but for themselves and corrupt friends and family members.

I hope they have equipped hospitals for their medical checkups/treatments in the zoo.

The only thing Nigeria is very foot at, "is to purchased weapons to massacring those they called citizens.
Do you really have to demonise a tribe just to make a point??
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by BiafraIsFree: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
mindtricks:

Do you really have to demonise a tribe just to make a point??

That's the same question you will ask the day IPOB will retaliate operation Python dance and Nigeria zombies forces.

You won't remember who started it first.

Please go and watch Col. Emmanuel Nwobosi's revelation. You will understand who started it.

Thank.

Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by mindtricks: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

That's the same question you will ask the day IPOB will retaliate operation Python dance and Nigeria zombies forces.

You won't remember who started it first.

Please go and watch Col. Emmanuel Nwobosi's revelation. You will understand who started it.

Thank.
Totally unnecessary. As you like it bruv.
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by BiafraIsFree: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2019
mindtricks:

Totally unnecessary. As you like it bruv.

Biafra restoration is the only solution to this war we have been facing with each other. Tell your Nigeria to back off from IPOB, we are peace loving citizens of Biafra.

Have a nice day bruv.
Re: APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election by Fortran7(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2019
MatthAnn:

Because he did not join any party,we will not hear word
I did not say anything nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Is Getting Fat / Prince Iyke Olisa And Sylvia's Wedding Photos / Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.