Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) (23849 Views)

Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Hilda Dokubo's Phone Stolen At AMAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by morereb10: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2016
The strong statement by Mr. President is still generating a lot of ripples in Nigeria till today expecially with Nigeria ladies and mothers. Actress Hilda is now the latest to react to the statement and with strong words too.

Hilda Dokubo is a Nigerian film actress and youth advocate who once served as special adviser on youth affairs to Peter Odili, a former governor of Rivers State.

She reacted to the statement President Buhari made about where his wife belongs, as she took to her Instagram page to post this video saying she doesn’t belong to the kitchen or the other rooms. She said the "other room" Buhari is talking about is the toilet and that she does not belong there.

Check out the video below.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u0VM-VZwjE

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/actress-hilda-dokubo-reacts-to-buharis.html

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by redcliff: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2016
Mu.mu woman. Was he talking about you. Is your name now aisha buhari?

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Garshyzee(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2016
This woman b like who go stubborn wella angry

11 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2016
lol.... she dey vex ni

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2016
just here to read comments grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by gabazin080(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2016
dollyinxx:
Taking paracetamol for someone else's headache is a serious problem
sorry for my earlier comment

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2016
everybody wan use this get attention fly jorrr

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by AllTheWayUp: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2016
grin
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by sakalisis(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2016
cool
Everyone now wants to be in the public eye with the Kitchen joke.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by gabazin080(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2016
A

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by freya8(f): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Buhari and his wife have given the social media sth to whine abt for the next few days

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by not4sure(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2016
But in all honesty woman can be the CEO of any company, she still belong to the kitchen. Even you will hear them say get out of my kitchen

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by osborn442(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2016
It seems like it was an unguarded statement from the President from all indication...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by onims44(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2016
this one is looking for publicity

redcliff:
As in i tire o....

11 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by amtalkin(f): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2016
This man should kindly explain the other room that part I'm not understanding it at all

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by CuteTj(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Everyone now has an opinion well which we must respect.

But each to his/her own. I know Aisha Buhari the one the comment was directed isn't complaining and can't complain because she knew what she was signing up for when she decided to marry a former General in the Nigeria Army (Nigerian military men that are dictorial and only understands go and not come), a far older man than herself, a man from the core north and lastly, a stubborn man as Pres. Buhari which we all know.

This case is a family matter between husband and wife and it should be treated as such. It's their cup of tea.

6 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Jimiolay(f): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2016
wailer spotted

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by lastkidconcepts: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2016
I wonder oo..why is she taking it personal?
redcliff:

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by ephi123(f): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Toilet...hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by dollyinxx(f): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Taking paracetamol for someone else's headache is a serious problem

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by ChappyChase: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
redcliff:

Your stupidity is hereby noticed!
Now do the needfull..... .. ... .... ..... .. .

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by dunkem21(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
I had to enter Kitchen myself ..

30 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Yannny: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
I SAW THIS COMING, WHEN I READ THAT NEWS... BUHARI NEED TO THROE MORE LIGHT TO THIS ISSUE.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by bumtos(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
You are right madam. Pls dont mind Mr President. Na old age dey worry am.

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Bollinger(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
freya8:
Buhari and his wife have given the social media sth to whine abt for the next few days

You realise they are "whining" on your behalf right?

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by faitheverest(f): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Make una leave my presido, him don talk am be say him don talk am... Nobody is supporting him but make una dey,free am joor!
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by bumtos(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2016
you are right madam. Pls dont mind Mr President. Na old age dey worry am.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2016
Why is she reacting out of turn. Madam you should have started crying.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by holyokoto(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2016
the woman na YOLOBA

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by Vikthor(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2016
ehhh... Toilet keh... bedroom nii grin
Re: Hilda Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's "Kitchen" Statement (Video) by vicjess(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2016
I need to go and react to this comment made by buhari too maybe I'll make front Page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya & Kemi Banjoko’s Wedding (Pictures) / APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election / Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Ebuka And Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.