Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Adult Female Boerboel Is Up For Adoption - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Female Boerboel Is Up For Adoption (814 Views)

5 Months Old Male Boerboel Is Available / Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available / Adult Female Boerboel Is Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Female Boerboel Is Up For Adoption by damiz(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Breed Boerboel
Name Lucy
Age 2year +
Last litter 13 pups
Location Ikorodu ita oluwo
If you are staying within Ikorodu and you have what it takes to take good care of her.
Pls Note (pup sharing would be involved, twice) after that she automatically becomes your (that’s the Term and condition)
Call/whatsapp 070634337 85
Pls people with Ikorodu only

Re: Adult Female Boerboel Is Up For Adoption by rentAcock(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Dog that looks abused. Did you use it for dog fights or what? I don't want something that will end up eating up my baby boy.
Re: Adult Female Boerboel Is Up For Adoption by damiz(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Dog that looks abused. Did you use it for dog fights or what? I don't want something that will end up eating up my baby boy.

Hosea 4:8 happy Sunday to you and your baby boy

1 Like

Re: Adult Female Boerboel Is Up For Adoption by damiz(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Adult Female Boerboel Is Up For Adoption by GRACEGLORY: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
damiz:
Breed Boerboel
Name Lucy
Age 2year +
Last litter 13 pups
Location Ikorodu ita oluwo
If you are staying within Ikorodu and you have what it takes to take good care of her.
Pls Note (pup sharing would be involved, twice) after that she automatically becomes your (that’s the Term and condition)
Call/whatsapp 070634337 85
Pls people with Ikorodu only

You mean, you need a biz partner
Re: Adult Female Boerboel Is Up For Adoption by kcjazzy: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Na must say na that location? I can take care of her and spilt pups with you but na mix breed e go be,

(1) (Reply)

Bird Mix Seed/ Online Budgies Seller/ Best Quality Seed / Massive Bone Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Woman Takes Dog For A Haircut...but Doesn't Recognize Him When He Comes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.