Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

'you Are My Definition Of Love' - Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 3rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'you Are My Definition Of Love' - Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 3rd Birthday (724 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Son’s 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'you Are My Definition Of Love' - Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 3rd Birthday by Amagite(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh's son, King Andre is 3 today and she has taken to Instagram to celebrate him.

She shared new lovely photos from his birthday photoshoot and wrote;

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN.
Kingy you are pure joy and your laughter heals my Soul!
I’m overwhelmed with joy and Happiness on this day!!
King Andre Dikeh May you Grow in Gods Grace,Abundance,Blessing and above all Gods love!!
Literally I will Die for you
You are my everything and My everything is You!
I LOVE YOU MY RAY OF SUNSHINE
I’M GLAD ITS YOU
AND THANKS ZAMANI FOR AN AWESOME 3YEARS OF PARTNERSHIP AND LOVE!!
#KINGANDRE #JUICYMAN #ACE #MYWORLD #BABYBOY #BIRTHDAYBOY ����������❤️❤️❤️������������������

YOU ARE MY DEFINITION OF LOVE!!
Happy birthday Kiddo!!
May your future be Blessed
May your hands be blessed
May your path be blessed
May your destiny be fulfilled
May your become the man Gods ordained for you to be!!
Greatness resides in you!!
#KINGY #HAPPYBIRTHDAY #BIG3 #MYWORLD #MYHEART #MYMAP
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/you-are-my-definition-of-love-tonto-dikeh-celebrates-sons-3rd-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'you Are My Definition Of Love' - Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 3rd Birthday by chibbyRJ(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: 'you Are My Definition Of Love' - Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 3rd Birthday by itspzpics(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hbd lil boss

(1) (Reply)

'call 911'kim Kardashian Screamed After Son Saint, 3, Suffered Allergic Reaction / DOWNLOAD: Cattywowo Ft Dtwinz - Where You Dey / Adorable Photos Of Sophia CEO Food House Delicacy,as She Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.