Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,636 members, 7,955,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts (68244 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by bazeman100: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Juve sha have money to pay
It'd make more sense if they bought Hazard
He would cost much less than what Liverpool are demanding for Salah
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by smat101(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Austine567 post=75820576]SINCE yesterday everybody are just reacting ,even ronaldo ,let me go and find what to react to. [/qukote]
As in eh....
my own reaction goes to INEC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mindless imbeciles chatting away
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by Friend01(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Seeing as Italy is a Christian nation, Salah will be handed match bans & severe fines should he attempt to perform his heathen head slamming goal celebration.

*spits angry

Idiot! what about Adama Coulibally of Napoli?
What about Suley Mutari who played for Milan and Inter?
What about other north African players?

You are just stack stupid.
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by wissenschaften(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Seeing as Italy is a Christian nation, Salah will be handed match bans & severe fines should he attempt to perform his heathen head slamming goal celebration.

*spits angry
And what country did Salah spend his playing career before Liverpool? Smh
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by Kingbusssy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Authoreety:
Atikulate all the way

Chai..... See this one
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by Shayba(m): 6:36am On Feb 18, 2019
LuciferPastor:

*spits angry

Go & read Nehemiah 4,5 & 6 & try to study the Bible before you come with your block head and make some comments. #don't follow what the pastor said but read it your self
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by maxwell530(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Friend01:

Idiot! what about Adama Coulibally of Napoli?
What about Suley Mutari who played for Milan and Inter?
What about other north African players?

You are just stack stupid.
it's not Adama Coulibally, his name is Kalidou Koulibaly
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by Friend01(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
maxwell530:
it's not Adama Coulibally, his name is Kalidou Koulibaly

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by Echelle(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2020
handsomeyinka:

I never knew you work for a mortuary.
Do you even know me?
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by uthlaw: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2020
Talk2david1:
Hope he doesn't fall under the shadow of Ronaldo like others do for messi when they get to barca
no because sallah doesn't wait for penalty before he score!
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by uthlaw: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2020
LuciferPastor:

*spits angry
what is wrong with all this black Christians even israel only have 5% of christianity....stop frustrating for religion,try to develop your nation!
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by uthlaw: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Abfinest007:
u can sign anybody but the fact still remain d same that there is only one GOAT
which of the GOAT,the penalty goat or the greatest of all!
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by ojaysam25(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Good move,Salah will definitely come,it will be a great honour to play alongside the Goat....
Re: Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
handsomeyinka:

I never knew you work for a mortuary.
You are very sensible, please check my profile and view my topic....I invite you to become a member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Wrestling (WWE) Real Or Not? / World Cup: Russia Vs Croatia - (2 - 2) Croatia 4 - 3 On Penalties / Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.