Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Why Do Churches Practice Christianity Differently? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Churches Practice Christianity Differently? (507 Views)

Why Do Churches Still Speak In Tongues Despite Apostle Paul's Teaching / Practice Christianity With Common Sense / What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Churches Practice Christianity Differently? by johntheguru(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Hello guys,
Ever wondered why we have different churches believing and worshipping God differently?
Like, you hear people say, my church believes this, my church uses this prayer aid, we don't wear this in our church... E.t.c.

Well, I was thinking about it too.. Why the diversity.
After much thinking, I came up with the following reasons.

1. Absence of the Holy Spirit in some churches
2. Improper understanding of the scriptures
3. Different Bible versions
4. Different denominations and ordinances.

In an article I wrote, I fully explained these points...
I do not want to share the exact post, to avoid plagiarism.

This is the link to the post.
SEE FULL POST

Meanwhile I'd love to hear from you guys, why do you think there's diversity in the churches today.

Mods, you can move this to frontpage
Cc: lalasticlala and others

Re: Why Do Churches Practice Christianity Differently? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2019
Wealth gain, materialistic ideology and greed
Re: Why Do Churches Practice Christianity Differently? by tripplephi: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Kindly visit YOUTUBE and search for DR ISAIAH WEALTH, and you will know that a NEW BREED OF YOUNG BELIEVERS ARE RISING AND THESE THINGS YOU MENTIONED ARE FAST FADING BECAUSE CORE TRUTH AND BALANCED DOCTRINE OF SCRIPTURES ARE NOW BEING UNVEILED
Re: Why Do Churches Practice Christianity Differently? by johntheguru(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2019
LiveByNight:
Wealth gain, materialistic ideology and greed
You might be right Bro
Re: Why Do Churches Practice Christianity Differently? by MJBOLT: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2019
there is so much diversity because christians are confused zombies,they claim to worship the same god but will find it difficult to worship in another church.
from what i've noticed,ZOMBIETIANS worship their pastors and church not god.
Re: Why Do Churches Practice Christianity Differently? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin the guy above me is funny sha shocked all I know is that church clients are all brainwashed slaves shocked nothing more nothing less

Come and buy our verified naija Adsense

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Karmal How It Works / Come And Received Your Miracle''one Word From God''.@renaissance Assembly. / This Sermon Should Cure All Blacks From Abrahamic Religious Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.