Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil (49927 Views)

Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs / Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by pek(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Listened this the programme. It was harrowing. The mother gave details, mentioned names. Also mentioned how the ministry of education wanted to sweep the matter under the carpet.

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Jeriga2so(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Poor boy, I hpe he gets well soon
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by basty: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
There's something about human flesh, once you taste it you want more tongue
If you have ever tasted human flesh, the blood of Abel will speak death and confusion into your life for ever and the Adamic curse will speak dearth into your generation unborn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why do people want to cover things like this up instead of exposing it
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Amuluonyenaego: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
INVESTIGATIONS TO BE CONDUCTED ON YOU WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by buJu234: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
I think just we pray to God we need to live wisely. Nigeria is becoming more & more a dangerous/funny place to live in..., try and reduce any avenue for evildoers to manifest..

Some safety tips:-
take ur kids to day school, avoid Nanny/maid, stay in a good gated estate, reduce ur night movement, take flight if possible instead of bus, live a low level life, carry less cash, use high quality private hospital , dont argue with uniform people, -always stay alert and observant etc

5 Likes

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by kleverley(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
El-Rufai and body bags
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Maket: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Odingo1:
My original power bank made in Germany for sale at give away price. 4K only. 10000mah and it can charge four phones. Interested person can contact me via Whatsapp. I only use it for 3weeks while in naija.

Whatsapp no:
+2349025249153
This power bank do break the screen of hand set.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by shegra58: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
shot your smelly mouth up grin

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by klever18(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
scary
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by olureignforever: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
7Alexander:
Nigeria! Trust me, nothing is going to happen to the perpetrators of this crime. Highest, they will be sacked and everyone will move on.
But why is homosexuality rampant in the North? I know this because I was born there

Ahmed is ah is always on top of the game.

Justice for Imran and all other affected children

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by oyetpel(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Homosexuality is too much in the Northern part of Nigeria, abuja inclusive, and other parts of Nigeria too.

In fact, for you to get connection in Kaduna, Abuja, Kano, etc you have to belong. Gays plenty, Lesbians plenty.

Even in the southern part too, 3 out of every 5 girls you meet in Owerri and Port Harcourt are lesbians. Many married women now claim to Bisexual just to belong

If God do not punish Nigerian for this, He may need to apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah

Nigeria Nigeria, guess Nigeria god is different because homosexuality is rampant in US, UK, South Africa and all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Yoighaman(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is horrible, sad.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by uboma(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
pek:
Listened this the programme. It was harrowing. The mother gave details, mentioned names. Also mentioned how the ministry of education wanted to sweep the matter under the carpet.

True. I listened to it as well.

The Minister of Education should step down or be sacked for not treating this case with kids gloves.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by lonelydora: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
oyetpel:

Nigeria Nigeria, guess Nigeria god is different because homosexuality is rampant in US, UK, South Africa and all over the world.

That it's rampant in those places doesn't make it right. I know you are not a Christian. It is wrong for us Christians

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Badonasty(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Cannibal spotted

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by asawanathegreat(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Very sad situation in kuje, I had of it
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Ugosample(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Homosexuality is too much in the Northern part of Nigeria, abuja inclusive, and other parts of Nigeria too.

In fact, for you to get connection in Kaduna, Abuja, Kano, etc you have to belong. Gays plenty, Lesbians plenty.

Even in the southern part too, 3 out of every 5 girls you meet in Owerri and Port Harcourt are lesbians. Many married women now claim to Bisexual just to belong

If God do not punish Nigerian for this, He may need to apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah

God is under NO obligations to apologise to anybody

But I get your point
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by LONGPREEK(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Give the full story na. What happened to the culprits . what is govt doing about this. Cannibalism is worst than boko harms. Some of us are married to foreigners and the boko haram challenge is giving us headache. Please don't make the international community see us as cannibals. Boko haram. Suicide bombers. Scammers and yahoo is enough abeg. Don't add cannibalism
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Fidelismaria: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fear north

If they don't kill you

They will eat you

Tufiakwa
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Jobabori(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why is it that parents of those children been killed, roasted and eat not raising alarm or declaring thier children missing in the school as this is a frequent event?.

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by klever18(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jobabori:
Why is it that parents of those children been killed, roasted and eat not raising alarm or declaring thier children missing in the school as this is a frequent event?.
it is a boarding school and also school for the deaf

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by oyetpel(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jobabori:

Maybe those killed are not students of the school.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
I just wonder what will happen to Nigeria if the legalize homosexuality,it will be like an untamed wild horse. Lord help our kids

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by babadigu(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=CreepyBlackpool post=75819747]There's something about human flesh, once you taste it you want more tongue[/quote
seriously ? have u already eaten it ?
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Ugosample(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
buJu234:
I think just we pray to God we need to live wisely. Nigeria is becoming more & more a dangerous/funny place to live in..., try and reduce any avenue for evildoers to manifest..

Some safety tips:-
take ur kids to day school, avoid Nanny/maid, stay in a good gated estate, reduce ur night movement, take flight if possible instead of bus, live a low level life, carry less cash, use high quality private hospital , dont argue with uniform people, -always stay alert and observant etc

too much stress living in Nigeria
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by okrikaboi: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
My broda you need to see the manual on how to cook humans alive on the deepweb it is so interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by BrokenCock: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like If you think it's true, Share otherwise
guy! Its true. We in Abuja know. They even had to bring some top men including the mins Education to human rights radio... The grandmother of the kid needs justice but they have been blanking her, not until she went ti BBC who directed them to meet the ordinary ahmed isah
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by BrokenCock: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
oyetpel:

Maybe those killed are not students of the school.
they are,its a sch for special humans...they cant talk n they can only ddemonstrate. The sch was built just to tk advantage of these kids from what I see. Its not even registered with the mins of edu

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by BrokenCock: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
LONGPREEK:
Give the full story na. What happened to the culprits . what is govt doing about this. Cannibalism is worst than boko harms. Some of us are married to foreigners and the boko haram challenge is giving us headache. Please don't make the international community see us as cannibals. Boko haram. Suicide bombers. Scammers and yahoo is enough abeg. Don't add cannibalism
Govt is fighting back to hide the bastardss involved. Id drop a youtube link if u want, so u can watch the full gist in human rights radio... This blogger just stole somebody's gist, and investigation is still on.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by tsannee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Have u tasted it before ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US: Man Chops Partner's Head Off, Stabs Her Corpse Over 100 Times (Pictured) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Bandits Kidnap 90 Passengers In Edo, Intercept GUO Luxurious Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.