Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. (2302 Views)

Why Do People Believe In God Even Without Evidence? / 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by HardMirror(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2019
jesusjnr:
If your attempt was intended to whine me up, then you should stop henceforth, because you are probably the worst at the job, by the failed attempt.

So try and focus on those things you are good at, for you can see from my response to your post how whined up I was.
lol. Na so
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by 1Sharon(f): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
I Neva troll u dear is d truth why did u become an unbeliver wen its wrong u allow some pple to confused u. d air u brethe rain sun ur body how did u think it comes?

Maybe you are the confused one, now get out of my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by Bossjakande: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
1Sharon:

Maybe you are the confused one, now get out of my mentions.
d truth make u feel pains repent and belive becos u are deciving on d last day I will stand I will stand and tell u I tell u so. as dey put you in fire. a beautiful girl like u DAT Neva belived in God
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by sKeetz(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
d truth make u feel pains repent and belive becos u are deciving on d last day I will stand I will stand and tell u I tell u so. as dey put you in fire. a beautiful girl like u DAT Neva belived in God

grin
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by UceeGod: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
When people don’t believe there is a loving God who sits enthroned in the heavens and has a good plan for our lives, you can’t blame them for being afraid, proud or miserable. But for those who believe in the God of the Bible, there is no excuse for fear, pride, or misery. God is still on His throne!
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by Childofaking: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Martinez39:
Nonsense. The skeptical child was rational to not believe in a life after delivery that he had seen no evidence for. Such skeptic would only believe in life after delivery if he sees evidence for it (when he is delivered alive and can observe our physical world) Problem would occur if, upon delivery and observing our world, he continues to deny life after delivery.

This is similar to atheists. We lack belief in your creator and religious claims because there are no evidences to support them and they have no basis in reality. We will only believe in your god and religious claims if there are evidences to support them and when we see that they have a sound basis in reality. Until then, all you are saying is Super Story. Problem would occur when we see evidences for your god and religious claims(eg. afterlife) and we continue to deny them.

To make it worse, the analogy you gave is inappropriate. The concept of life after delivery to the baby is way more plausible that the idea of your god and religious claims(eg. afterlife). Why? Because a close and sound analysis of the bible, quran and other holy books show, without a doubt, that they are ridiculous garbages and falsehoods. They can't be true.

How shameless and stupid of you to try to suggest that because people believe in certain things without evidence then it's okay to believe anything, however ridiculous, without evidence. A god that can't prove himself is not entitled to anyone believing in him. People have no reason to believe in an afterlife or a god because there are no evidences for then. You have to stop reasoning like this, you are not getting any younger. Is this how you want to waste your life building it around falsehoods? Wake up jare. undecided
Mr Man, you are completely ignorant of spiritual things. So pathetic.

God has proven himself over and over and over.

But you have the right to choose what you want to believe in. You have the right to reject life and choose death.
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by freethinker01: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Childofaking:

Mr Man, you are completely ignorant of spiritual things. So pathetic.

God has proven himself over and over and over.

But you have the right to choose what you want to believe in. You have the right to reject life and choose death.
where? Or are u referring to the Bible?
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by Childofaking: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
freethinker01:
where? Or are u referring to the Bible?
Not just the Bible, the Bible is a guide, but you can experience God in your life personally just as they did in the Bible. Infact the manifestation of God's presence now far exceed what is in the Bible.
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by freethinker01: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Childofaking:

Not just the Bible, the Bible is a guide, but you can experience God in your life personally just as they did in the Bible. Infact the manifestation of God's presence now far exceed what is in the Bible.
Wake up bro, the world is leaving u behind. Wake the fvck up bro

1 Like

Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by Childofaking: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
freethinker01:

Wake up bro, the world is leaving u behind. Wake the fvck up bro
You have to wake up bro. You going closer to your end and you are not doing anything about it.
The world is moving fast to hell and I am not going with it.

You are a spiritually dead man
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by 1Sharon(f): 12:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Childofaking:

You have to wake up bro. You going closer to your end and you are not doing anything about it.

You're a spiritually dead man too. There is no god but Allah. You have been deceived by the unbelieving Christians. Your end is near too.
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by 1Sharon(f): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Bossjakande:

The same way that Christians are pained when they see Islamic post and can't help but leave hateful comments? The same way Christians are pained that there is arabic inscription on the naira? Are they pained cos Allah is the true God?

Think before posting.
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by freethinker01: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Childofaking:

damn

Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by abusondoko(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2019
Ogogorofreak or what did u call yourself? It shows how jobless, senseless and useless u r with what u wrote on my nairaland account. And I'm very sure u don't have job. Ur mate are thinking of what to offer public to make their life better but because u dont have positive things u are thinking about u are here trying to spoil other pple business. U are a fool if u don't know. U know how many installation I've done tru dis nairaland alone? Never in ur life write rubbish on my account again.
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by TheSourcerer: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
frank317:
Pls people this is 2019... This writeup is so 1999
2020 my nigga
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by TheSourcerer: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
abusondoko:
Ogogorofreak or what did u call yourself? It shows how jobless, senseless and useless u r with what u wrote on my nairaland account. And I'm very sure u don't have job. Ur mate are thinking of what to offer public to make their life better but because u dont have positive things u are thinking about u are here trying to spoil other pple business. U are a fool if u don't know. U know how many installation I've done tru dis nairaland alone? Never in ur life write rubbish on my account again.

is this nessesary seriously?
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by xproducer: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened." - Romans 1:18-21
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by ENEMYOFGOD6: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
cheesy
OgogoroFreak:
In a mother’s womb were two babies.

One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”

The other replied: “Why of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will ask later.”

“Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

The second said, “I do not know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we cannot now understand.”

The first replied, “that is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we will not need this physical cord anymore.”

The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

The second responded, “Well, I do not know, but certainly we will meet mother and she will take care of us.”

The first said, “Mother? You actually believe in mother? That’s laughable. If mother exists, then where is she now?” sad sad shocked

The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of her. It is of her that we live. Without her this world would not and could not exist.”

The first said, “Well I do not see her, so it is only logical that she does not exist.”

The second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive her presence, and you can hear her loving voice calling down from above.”

grin angry angry angry
Are you try to proof to us that God truly exist ? Please answer me this question's. Where is heaven located and where is hellfire located ?
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Chevrolet076:
very nice analogy you've got there, but how come the first kid knows so much and the second kid doesn't even have a clue about anything going on?

and in your analogy, the two kids are clearly dependent on the "mother", but here on earth, are we dependent on god? aren't we working for our daily bread ourselves?

also, in your analogy, the kids are visibly and physically connected to the "mother", can you tell me how we are "physically connected" to "god".

then, if you can do the one above, which of the gods is it?
U are above average intelligence. Impressive
Re: Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. by Niflheim(m): 1:32am On Jan 11, 2020
@op,

You forgot to give us all the details!!!.........

1.I have seen a picture of my mother, have you seen a picture of god?

2.Have you not heard of babies that died in the womb? Which afterlife shall they live outside the womb?

3.My mother has measurable effects, apart from the observable one!!! One can feel her body heat!!! What are the measurable effects ofyour god?

4.Millions of babies are aborted in the womb, is this not evidence that a god is not involved, since only some make it to the delivery room and others do not?

5.If babies drink their own piss in the womb, then is that not a sign that "a loving god had zero contribution to the making of this movie"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psychosis And Fantasy / BIRTHDAY: Pastor Adeboye's Only Daughter, Bolu Is 50 Today / You Follow CHRIST When You Do HIS Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.