Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes (7298 Views)

Former NHIS Boss, Prof Usman Yusuf Calls Igbo, Yoruba And Edo People Criminals / Biafra, Oduduwa Republics Will Be Ushered In Soon Nigeria Will Break Up. / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
sarrki:

It shall never be well with those that call my name unnecessarily
Preach love, not hate.

#BackToDaura

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You people are not getting it. Derogatory names are common across all ethnic divides. The problem is the person such words emanated from. Show me where Ekweremadu or OUK or Obi called you afonja or ofemmmanu

Obi and Arthur eze called us amala and red oil soup people in obis second term campaign

When he said Ngige aligned himself to amala and red oil people in the presence of Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
immhotep:

Just atikulate and you will feel much better

May it not be well with those that call me at every mention

May the cry of joy never be heard in there households

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Preshy561(f): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up

You guys are hypocrites
Where did this grandpa crawl out From?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
immhotep:

Preach love, not hate.

#BackToDaura

May everyday of there lives be feel with sadness
Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by zeuss: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:

You are not even up to my son. Do you even have a powerbike?. Poor and lazy youth.

How did you get rich? Are u a beneficiary of the corruption plagueing Nigeria?

Are you part of the problems?
Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by sarrki(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

Where did this grandpa crawl out From?

Hypocrites coz Obi now is a candidate

They are now pretending to love Nigeria

Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
ProWalker:

I’m eagerly waiting for your next slogan of Biafra in March

“On Biafra we stand” perhaps grin
You don't want one Nigeria again?
What happened? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Primesky(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Movic1:
I didn't understand. Is okoro not an Igbo name? Why are you guys crying like a child. You guys love attacking and abusing other tribes but you don't want to be attacked. That's how they were crying yesterday because someone called them Nyamiri

My dear, it's very wrong to use derogatory word against any body or tribe. It is wrong when Igbos do It, It is Also wrong when Yorubas do It. What is wrong is wrong no matter who says or does It.

We must know that we all no matter tribe or doctrine, creed or language, will account to the supreme Lord and God of all.

An eye for an eye makes every body blind.
Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by zeuss: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
sarrki:

It is filled not feel.....sarrki English Master

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by sarrki(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
zeuss:

It is filled not feel.....sarrki English Master

I avoid Ipob miscreants in all my dealings

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Preshy561(f): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
sarrki:

Hypocrites coz Obi now is a candidate

They are now pretending to love Nigeria

Hypocrites
I reject the blood guzzling terrorist in aso rock.
Who has even sacrificed the blood of those people that came for his campaigns , very soon he will start sucking the blood of his supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
sarrki:

Even Amaechi is now unhappy with APC.
#Atikulate2019

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by seunmsg(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Mr real called himself Okoro in his music video cheesy

Legbe legbe

So tell me more. grin

Igbos in Lagos happily refers to themselves as okoro. It is nothing derogatory. Reno is just so stupid to be trending this kind of flimsy nonsense. It will backfire at the end of the day. The same way Agbaje’s attempt to use the Akinolu clip against Ambode backfired in 2015 is the same way this one will also backfire.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by ProWalker: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
immhotep:

You don't want one Nigeria again?
What happened? gringrin

Lmao! You don’t want Biafra referendum again

Why is it that anytime Ibos are not in charge, they want to scatter nigeria with Biafra noise grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by LONGPREEK(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
animal live me alone u are too small for me in age and all. pass ur jamb first
U don by market. I go follow u for back till u ask for my adress so we can rack this out one on one idiot. Thunder fire your mama there

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Corrinthians(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
ODVanguard:

My existence doesn't depend on Bubari's reelection so reelecting him won't make much of a difference in my life, unlike you who may end up killing yourself if the old man wins reelection. You better go get a life, Okoro like you.
Wickee. grin

Let's remix it: Awon Iyanmuri Okoro AKA Flatoid. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

Who has even sacrificed the blood of those people that came for his campaigns , very soon he will start sucking the blood of his supporters.
Sarrki will finally receive sense in the Daura cattle ranch grin

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Corrinthians:
Wickee. grin

Let's remix it: Awon Iyanmuri Okoro AKA Flatoid. grin
Omenka / omenkalives spotted grin

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
ProWalker:

Lmao! You don’t want Biafra referendum again

Why is it that anytime Ibos are not in charge, they want to scatter nigeria with Biafra noise grin
Bros, reject sai babarism
Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by sarrki(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

We reject the homosexual presidential candidate and tribal bigot vo in Pdp and all there ipobians supporters

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by PointZerom: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
sarrki:

It shall never be well with those that call my name unnecessarily

Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
sarrki:

May it not be well with those that call me at every mention

May the cry of joy never be heard in there households
Reject the Sudanese clone and his genocidal machinations

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by jakandeola(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

This isn't about Yoruba just shut up.
My post is about you apc stooge.

Are their no Igbos in apc? Why make an inciting comment and you haven't condemned it?

Don't bring tribal sentiment here abeg.

Don't let me insult You, by calling you a slave and more derogatory names.

I have chosen the lesser evil, buhari is a tribal bigot and a wicked demented dullard.
try it and see if u wont regret are we mate DAT u insult me IBO animal if I tell u word u will hate urself and live nairaland. are dere no Yoruba in PDP ure a PDP slave a queen of corruption. when KANU say to kill Yoruba and odas what did u say? u are a naija slave I sware dem no born una papa well DAT wish to be president ojuku tried and fail. Neva allow IBO rule again naira

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Preshy561(f): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
sarrki:

We reject the homosexual presidential candidate and tribal bigot vo in Pdp and all there ipobians supporters
Has he sexualized you Before?

Tell me more.
When osibande said that westerners should vote for the dullard cos of presidency, isn't that tribal? What tribal comment have you heard from Obi?

You guys and propaganda is inseparable

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Preshy561(f): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
try it and see if u wont regret are we mate DAT u insult me IBO animal if I tell u word u will hate urself and live nairaland. are dere no Yoruba in PDP ure a PDP slave a queen of corruption. when KANU say to kill Yoruba and odas what did u say? u are a naija slave I sware dem no born una papa well DAT wish to be president ojuku tried and fail. Neva allow IBO rule again naira
Go and fill up your IQ, then you will have my attention.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by PMBuhariGCFR: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
zeuss:

How did you get rich? Are u a beneficiary of the corruption plagueing Nigeria?

Are you part of the problems?

I am the president of the richest and most populous black nation for crying out loud. Everybody is kwarupt. Vote me and the fight continues.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
Summary >>>> #Atikulate2019

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by jakandeola(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

go and useless urself for obithief and PDP. animals

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Preshy561(f): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
Lol. Keep your insults coming till I report you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by jakandeola(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
immhotep:
Summary >>>> #Atikulate2019
i f I get mad at u u will hate urself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls Igbo People "Awon Okoro" In Soon To Be Released Tapes by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
But why is this Atikulation movement paining you like this?? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Proffers State Police, Proper Funding As Solutions To Banditry / NPC Commences Training Of Functionaries For The 2023 Census / Biafra Television Live On Air now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.