Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son (36462 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by ianq: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
These days, one of the biggest risks a good man can take is the decision for marriage. Especially in Nigeria.
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Donjazzy12(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Richdad50:
A man's worst mistake is to marry a slay queen or a wife who lacks understanding. A bitter woman has no shame when she is hurt, for she will destroy the last of your reputation, she will listen to no plea. Honour is a deal breaker in any union and a woman who pleases her man with it will own him.

#Richdad
But foolish and idiotic men, will they ever learn? I learnt that another idiotic man has pregnated the she goat. Some men never cease to amaze me.
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Donjazzy12(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
sexygullet:
Pls stop kalin her evil,u av no slightest idea wat sum women are goin thru in marriages al in d name of 2 protect their childrens future.some are strng harted nd some cant withstand it,she jus happen 2 be a weak hartd persn,so dnt blame her instead pray 4 her.
Become a lesbian na and leave men alone.
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by ednut1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why did he marry tonto Fame i guess. He got served.enjoy ur bitch ex wife jare
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Ayobami7(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
好的
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by wankadudu(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
thunder fire dat hoe called tonto. Churchill jus liv d matter to God jus lyk u said.
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Agozie48:

Common shut the hell up
Sheee no be true can you pray your brother marry such horrible human being as a wife?
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by sexygullet(f): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Well i wont blame d way u talk since u nt matured enuf 2 go into marriage nd taste wat it feels lyk or beta still try to be a woman 4 a day.
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by BrokenCock: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Las las TotoDick dey deceive herself... The truth shall prevail
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thales01:
It doesn't speak well of Tonto to deny her ex-husband access to his son because of the grudges she bears against him.Circumstances like this are what anti-natalists adduce to justify their stance.Just because of contention between his mother and his father,the poor boy is deprived of the paramount fatherly love and care that should be afforded every child.

Tontonis right. That Churchill may rape his son considering his background.
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Mouthgag: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Na wa o, i wish dey settle dis issue for d sake of d boy. D bobo never c him papa for one year hmmmm na wa o
God will not allow that happen
Settle fire!
Tonto is an inglorious bìtch who does not deserve a guy like Churchill.

1 Like

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Mouthgag: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Churchill, why didn't you put your house in order?

Issues in marriage springs up often, but the maturity with which the man handles it makes a lot of difference.

Poor boy, growing under a separate home.

It will not be well with that bìtch Tonto
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by stuffs4me(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:

Issues in marriage springs up often, but the maturity with which the man handles it makes a lot of difference.

This has got to be the dumbest post on Nairaland. Olakunle Churchill is a victim of domestic violence and was lucky to have survived. Was he supposed to stay with an evil woman like Tonto_Dike and lose his life

2 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by stuffs4me(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
sexygullet:
Pls stop kalin her evil,u av no slightest idea wat sum women are goin thru in marriages al in d name of 2 protect their childrens future.some are strng harted nd some cant withstand it,she jus happen 2 be a weak hartd persn,so dnt blame her instead pray 4 her.

If Tonto_Dike is not evil why would he call her evil. Stop trying to defend evil. What is evil is evil and people like you should stop defending evil just because she is a woman.

Tonto Dike is the definition of domestic violence.

1) tonto Dike attempted to gun down her househelp in Ghana.

2) tonto Dike pushed down her elderly mother in law

3) tonto Dike verbally abused her ex husband Churchill

4) tonto Dike physically assaulted her ex husband Churchill

5) tonto Dike told lies on her ex husband Churchill that she was a victim of domestic violence while she was the aggressor and her ex husband was the victim. tonto Dike went as far as crying fake and crocodile tears to deceive her dumb and gullible females fans.
We have to understand that domestic violence goes beyond violence against women.

6) Tonto Dike has denied her ex husband his right to be with his son. Tonto Dike defied court order by preventing Churchill from being with his son.

7) Tonto Dike has caused psychological trauma on the little boy by preventing Churchill from being with his child as this is going to have effect on the boy.

1 Like

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by pussyAvenger: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:

oluku....that's why you're lonely

1 Like

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
It's unfortunate that his son will be raised by a single mom, I just hope they reconcile so the boy won't mocked in future.
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:

You can easily blame him from far.

Every Nigerian who owns a smart phone knows the antecedents of Tonto dike and how she changes men like Ankara wax when she was single. And were surprised how she could get married.

The leopard doesn't change its spots.

1 Like

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by gihiya(f): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Tonto is d worst kinda bit¢h I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy as a wife.....spits**

And who are you?
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by gihiya(f): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Richdad50:
A man's worst mistake is to marry a slay queen or a wife who lacks understanding. A bitter woman has no shame when she is hurt, for she will destroy the last of your reputation, she will listen to no plea. Honour is a deal breaker in any union and a woman who pleases her man with it will own him.

#Richdad
This is deep! Thumbs up for you
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
gihiya:

And who are you?

I'm ur real father, I guess ur momma haven't told u yet....

3 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Ukpafi: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
I think we shouldnt be one sided, we should blame both of them.
Above all let them try and settle their problems out of court.
The former chief Judge of Nigeria once said " if you need peace don't come to court because in court there is no peace but justice"
so let both of them accept their fault and settle.
There is no marriage without problem
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by omatech: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hia

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by darlingbobo(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Cool
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 18, 2019
At this point, I'll state that Churchill is really dulling and annoying.

No law on earth can prevent a man access to his children except he is unfit.

This is even western world I'm stating about o not to talk of naija wey jaga jaga.

He is busy gifting people plots of lands, if he's soo rich, why not take this case to court and let everyone see how the mad woman will prevent him from seeing his biological son.

Nonsense.
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by HIPROFILE(m): 3:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Tonto is d worst kinda bit¢h I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy as a wife.....spits**

its awful how you’ve judged her...if only we knew whatever she went through before reaching her decision.

In most cases women dont just make a gross decision she must have not only pushed to the wall but stretched beyound bearable limit.
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by ZUBY77(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

This should be a verse in King James Bible.

1 Like

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Agozie48: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

Sheee no be true can you pray your brother marry such horrible human being as a wife?

What do you know about her, don't judge until you have heard the complete story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture / Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.