Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Most Igbos Prefer Osibanjo To Peter Obi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Igbos Prefer Osibanjo To Peter Obi. (1808 Views)

Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? / Breaking: Osibanjo To Step Down From Presidential Race / 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Igbos Prefer Osibanjo To Peter Obi. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
The truth remains that choosing people to lead us should not be based on religion or Tribes, this is the reason Nigeria is not growing..even if prof Osinbajo was the VP to atiku i would vote atiku but since he is the VP to Buhari, and Buhari is a No no, i would vote otherwise....if not that Sowore is not among the top contestants i would have voted him...we need to stop this tribal bashing!! Especially from this paid BMC on nairaland...they want to use this strategy to lure people like they did during the last Election. People shine ur eyes...most yorubas here know where they would Vote!! But this BMC are really working hard here to get people to change their minds for their selfish reasons
Re: Most Igbos Prefer Osibanjo To Peter Obi. by chuckdelis: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Don't understand the sudden obsession with igbos!
Re: Most Igbos Prefer Osibanjo To Peter Obi. by AstralBody: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Patriotic zombie is wat the op is. His face is stuck in Buharis anus. He gets high from the smell, that's how pathetic he is. Spits on him n Buhari
Re: Most Igbos Prefer Osibanjo To Peter Obi. by olagbola45(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Lol. You sound like a kid
lol.sorry agbaya
Re: Most Igbos Prefer Osibanjo To Peter Obi. by sogodihno: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
1. You have no right to call Atiku or Saraki corrupt.
2. You have no right to complain about corruption at the Federal level when Tinubu is bleeding your entire region dry
3. Before you take your ewedu mixer that doubles as your broom to the center of town to do your moral environmental cleansing, why not sweep the squalid filth that Tinubu has dumped in your house.
Hypocrites

I can see Tinubu is your nightmare, no one in ur family or region will be able to untie his shoe, till d end world. keep hating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Hasn't Change His Office Portrait Despite Asking The Public To Do So (pic / Become Stronger And Harder In The Inner Room / Farooq Kperogi Lies About Dasuki. Should Anyone Shout If He Gets Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.