Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? (2589 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri / Most Igbos Prefer Osibanjo To Peter Obi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by ForumNL(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
I see many igbos saying they would rather vote Atiku instead of Tinubu, this begs a question, If Tinubu picked a Christian as vice president, will igbos vote him?

Definitely it's a resounding No!

They are actually okay with a northerner and Fulani as a matter of fact to succeed his tribesman

Why do igbos prefer Atiku to Tinubu?

5 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by AdamuKD: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
What a senseless question !!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Proudlyomonna: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
ForumNL:
I see many igbos saying they would rather vote Atiku instead of Tinubu, this begs a question, If Tinubu picked a Christian as vice president, will igbos vote him?

They are actually okay with a northerner and Fulani as a matter of fact to succeed his tribesman

As an Igboman,I have no problem with Tinubu as a person,but in terms of govt both him and Atiku can't handle a Country like Nija where them and their other evil politicians have wrecked so much destruct upon the Country.
Plus I will choose anything but his evil demonic APC.
If Obi doesn't have it,I will prefer Atiku to keep it, since we all refused to come to equity with clean hands then let's all suffer the consequences together.
Let's see how it plays out having the North hold power for 16 straight up years bcus we chose to play greed.
Obidiati is the way forward.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by duro4chang(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
I think so

42 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by sleek214(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Same way yorubas prefer Atiku to Obi

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Kingspin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
ForumNL:

Igbos want the best man for the job.
I don't know how many of you don't get it.
A CEO of a company should be sound and able

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Oilwell(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
ForumNL:

Igbos prefer C- C- C. (the thress Cs)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
You the Yorubas have made us dislike anything Yoruba with the way you display hate on Igbos each day here on Nairaland.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
OP, you need to read political history a bit so you won't need to re-ask the question.

In 1979, Igbos voted more for Shagari than Awolowo even when both Awo/Shagari chose an Igbo vice.

That is your answer. If Obi had not been on the ballot, all those screaming Obituary today will still vote Atiku more then Tinubu in the elections. They will also vote Atiku against Fashola so it is not only about Tinubu hate to them, it is deeper than that.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Ozinlex: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
ForumNL:

Keep the gaslight on...na you and your family e go burn. Stupid question

4 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by omonnakoda: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2022

38 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Sonyboom765: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
No Yoruba prefer Atiku to Obi
I doubt if there is any soul antagonizing as much as I do but Atiku can never be an option because a Northerner just completed 8 years no reason supersede power coming to the south in 2023 for the Yorubas. It is igbos that out of hate would rather another Fulani continue after 8 years of another Fulani.

This is aside the fact that Tinubu remains the best candidate judging from their various achievement n antecedent

sleek214:
Same way yorubas prefer Atiku to Obi

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by OBALOLA55(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
ForumNL:

WHERE IS TINUBU RELIGIOUS SPOKESMAN ISHAQ AKINTOLA undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by nansia: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

As an Igboman,I have no problem with Tinubu as a person,but in terms of govt both him and Atiku can't handle a Country like Nija where them and their other evil politicians have wrecked so much destruct upon the Country.
If Obi doesn't have it,I will prefer Atiku to keep it, since we all refused to come to equity with clean hands then let's all suffer the consequences together.
Let's see how it plays out having the North hold power for 16 straight up years bcus we chose to play greed.
average ibo man want their own man or their own country
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by VTJN(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu has paid the price

He will obviously succeed Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by gidgiddy: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
ForumNL:

Most Igbos are not fans of APC as a party, and by extension, Tinubu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Tinububalls: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Don't you know that Tinubu is Oduduwa, and Oduduwa is Tinubu.
We the Yoruba will continue to worship and serve him.
Our children must be slaves and maids to his.
Tinubu our god. The Asiwanju of oduduwa

Abubakos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by successmatters(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Senseless thread
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If Obi doesn't have it,I will prefer Atiku to keep it,
since we all refused to come to equity with clean hands then let's all suffer the consequences together.

You're just dancing around the question. You just said the same thing the Obi is saying. Y'all shouldn't complain about Buhari because he's Fulani too. I believe you guys are just bang out confused, tbvh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
LegendHero:
OP, you need to read political history a bit so you won't need to re-ask the question.

In 1979, Igbos voted more for Shagari than Awolowo even when both Awo/Shagari chose an Igbo vice.

That is your answer. If Obi had not been on the ballot, all those screaming Obituary today will still vote Atiku more then Tinubu in the elections. They will also vote Atiku against Fashola so it is not only about Tinubu hate to them, it is deeper than that.

It is the deep seating hatred against the Yorubas! More than 60% of the entire Igbo population lives in SW, yet they hate us so much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by ImperialYoruba: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
ForumNL:

Yanmiri have utmost respect for his abuser.

If you ask yanminri to choose between Iwazuruike, leader of Massob, and Simon Ekpa, he will choose Ekpa.

Between Balewa and Awo, they loved Balewa. Between Fajuyi and Danjuma, they loved Danjuma. Between Obasanjo and Abacha, they loved Abacha. Between Atiku and Tinubu they will pick Atiku.

If you want Ibo love, you must let him taste your cruelty.

Here in Naiaraland Ibo love me, even though Im Yoruba. I gat no love for omoibo. I will pound a ibo in her pussy though. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
We hate both of them.

Obi is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by DWickedLandLord: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

It is the deep seating hatred against the Yorubas! More than 60% of the entire Igbo population lives in SW, yet they hate us so much.

lol

Let an Igboman give stats on yoruba n see insults

I wonder where you took this poll since you have never conversed with me or my folks
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Guyman01: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Go away with your tribalism

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
ForumNL:

Hatred and envy of Yorubas of course. Ask them what Atiku has ever done for them. Let Igbos name even a single thing.

Yet, what has Tinubu not done to empower and uplift Igbos within his official capacity and power?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by frank14011991(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
AdamuKD:
What a senseless question !!
dem say igbos not arnen kaduna
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Godfullsam(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinububalls:
Don't you know that Tinubu is Oduduwa, and Oduduwa is Tinubu.
We the Yoruba will continue to worship and serve him.
Our children must be slaves and maids to his.
Tinubu our god. The Asiwanju of oduduwa

Abubakos.

You are so pained that you are not privileged to be a yoruba man, I am sure you will proudly prefer to be a yoruba slave instead of an Igbo had it bn you were opportuned to decide where your lineage will originate from..

The Tinubu you all hated with perfect hatred is the missing link in the political architecture of the south east region.
Think about it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by DWickedLandLord: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
I can answer your question seriously.
But people are just here to troll. Not enough serious adults in the room

Certainly no particular dislike of Tinubu from me. I don't pretend to be my tribal spokesman

But you have to know a lot of the Tinubu noise is just trolling to get a reaction. N you people certainly oblige
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by vhykeeytor(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
ForumNL:

The same way the Yoruba preferred a useless Buhari with NEPA Bill certificate for a Jonathan. The result is what we are facing now. It's not only igbos....we from Niger Delta (South South) prefer Atiku 100 times to a kleptomaniac like Asiwaju Tinubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by donphilopus: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kingspin:
Igbos want the best man for the job.
I don't know how many of you don't get it.
A CEO of a company should be sound and able

Then how did you guys elect the likes of Ikpeazu the kerosene distributing governor? Is he also the best? Even if APC had given Osinbajo their ticket, you guys would have still termed him a fake Pastor. So why the noise now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by kcnwaigbo: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
No Yoruba prefer Atiku to Obi
I doubt if there is any soul antagonizing as much as I do but Atiku can never be an option because a Northerner just completed 8 years no reason supersede power coming to the south in 2023 for the Yorubas. It is igbos that out of hate would rather another Fulani continue after 8 years of another Fulani.

This is aside the fact that Tinubu remains the best candidate judging from their various achievement n antecedent

A very sick old man remains the best candidate?

37 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Godfullsam(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Yanmiri have utmost respect for his abuser.

If you ask yanminri to choose between Iwazuruike, leader of Massob, and Simon Ekpa, he will choose Ekpa.

Between Balewa and Awo, they loved Balewa. Between Fajuyi and Danjuma, they loved Danjuma. Between Obasanjo and Abacha, they loved Abacha. Between Atiku and Tinubu they will pick Atiku.

If you want Ibo love, you must let him taste your cruelty.

Here in Naiaraland Ibo love me, even though Im Yoruba. I gat no love for omoibo. I will pound a ibo in her pussy though. grin

It's like you have lived with them. You seems to understand them very well.

If you want Igbo to respect you, you gats show them your real color.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Return Back And Develop The East / The Day Late Ooni Of Ife Blasted Tinubu For Insulting Obas (throwback) / Jonathan Must Be Having A Good Laugh wherever He Is now(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.