Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Am From China - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am From China (3560 Views)

How To Make 1million By Been An Agent That Get People Who Want To Buy From China / Jayspoiema Export Services《from China To Nigeria》 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am From China by Hermes019: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Op for the last time tell me how communism is practiced in China

Just kidding grin ,but I really want to know how Communism is practiced in china
Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Chinese people are pragmatists
We care about whether the country is prosperous and whether the people is rich.
No Chinese people will care about whether our country pratice communism or state capitalism
We are very satisfied with the status quo in China.

UyiIredia:

You don't practice communism. That's the thing. You practice state capitalism where the state owns huge stakes in or exert political control over successful companies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2019
How do you know whether the video has been edited?

wink wink wink

danvon:
What do you think about this

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DzmaqJDlWwrs&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjn67-7usfgAhXhQxUIHfzYDz0QtwIwAnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3b2ynZd30ibU6N0EbxZZIg

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DsrhM6G-rRB0&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjn67-7usfgAhXhQxUIHfzYDz0QtwIwAXoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2mIGBqepNnmTnHa_hA9GPq
Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 5:32am On Feb 20, 2019
Chinese respect ancestors,maybe this is also a belief.
There are many religions in China.
Buddhism has spread to China for more than two thousand years.
But only adapt to the Chinese environment
Did not become mainstream

UyiIredia:

Well Nigeria is very religious. But there are Nigerian atheists and deists. Are there deists in China? Deism is believing in God without religion.
Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 5:34am On Feb 20, 2019
I just want to explain some misunderstandings to Nigerian friends.
Please don't argue with me.
Thank you
grin grin grin
Re: I Am From China by Hermes019: 6:14am On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09 I want to put it to you that you are not a goddamn Chinese,you kept on dodging my question because of course only a person who lives or lived in China or probably studied about China pretty well can answer that.
So far what have you told us about China that ordinary people don't know,Oga you are no Chinese,quit the show

1 Like

Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 6:23am On Feb 20, 2019
see below

Re: I Am From China by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
see below
Hi! How does someone say good afternoon in Chinese?
Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2019
下午好

jesusjnr:
Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2019
In Chinese pinyin is "Xia wu hao"

jesusjnr:

Re: I Am From China by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
下午好
Just trying to figure how to pronounce that like
Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2019
xia4 wu3 hao3

jesusjnr:
Re: I Am From China by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
In Chinese pinyin is "Xia wu hao"
OK that's much better.
"Xia wu hao" ma'am.
Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2019
thank you very much, you are so kind grin grin grin

jesusjnr:
OK that's much better.

"Xia wu hao" ma'am.
Re: I Am From China by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
xia4 wu3 hao3

Thanks already got that.
So how the day over there in Beijing right?
Re: I Am From China by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
thank you very much, you are so kind grin grin grin

I'm supposed to say thank God but maybe I should postpone that since you don't yet believe He exists.
Re: I Am From China by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
see below
What's is about this photo?

Is that you?

If so, it seems the little child is suspicious of you. cheesy
Re: I Am From China by hahn(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

Tell the holy spirit to reveal it to you

1 Like

Re: I Am From China by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2019
hahn:

Tell the holy spirit to reveal it to you
Nice one Hahn, nice one!

And I know He heard you so He may soon answer your prayer.
Re: I Am From China by hahn(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Nice one Hahn, nice one!

And I know He heard you so He may soon answer your prayer.

But he has not answered yours. Hahaha. Joker

All you can offer is religion. Well done

1 Like

Re: I Am From China by BluntBoy(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Hermes019:
dlw09 I want to put it to you that you are not a goddamn Chinese,you kept on dodging my question because of course only a person who lives or lived in China or probably studied about China pretty well can answer that.
So far what have you told us about China that ordinary people don't know,Oga you are no Chinese,quit the show

She just told you that no one really cares.

How many Nigerians care about how federalism is practised in Nigeria?

I have an English friend who grew up all his life in his native England and yet does not know jack about Westminster system of government which his country has practised for decades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am From China by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
hahn:

But he has not answered yours. Hahaha. Joker

All you can offer is religion. Well done
I feel so sorry for you, because very soon you won't have the excuse of atheism to cover up for your rebellious tendencies against God.

Just be patient.

Hope you are enjoying my joke?

Laugh out loud because atheism will soon come to an end.

So what you're just witnessing is not even the beginning, but only the prep stage, yet you can see how jittery it has become, not to talk of when the main event gets a grip of your unstable ground, it would be completely destroyed.

You thought it was a fake news, i thought it was just one confirmed, but both of us were wrong because it was two confirmed, and who knows if there are many more which are not yet confirmed.

Boy you always lose, and you're going to lose again, as you are not willing to join the winning team. wink
Re: I Am From China by hahn(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
I feel so sorry for you, because very soon you won't have the excuse of atheism to cover up for your rebellious tendencies against God.

Just be patient.

Hope you are enjoying my joke?

Laugh out loud because atheism will soon come to an end.

So what you're just witnessing is not even the beginning, but only the prep stage, yet you can see how jittery it has become, not to talk of when the main event gets a grip of your unstable ground, it would be completely destroyed.

You thought it was a fake news, i thought it was just one confirmed, but both of us were wrong because it was two confirmed, and who knows if there are many more which are not yet confirmed.

Boy you always lose, and you're going to lose again, as you are not willing to join the winning team. wink

What winning team?

Name 10 diseases that cures were discovered for using a verse of even chapter in the bible.

I'm waiting
Re: I Am From China by danvon(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

She just told you that no one really cares.

How many Nigerians care about how federalism is practised in Nigeria?

I have an English friend who grew up all his life in his native England and yet does not know jack about Westminster system of government which his country has practised for decades.
Lots of Nigerians care that's probably why Atiku will win election
Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin grin
danvon:

Re: I Am From China by BluntBoy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
danvon:

If they cared, they would be thinking about political reform, instead of a change of president.

Anyone who cares about how federalism is practised in Nigeria would know that no president can succeed with our kind of political structure which is nothing but a pseudo federalism.

And mind you, there are people who confuse federalism with democracy.

1 Like

Re: I Am From China by Hermes019: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Op na scam,believe am at your own peril
Re: I Am From China by Martinez39(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
haha,

If you have the chance, you can come to China to see if it is real grin grin grin

There is a mosque near my house

Do Muslims in China give you guys trouble? For example do they get violent when you exhibit your freedom of speech by insulting their sacred beliefs, drawing prophet Muhammad ? Do they try to push their beliefs and sharia into the constitution and people? Do they rape and treat their women badly? Do they hold any hostility towards non-Muslims?
Re: I Am From China by UyiIredia(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
Chinese respect ancestors,maybe this is also a belief.
There are many religions in China.
Buddhism has spread to China for more than two thousand years.
But only adapt to the Chinese environment
Did not become mainstream

You don't understand. I am not asking about Buddhism. Do Chinese people believe in God but no religion?
Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Muslims are more secular in China, and can coexist peacefully with other religions.
Can you take a look at the picture below, Chinese Muslims, different from what you imagined?

Martinez39:
Do Muslims in China give you guys trouble? For example do they get violent when you exhibit your freedom of speech by insulting their sacred beliefs, drawing prophet Muhammad ? Do they try to push their beliefs and sharia into the constitution and people? Do they rape and treat their women badly? Do they hold any hostility towards non-Muslims?

1 Share

Re: I Am From China by dlw09(f): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buddhism and Chinese Taoism have many gods
And your Christian God
Chinese do not oppose the existence of any god
But most Chinese do not have a clear religious belief.

UyiIredia:

You don't understand. I am not asking about Buddhism. Do Chinese people believe in God but no religion?

Re: I Am From China by Martinez39(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
Muslims are more secular in China, and can coexist peacefully with other religions.
Can you take a look at the picture below, Chinese Muslims, different from what you imagined?

Great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Mary Really A Virgin? / End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) / Licence To Kill From The Holy Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.