Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Was Mary Really A Virgin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Mary Really A Virgin? (3553 Views)

How Old Was Mary When She Had Jesus? / Who Was Mary Magdalene & What Is The Mystery In "the Last Supper" By Da Vinci? / Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Mary Really A Virgin? by LogicMind: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
Did Mary take virginity test, how sure are you that she was really a virgin.
You never know she might have done a quick one with a shepherd behind the stable. I don't know but it's a possibility. Ladies her age are ususally very , you know wink. Or was she biologically defective?
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]Logic Mind it seem like we share the same thinking in common ^^ grin grin

u see? this thread is a very matured one but i believe those that are not reading to learn in knowledge would either respond in a bad manner or jump pass it and go for other ones that doesn't really make sense like these one .

We only read from the bible that Mary was a Virgin but after the bible there's no other ways to prove if that sexxy girl was truly one beautiful virgin as the bible said .

Mary the mother of Jesus didn't take any virgin test my dear --- well , i believe those day their hospitals haven't improve to that levels but i believe even though , there can still be different ways to check her ( ancient hospital system or traditional ways ) all around would have work^^ cheesy cheesy .

I also agree with u she might have intercourse with one of the sheep keepers behind the stable . . . Yeah , i believe that is 100% possible only that the bible did cover up many things even though we're still knowing the truth with the help of free-thinking logically wink wink
[/size]
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by plappville(f): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ op, What is the issue with her age? Today i spoke with a vigin, she is in her late 20ths, do u think all people lose thier veginity wholefully? Mary was a Vegin before she had Christ. We were told in the bible that she had other children, but outside that, nothing more about her sexual life was disclossed.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by buzugee(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
no
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]nice u said the bible didn't want to disclose the rest stories about the virgin Mary -- Just Imagine ! the bible always have something big to hide from us cheesy . that's not a secret anyway we're already discovering the truth . grin grin[/size]

plappville:

@ op, What is the issue with her age? Today i spoke with a vigin, she is in her late 20ths, do u think all people lose thier veginity wholefully? Mary was a Vegin before she had Christ. We were told in the bible that she had other children, but outside that, nothing more about her intimate life was disclossed.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
plappville:

@ op, What is the issue with her age? Today i spoke with a vigin, she is in her late 20ths, do u think all people lose thier veginity wholefully? Mary was a Vegin before she had Christ. We were told in the bible that she had other children, but outside that, nothing more about her intimate life was disclossed.

mary had other children now this is something new for me.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy ^^

she should come and explain to us. . . grin
[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

mary had other children now this is something new for me.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2012
or else plappville will explain. wink
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]Brother just watch as she explain you'll notice some usual ' Christianity ' - tricks inside ^^ well , I've already known the next excuse she'll give to back up her previous comment won't sound nothing like , after the birth of Jesus Mary got married and got other children. . .LOL cheesy cheesy wink [/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

or else plappville will explain. wink
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2012
hehe typical. tongue
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]I wonder how Mary would look like on G-STRING lol grin grin
[/size]
PAGAN 9JA:

hehe typical. tongue
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
Brethren, it's said that a learned is not easily decieved. But in Nigeria, it's shamefully conspicious in our religious sector as most educated ones are dribble with lies through bible. From the research, I discovered that marry was never a virgin before her first conception. Joseph, a carpenter, was employed by marry's father to work for him. Joseph arrived tiredly but marry offered him water to drink. That was the genesis of their relationship. From that point joseph proposed and marry fell in love. For years after legal marriage, they could not bear any child after many sexual trials. Will you legally marry your wife and not taste the honey-pot? It's a lie, total and complete and full lie! So were marry and elizabet in same condition of childlessness. It was when joseph took manly decision to divorce marry that joseph had dream not to divorce and promised an amazing child.
Please read detail from the book of URETHA (full downloadable on internet) - It's was the first GOSPEL written just 5-AD. Read also the book of Thomas and book of Judas Iscariot-disciple. All these books reveal lies about jesus in the bible. That was why they did not include them in the bible in order to be able to cajole the world. Even in Sixth and 7th Book of Moses, I personally read that Jesus was a magician just like Moses, Aron, and others. He used confirmed Talisman. The Talisman used by jesus is in 6th and 7th book of moses.
Pls, enough of the bible lies. How many pastors can do real miracle without using JASS? Just as christ disciple could not cast out demon, bcs they did not know the secret of Jesus, that is why many christians are dying poor as a result of bible lies. No, Marry was not virgin. With my spiritual experience, it is not possible! I have constant communion with the spirits and I know what I'm saying! Imagine, no miracle recorded in bible that have not been performed in nigeria. But mind you, with JASS. Ask Adeboye, Oyedepo etc to bring out the records of their practical miracles. Na lie! That's why I like TB Joshua and Oyaki, they had discovered the secret of Jesus and they walk in his shoe. No wonder other fake ones envy them. Again, marry was not virgin. Confirmed! Dont be decieved! You are free to call me any name you like. This is the truth! If you explore to a certain level you will discover lots of lies. That's why some pastors involve in pranks because they have discoved the lies about frauding in the name of heaven and cajoling with bornagain trait. Pls wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Pls ask me any question you wish to know. Then pls spread this bitter truth on internet and quote me. You can become what ever you like, ask for the secret.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by Sirniyeh(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
That pic is part of trait xtian religion uses to woo more converts(novice)
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
oh you are right! tongue (my mistake! i just found it funny) grin
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by sensisosu: 3:28am On Jan 06, 2012
Sirniyeh:

Brethren, it's said that a learned is not easily decieved. But in Nigeria, it's shamefully conspicious in our religious sector as most educated ones are dribble with lies through bible. From the research, I discovered that marry was never a virgin before her first conception. Joseph, a carpenter, was employed by marry's father to work for him. Joseph arrived tiredly but marry offered him water to drink. That was the genesis of their relationship. From that point joseph proposed and marry fell in love. For years after legal marriage, they could not bear any child after many intimate trials. Will you legally marry your wife and not taste the honey-pot? It's a lie, total and complete and full lie! So were marry and elizabet in same condition of childlessness. It was when joseph took manly decision to divorce marry that joseph had dream not to divorce and promised an amazing child.
Please read detail from the book of URETHA (full downloadable on internet) - It's was the first GOSPEL written just 5-AD. Read also the book of Thomas and book of Judas Iscariot-disciple. All these books reveal lies about jesus in the bible. That was why they did not include them in the bible in order to be able to cajole the world. Even in Sixth and 7th Book of Moses, I personally read that Jesus was a magician just like Moses, Aron, and others. He used confirmed Talisman. The Talisman used by jesus is in 6th and 7th book of moses.
Pls, enough of the bible lies. How many pastors can do real miracle without using JASS? Just as christ disciple could not cast out demon, bcs they did not know the secret of Jesus, that is why many christians are dying poor as a result of bible lies. No, Marry was not virgin. With my spiritual experience, it is not possible! I have constant communion with the spirits and I know what I'm saying! Imagine, no miracle recorded in bible that have not been performed in nigeria. But mind you, with JASS. Ask Adeboye, Oyedepo etc to bring out the records of their practical miracles. Na lie! That's why I like TB Joshua and Oyaki, they had discovered the secret of Jesus and they walk in his shoe. No wonder other fake ones envy them. Again, marry was not virgin. Confirmed! Dont be decieved! You are free to call me any name you like. This is the truth! If you explore to a certain level you will discover lots of lies. That's why some pastors involve in pranks because they have discoved the lies about frauding in the name of heaven and cajoling with bornagain trait. Pls wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Pls ask me any question you wish to know. Then pls spread this bitter truth on internet and quote me. You can become what ever you like, ask for the secret.

whst is the secret bro
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by ivoice247: 3:41am On Jan 06, 2012
And she who guarded her chastity [Virgin maryam (mary)]: We breathed into (the sleeves of) her (shirt or garment) [through Our Ruh - Jibril (Gabriel)], and We made her and her son ['Îsa (Jesus)] a sign for Al-'Alamin (the mankind and jinn).
( سورة الأنبياء , Al-Anbiya, Chapter #21, Verse #91)

And We made the son of maryam (mary) and his mother as a sign, and We gave them refuge on high ground, a place of rest, security and flowing streams.
( سورة المؤمنون , Al-Mumenoon, Chapter #23, Verse #50)

And maryam (mary), the daughter of 'Imran who guarded her chastity. And We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Ruh [i.e. Jibril (Gabriel) ], and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord [i.e. believed in the Words of Allah: "Be!" - and he was; that is 'Îsa (Jesus), son of maryam (mary) as a Messenger of Allah], and (also believed in) His Scriptures, and she was of the Qanitun (i.e. obedient to Allah) .
( سورة التحريم , At-Tahrim, Chapter #66, Verse #12)
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by LogicMind: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2012
ivoice247:

And she who guarded her chastity [Virgin maryam (mary)]: We breathed into (the sleeves of) her (shirt or garment) [through Our Ruh - Jibril (Gabriel)], and We made her and her son ['Îsa (Jesus)] a sign for Al-'Alamin (the mankind and jinn).
(  سورة الأنبياء  , Al-Anbiya, Chapter #21, Verse #91)

And We made the son of maryam (mary) and his mother as a sign, and We gave them refuge on high ground, a place of rest, security and flowing streams.
(  سورة المؤمنون  , Al-Mumenoon, Chapter #23, Verse #50)

And maryam (mary), the daughter of 'Imran who guarded her chastity. And We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Ruh [i.e. Jibril (Gabriel) ], and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord [i.e. believed in the Words of Allah: "Be!" - and he was; that is 'Îsa (Jesus), son of maryam (mary) as a Messenger of Allah], and (also believed in) His Scriptures, and she was of the Qanitun (i.e. obedient to Allah) .
(  سورة التحريم  , At-Tahrim, Chapter #66, Verse #12)

How many of you were they? I thought it was only a shepherd, I didn't know it was a Bleep
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by moshoodn(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
God don't come through defiled places.
Mary was undefiled.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
moshoodn:

God don't come through defiled places.
Mary was undefiled.

so are you defiled

FOOL
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by moshoodn(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

so are you defiled

FOOL
can't argue with you cos i can see from your name that you're lost.
Retrace your steps.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by LogicMind: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
moshoodn:

Retrace your steps.

Here goes another soldier of christ running away once again in front of a reasoned argument.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

Here goes another soldier of christ running away once again in front of a reasoned argument.

Why should he argue with you.

A total waste of precious time and effort.

Go spread you God hate on a Richard Dawkins forum .
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
@sirniyeh,is dis some kinda conspiracy theory?
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
moshoodn:

Retrace your steps.

i am not lost. i just have more dignity, pride, self-respect and a firm belief in my ideals and values.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by moshoodn(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i am not lost. i just have more dignity, pride, self-respect and a firm belief in my ideals and values.
God help you and me also.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
moshoodn:

God help you and me also.

The Gods help only those who help themselves.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by IdiAmin2(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2012
A baby came out of her womb, and her hymen is still in place, mmmm

Or maybe jesus take finger break the hymen on his way out lipsrsealed

Or maybe na Ceaserian section they do for Mary as the honeypot dey blocked lipsrsealed
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by moshoodn(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2012
Get your facts right . . She lost her hymen after Jesus. . . We all know that.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by LogicMind: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
moshoodn:

Get your facts right . . She lost her hymen after Jesus. . . We all know that.

How do you know? Where you there?
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by moshoodn(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

How do you know? Where you there?
No, i wasn't there. . . Some people just know maybe not all sha.
Re: Was Mary Really A Virgin? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2012
[size=13pt]This is a very matured contribution concerning this thread ** only the ones among us that chooses to read and learn the truth would understand the importance of this smiley .

When there are proves that Mary wasn't a Virgin as claimed written in the bible , Christians would rise with many noise making to back up their falsehood doctrines ! grin grin
[/size]

Sirniyeh:

Brethren, it's said that a learned is not easily decieved. But in Nigeria, it's shamefully conspicious in our religious sector as most educated ones are dribble with lies through bible. From the research, I discovered that marry was never a virgin before her first conception. Joseph, a carpenter, was employed by marry's father to work for him. Joseph arrived tiredly but marry offered him water to drink. That was the genesis of their relationship. From that point joseph proposed and marry fell in love. For years after legal marriage, they could not bear any child after many intimate trials. Will you legally marry your wife and not taste the honey-pot? It's a lie, total and complete and full lie! So were marry and elizabet in same condition of childlessness. It was when joseph took manly decision to divorce marry that joseph had dream not to divorce and promised an amazing child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Favorite Atheists And Theists On Nairaland / Bishops With Caps On Their Heads In Church, A Disobedience To The Scripture? / Pray Until Something Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.