Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Saw A Brand New TV Of 40"(inch) For $48. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Saw A Brand New TV Of 40"(inch) For $48. (526 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday / What I Saw At The Bank Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Brand New TV Of 40"(inch) For $48. by deafeyez: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Searching through ebay, I saw a brand new TV of 40"(inch) for $48.
Could this be scam and with a free shipping.

Business gurus, what do you make of this.
Re: I Saw A Brand New TV Of 40"(inch) For $48. by zoedew: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
When it’s too good to be true that’s the truth!
Re: I Saw A Brand New TV Of 40"(inch) For $48. by czarina(f): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
deafeyez:

Even if it's real sef, the "free" shipping is only within the US (if it was listed there). Anything aside that, most sellers will not even deal especially with a Nigerian. And even when they deal, the cost of shipping is almost always 3 times the product cost.

Not worth it in my opinion.
Re: I Saw A Brand New TV Of 40"(inch) For $48. by yesloaded: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
deafeyez:

scam or listing from hacked account

even if its real, air freight alone will kill it because you need to crate.

(1) (Reply)

Earn ₦14k Per Week For Writing Articles On HIWAP / Man Trap Security Door / Borrow Up To 2 Million From Fundall.io To Fund Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.