Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet (774 Views)

Andy Uba: I Am Very Sure I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election (Video) / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet by Triton1996(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2021
Prophet Omotosho Tope Joseph Predicts Winner Of Anambra Governorship election

The general overseer of Omotosho Tope Joseph (OTJ) ministries has spoken God's mind on the Anambra gubernatorial election set to hold in November.

During a telephone interview, the popular man of God revealed that the victory is between the People democratic party (PDP) and All progressive grand alliance ( APGA)

He made it known that APGA will pull a lot of crowd if they present Honourable Chukwuma Umeoji as the candidate but the hand of the Lord is so much on the PDP if they present Godwin Maduka as the candidate.

On YPP, Prophet Omotosho made it known that Ifeanyi Ubah is the candidate that can shake the ground for the party but he will not win.

For APC, the man of God stated that they will want to present Chief George Moghalu but the hand of the Lord is not on him or the party for the victory of Anambra gubernatorial election.

"Anambra election is going to be very tough and great but the election victory will be between PDP and APGA.
If APGA wants to win the election, they should use Honourable Chukwuma Umeoji, if they use another person, PDP will win the election but I am seeing the hand of God upon Chukwuma Umeoji and Godwin Maduka of PDP"

"For YPP, Ifeanyi Ubah will shake ground but he will not win"

"APC will want to use Chief George Moghalu as the candidate. The victory is between APGA, PDP but it is more on On Maduka"
Also, He spoke on some other parties and their candidates.

"Toyin Nwoye, there's something God has for him.

'Mrs Genevieve Ekwochi will make efforts but it is not yet her turn"

https://trixxng.com/ifeanyi-ubah-will-not-win-anambra-2021-governorship-election-popular-prophet/

1 Share

Re: ' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet by Whiteangel1234: 3:55pm On May 04, 2021
grin grin before nko
Re: ' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet by IDENNAA(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2021
Of course, the battle is between Godwin Maduka and Charles Soludo....anybody paying good attention can see that.
Re: ' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet by Cyberterror: 4:48pm On May 04, 2021
How yoruba prophet take know so much about anambara? I smell set up grin
Re: ' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet by Carlyscales: 5:02pm On May 04, 2021
IDENNAA:
Of course, the battle is between Godwin Maduka and Charles Soludo....anybody paying good attention can see that.
That's not what d "prophecy" is saying
Re: ' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet by helinues: 5:09pm On May 04, 2021
That's not a prophecy but logical prediction

1 Like

Re: ' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 04, 2021
grin grin grin Dem don start again grin grin grin
Re: ' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 04, 2021
Even witches and Wizard perdicted win for jonathan
This is campaign strategy.
I don't take them serious....

1 Like

Re: ' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet by TotoGame(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2021
I don't think this prophet is sane

If APGA fields umeorji (who is very unpopular) as their candidate

PDP's candidate will emerge Governor

professor Soludo is the only APGA aspirant capable of defeating PDP

the issue of ifeanyi uba.....like I used to say "he will only win in nnewi north and south LGAs

(1) (Reply)

God's Message To Pastor Osinbajo, Pastor Adeboye / When Will These People Come And Help These People? / Onitsha Main Market Under Threat Of Insurgency, Traders, Residents Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.