Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

"How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) (44035 Views)

Woman Prays For Newborn Baby To Be Part Of Those To Embezzle Money In Nigeria (v / Garba Shehu: Cartel, NIPOST Staff Colluded To Embezzle Stamp Duty / Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Asshurbanipali: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
How did he make so much money?

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by MartinsD12(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Seun, close this thread or face the consequences.
He is closing the thread never, that's the beauty of democracy lets enjoy it OK

3 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by surevik(f): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
The real thief, the cause of our Economy meltdown... No worry Atiku will expose all of una one by one wen he assume office on the 29th May.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Effiongdbest: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
This man called Tinubu how did he make all these money? This are the people that should be sweeping their jail rooms by now. I don't know why the APC will leave a cow and be pursuing rabbits in the name of catching corrupt politicians.

5 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by jrusky(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mynd44:
Reno needs brighter grammar though.
R

Pls leave grammar out of this grammar doesn't give money. If you are poor your grammar is poor and make no sense.

Pls face the reality of the thread and say something that make sense than talking grammar bull crap with 2 digit account balance pls.

Who grammar epp? Pls park well.

4 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Effiongdbest: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
This man called Tinubu how did he make all these money? This are the people that should be sweeping their jail rooms by now. I don't know why the APC will leave a cow and be pursuing rabbits in the name of catching corrupt politicians. Jesu!!!

3 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by RTSC: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
tatibillion:
A man telling a whole state he is richer than them...
The guy makes atiku look like an apprentice.

6 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by berrystunn(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
kolnel:
Yeah

Tinubu is not saint
I wouldn’t vote for him if he were contesting for a political position

I will never vote for Atiku neither

You don't have PVC, I understand use your energy on something else.

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by jamezman(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
APC all hail your saint Tinubu.
All hail the lifeless god of Aso rock aka nobody can unseat me of all ages...
All hail the dead brains all foolish all stupid all unreasonable cows of the APC support group world wide aka in lifelessness we believe..

Zombies Republic

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by dafemnet: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nothing in this
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
If this man Omokri spends his entire time on twitter and you guys say he is a pastor, please is his church on Twitter?

BTW, we know that Tinubu embezzled Lagos funds, that doesn't mean we will vote in Atiku another super ultra mega thief.

That'll just be like jumping from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by slivertongue: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
so he is admitting being a thief

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
surevik:
The real thief, the cause of our Economy meltdown... No worry Atiku will expose all of una one by one wen he assume office on the 29th May.

A thief will expose a thief?

Come close, lemme feel your temperature ma.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by haryothosyn93(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
I am not in support of any political party but assuming it was PDP now, all these zombies won't let the page rest with their stupid comments and comparison. APC party is a scam to the generation of humans. All these yoruba animals will never get sense till Jesus will come back.

Although there's no different between the PDP and the APC so to say.... they are the birds of the same feathers. There is no good in between their pigs

If anyone come to abuse me here.... Thunder will strike the person to death

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by omatech: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by berrystunn(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
How did he make so much money?

Corruption

1 Like

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by dingbang(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Seun, close this thread or face the consequences.
I dey tell you grin
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by greggng: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
I don't even know the impact of this leak videos... can't that fake pastor get us tinubu sex video...that will interest me ....all this others videos can't stop buhari from winning

1 Like

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Leonardoreel(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
The only thief I respect most in politics,
He understands the strategy to steal while you will see him as a hero, he's supposed to be considered the professional daylight thief...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Lilimax(f): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
And they have your the right to call Atiku thief? Karma!!!

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by ofuonyebi: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
your politics in nigeria is evil....the tinubus has become what they are before Lagos become real

but u pple like to destroy any one you cannot overtake in any election time...this is shame to u all..

even if he has stolen, some of you like Omokri has not been born when the man become a deity of money in Lagos!
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by BrownRoofRep: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mynd44:
Reno needs brighter grammar though.

You can see clearly, that your ugly overlord is a proud looter!

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello guys,check out my video about my thought about the xbox one,coming from a ps4 fanboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBsoE3D8fxk
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

You can see clearly, that your ugly overlord is a proud looter!
His heart is equally as ugly...they are pastmasters in defending their thieving political overlords.. while screaming "one naijeriya"..

1 Like

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by j1mmy: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
He already stole most of Lagos and Buhari got elected from that money.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by SlimHan(f): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
frenzyduchess:
is that all you have to say? undecided ,and you call yourself a mod? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
so a mod doesn't have the right to make his opinion known?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Tinubu, Atiku Show Off Their Wives (Pictures) / Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.