Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

"How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) (44036 Views)

Woman Prays For Newborn Baby To Be Part Of Those To Embezzle Money In Nigeria (v / Garba Shehu: Cartel, NIPOST Staff Colluded To Embezzle Stamp Duty / Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Just2endowed2(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
frenzyduchess:
is that all you have to say? undecided ,and you call yourself a mod? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lol
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by sammyj: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
I don’t have any end. My take is cast the first stone if you have not committed sins too!!!
MSEdLAW:

With comments like this trying to justify a purported statement bragging about ill-gotten wealth from a ex-officio of a state. Nigeria is indeed DOOMED. How can you try to juxtapose corruption with corruption what’s your end game ?
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by IMASTEX: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Valleys:
Anybody that believes tinubu is a saint must believe buhari has an IQ of above 80 10

Fixed
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Fourwinds: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Seun, close this thread or face the consequences.
people like u was the reason why God created me into this world to discipline ur nonsense as.. s

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by sammyj: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wake up and allow an alleged thief continue to deceive the youth in disguise!!!! Let people that have not stolen our common wealth in the past lead!! winkquote author=Luciferlove post=75835293]

Hide ur face in shame...all because you want to defend a party u support...we youths really need to wake up in this country before we loose out completely [/quote]

1 Like

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by wyqay: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
the end justify the means
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
sammyj:
Omokri should go and seat down and find a better paid job than this primary school job. He should also tell us about the humongous stolen wealth he embezzled during GEJ administration. Ole npe ole ni ole what a shame !!! shocked shocked
Mr A stole my property and escaped scot free due to my negligence, so I should allow Mr B to steal my property and go scot free since Mr A did the same?
So because it happened under Gej, it is now justifiable it happens continuously ba, and we should live with it instead of condeming it, we should condole evil because it has been happening before??
Someone stole an amount that up to your 20th generation can never ever make in their life time and you are here defending him cos maybe he is your tribesman, yet he is milking your destiny.
Bros did u really eat atleast 2 good square meals today?
Do you even have a good job?
Your type is exactly what is wrong with Nigeria, and you guys deserve the kind of leaders you get in this shiithole.
Enjoy.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by IYANGBALI: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Rubbish

Having sex on Sunday morning before going to church, is it a sin?
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by odinga1of: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mynd44:
Reno needs brighter grammar though.

Oga why do you hate PDP so much, even we here in Delta, we love some people like Ovie Omo Agege and Great Ogboru..............but you hate everything about GEJ and PDP

Change your ways........after all your State is in poverty.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Amberon11: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Was just reading that book today.
BabaCommander:
Richest man in Babylon

grin grin wink cheesy
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by GoldHorse(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is04970:
Reno is the stupidest man on earth today. Some breeds of dog are more intelligent than him.

Some dogs? All dog breed are more intelligent than him. Maybe u meant goats. Even goats sef.....?
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by bkool7(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is this the kind of clumsy campaign and propaganda does PDP thinks it can use to win votes

For the record, Yorubas know Tinubu is corrupt but there's just no evidence or that his just too smart or the cops are unwilling to investigate him.

But we are not voting Tinubu and we're not voting Buhari because of Tinubu. Get that into ur heads

You ppl can drag Tinubu's name all u want it doesn't change anything

1 Like

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by KardinalZik(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mynd44:
Reno needs brighter grammar though.
No need.
Message passed.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by sammyj: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
........ grin cool shocked grin grin
Castroii:

Mr A stole my property and escaped scot free due to my negligence, so I should allow Mr B to steal my property and go scot free since Mr A did the same?
So because it happened under Gej, it is now justifiable it happens continuously ba, and we should live with it instead of condeming it, we should condole evil because it has been happening before??
Someone stole an amount that up to your 20th generation can never ever make in their life time and you are here defending him cos maybe he is your tribesman, yet he is milking your destiny.
Bros did u really eat atleast 2 good square meals today?
Do you even have a good job?
Your type is exactly what is wrong with Nigeria, and you guys deserve the kind of leaders you get in this shiithole.
Enjoy.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by t2luv1: 1:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Donzion77:
It boggles my mind how Tinubu take hold the whole of 'sophisticated' southwest to ransom

Me too. If you dare call the man out for what he is really is a thief and a looter you will get so call Yoruba people coming out of the wood work defending him. I am loss for words.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Ayobami7(m): 1:39am On Feb 18, 2019
hmmmm
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Tinubu For President grin
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 18, 2019
sammyj:
Wake up and allow an alleged thief continue to deceive the youth in disguise!!!! Let people that have not stolen our common wealth in the past lead!! winkquote author=Luciferlove post=75835293]

Hide ur face in shame...all because you want to defend a party u support...we youths really need to wake up in this country before we loose out completely

What you just wrote is meaningless considering the context of our discussion...this is not about Atiku,tinubu or buhari its about us.
Tinubu cannot be richer than a state if his money its legit...what moral justification do you have to call Atiku a thief while you certify tinubu as a saint....my brother head dey pain you?
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 18, 2019
MYHUBBY:

which youth are waking up? the same youth that want atiku to win when it was on public page how obj and Atiku where accusing themselves who steal much?

Even your tinubu its not innocent...or don't you know about Buharis antecedent under Abacha...until we start reading and holding people responsibile irrespective of your party,ethnic and religious affiliation we as youths won't get it right in this country.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by ddeola: 5:32am On Feb 18, 2019
Wetin remain when you don RAPE Lagos and South-West fnish ?

Can you tell the world your networth pre-1999 ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Awon barawo oshi ! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

God will deliver Nigeria from the hands of these "DEMONS" we call leaders in Jesus name angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Modphase: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Out of all your lies the only one discovered to have any iota of truth in it is the Isolation ward a one room achievement by a government collecting billions in federal allocation monthly n you are here defending that n always among those castigating other governors that performed beta like Okorocha n Ganduje ?!

You are eternally doomed no debate on that.

BabaIbo:

You can do the research your self if you really want to know... moreover you can't compare someone who has done his two terms to those that are still on a term
Here are few that match your request: Memphy's Hospital, Aba general hospital, Poly Clinic, St. Silas primary school and other 3 model schools, ENUGU STATE MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE, GRA, ENUGU, etc

P.S- The state in question is my state
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by sammyj: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2019
.... ear Dey pain you no
Luciferlove:

What you just wrote is meaningless considering the context of our discussion...this is not about Atiku,tinubu or buhari its about us.
Tinubu cannot be richer than a state if his money its legit...what moral justification do you have to call Atiku a thief while you certify tinubu as a saint....my brother head dey pain you?
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by kotv: 7:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Donzion77:
It boggles my mind how Tinubu take hold the whole of 'sophisticated' southwest to ransom

They are not intelligent that's how. I'm surprised how one man is able to loot them blind but yet they are more focused on small fish rather than the big one. So much education but yet still stupid

1 Like

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Seun, close this thread or face the consequences.
See this one Threatening Seun
Oya now bomb Nairaland
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by MYHUBBY: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2019
Luciferlove:

Even your tinubu its not innocent...or don't you know about Buharis antecedent under Abacha...until we start reading and holding people responsibile irrespective of your party,ethnic and religious affiliation we as youths won't get it right in this country.

so which youth are you now talking about? Tinubu is a thief so as Atiku was

so what's your point?
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by slowbreeze(f): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2019
Beyond Disgraceful.Yet my ppl from d west side so blinded by tribalism; still see him and his party as the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria.And will still vote anybody he approves of..God forbid for this kind of modern day tyranny.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Effiongdbest: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
ire803386:

For 16yrs he was tried by the pdp but they found nothing ok let say the first 8 he has immunity but why can't they nailed him? That been said everyone knows he was into drug sometimes ago and that's where he made his money before going into oil all this not in Nigeria. Drugs something not to be proud off anyway but Pablo Escobar is richer than most Nigerian state.

Tinubu is a looter, a well know thief of Lagos State, how can a man who was Exposed bulky Amobide still be in the "holy integrity " party APC?. someone who a Lagos Guber candidate said has over 40 trillion in his house, how did he make all those money?? Is he doing business, which business and what us his annual profit from "that business ". This man is the worst looter in Africa and must be sent to jail and the key thrown into the middle of the ocean.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by ire803386: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Tinubu is a looter, a well know thief of Lagos State, how can a man who was Exposed bulky Amobide still be in the "holy integrity " party APC?. someone who a Lagos Guber candidate said has over 40 trillion in his house, how did he make all those money?? Is he doing business, which business and what us his annual profit from "that business ". This man is the worst looter in Africa and must be sent to jail and the key thrown into the middle of the ocean.
We share the same sentiment bro. But in 2009 when the UK came for his head the then FG refused them you can read is biography. The only thing I like about him is he is smart unlike other politicians. Why is he Saraki and atiku's friend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Chinashopping84: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
It is finished,we are in a very big mess in this country.So you were richer and couldn't help your state with some funds to pay salaries.
Tinubu go and eat your blood money alone.I don't care whether you are richer than the whole world,your money means nothing.Tinubu please try and check our shagari was buried a month ago.I even thought they would put every shinning things,lo and behold.He was only buried the Islamic way.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by shegz24(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Valleys:
Anybody that believes tinubu is a saint must believe buhari has an IQ of above 80
same applies to those that thinks Atiku is not a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Tinubu, Atiku Show Off Their Wives (Pictures) / Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.