Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

"How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) (44028 Views)

Woman Prays For Newborn Baby To Be Part Of Those To Embezzle Money In Nigeria (v / Garba Shehu: Cartel, NIPOST Staff Colluded To Embezzle Stamp Duty / Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Tinubu has killed me fa
No, don't die yet. wait for part 4.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by chocolatelady(f): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
And somebody will call this one a pastor. Na wa oooh. Is it that this guy does not have a job or what? How can he have time editing fake video clips and be sending to his gullible followers. How can his gullible followers beclouded in reasoning by his fake video clips. Be there and be sending video clips, nothing will happen to the APC, U can never cause problems for them. They see u as someone that is highly frustrated becos of no more free money and high on cheap Osogbo weed abi Benin weed. Their Dubai strategy is no longer working abi they have exhausted the plan. Trust PMB that refused to assent to their fraudulent electoral bill. The bill was even dead on arrival. Their smart sarathief made everything possible for PMB to assent to it but the man blatantly refused. And someone will still call him a dullard.
For his friend Fani Kayode, one wonders why PDP sidelined him this time by not giving him any post in their campaign. The guy has been grumbling ever since then at least he would have made small cash out of Atiku. Smh......
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Eze2000(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mynd44:
Reno needs brighter grammar though.

You are supposed to be one of the most strict modes here and you drop this at the top of a controversial thread like this? You even forgot to put a comma after that "grammar"

1 Like

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Richdad50(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ignoramus. You have mo idea the quality of his language
Mynd44:
Reno needs brighter grammar though.

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by sogodihno: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
RTSC:
The billionaire ex governor.

The accountant general/general overseer of Yoruba resources.

I hail sir.

After you, na you.

u can't say anything without mentioning Yoruba, maybe if u av someone like him in ur region, all of u will not be running away from home and come to slave under the same man that torment u and ur clime. SMH!
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by brain247(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
this is Nigeria,where shits happens
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by j1mmy: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by AnanseK(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Meanwhile Results are coming in from the Card readers stolen by PDP and Atiku is leading in the February 16th election.

How can this criminal even be allowed to contest in any election?
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by gladisa7: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
INCONSEQUENTIAL MY FOOT! BAD THING DEY HAPPEN U DEY BLOW GRAMMAR.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Most of you don't know that tinubu,as a former governor for 8years is a pensioner who earn times 10 in millions monthly than some senior civil servants who have served 35years in federal level.Plus the lekki toll gate,alphabeta,hitech and other crooked ways he has been using to milk southwest states.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Modphase: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
With countless roads school hospital courts to show. Now tell me what do Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu have to show for the 4 years allocation they did not steal ?

Just one school n one hospital from each of the trio and I will give you N20,000.

BabaIbo:
Rochas Okorocha said the same thing when he contested for Imo governor, now we all know whatsup, the guy don chop Imo treasure raw
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Luvtooth: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Saint tinubu!��
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
SlimHan:
so a mod doesn't have the right to make his opinion known?
you should go and read up the meaning of moderator then compare with the word "partisan" undecided
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Seun, close this thread or face the consequences.

Sharap

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Firefire(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
I have told you people where the oloriburuku is getting his stolen wealth from...

Firefire:
TECHNICAL WAYS OF PAYING FOR PURCHASED VOTES!

Asiwaju awon gbewiri!

Keep sharing our stolen wealth.

The gods will surely be on your case soonest.

Alpha Beta

Lekki Tollgates

Sharing from the SW states Security vote

Collection from Agbero

Direct looting through stooges in political positions

Your days are numbered!

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by olagbola45(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Someone should tell dis yeyekery to show us his bank account balance let see and ask question awon weyre
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
sammyj:
Omokri should go and seat down and find a better paid job than this primary school job. He should also tell us about the humongous stolen wealth he embezzled during GEJ administration. Ole npe ole ni ole what a shame !!! shocked shocked

Hide ur face in shame...all because you want to defend a party u support...we youths really need to wake up in this country before we loose out completely
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Emma1Oj(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
When a man opened is mouth and say such words in confident, just know he has storey building's stock with money. Jagaban I jail u o....

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by MYHUBBY: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu Is a thief and Atiku is Angel Gabriel

show me PDP supporters that have sense and I will gamble with you that Buhari won't loose Saturday election
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by MYHUBBY: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Luciferlove:

Hide ur face in shame...all because you want to defend a party u support...we youths really need to wake up in this country before we loose out completely

which youth are waking up? the same youth that want atiku to win when it was on public page how obj and Atiku where accusing themselves who steal much?
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by BabaIbo: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Modphase:
With countless roads school hospital courts to show. Now tell me what do Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu have to show for the 4 years allocation they did not steal ?

Just one school n one hospital from each of the trio and I will give you N20,000.

You can do the research your self if you really want to know... moreover you can't compare someone who has done his two terms to those that are still on a term
Here are few that match your request: Memphy's Hospital, Aba general hospital, Poly Clinic, St. Silas primary school and other 3 model schools, ENUGU STATE MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE, GRA, ENUGU, etc

P.S- The state in question is my state
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Zane2point4(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
kolnel:
Yeah

Tinubu is not saint
I wouldn’t vote for him if he were contesting for a political position

I will never vote for Atiku neither
The problem is, if you dont vote for pdp your indirectly voting for apc, most of us aint fools at least we cam vote for pdp for the sake of Obi.
Other party candidates cant rival apc thats the problem.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by ire803386: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:
This man called Tinubu how did he make all these money? This are the people that should be sweeping their jail rooms by now. I don't know why the APC will leave a cow and be pursuing rabbits in the name of catching corrupt politicians.
For 16yrs he was tried by the pdp but they found nothing ok let say the first 8 he has immunity but why can't they nailed him? That been said everyone knows he was into drug sometimes ago and that's where he made his money before going into oil all this not in Nigeria. Drugs something not to be proud off anyway but Pablo Escobar is richer than most Nigerian state.
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by meccuno: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Stanweezy:
Finish him
dude......... grin grin

Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by MSEdLAW(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
sammyj:
Omokri should go and seat down and find a better paid job than this primary school job. He should also tell us about the humongous stolen wealth he embezzled during GEJ administration. Ole npe ole ni ole what a shame !!! shocked shocked

With comments like this trying to justify a purported statement bragging about ill-gotten wealth from a ex-officio of a state. Nigeria is indeed DOOMED. How can you try to juxtapose corruption with corruption what’s your end game ?
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Richest man in zoo kingdom
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
yar adua and dagrin must hear dis
Re: "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) by anonymous1759(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Valleys:
Anybody that believes tinubu is a saint must believe buhari has an IQ of above 80

So does anyone who believes atiku Is a saint after going to the United States

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Newly Wedded Bride Joins #endsars Protest In Ondo State / Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.