Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) (43376 Views)

Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS / Custom Seizes 498 Cartons Of Codeine Syrup Worth N199.2 Million (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Bar1941(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
They should free the woman and let her go in peace, afterall she is a daughter of God, she is only taking from her father's money.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by unity004(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin 100million? should we call this a church or a bank?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by omatech: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Una no see her wowo face thief barawo
Abeg check bellow products jor

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Truefaith: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
nh
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
100 milla.....Church get money oo,....the lady saw how the money was gotten and decided to do her own scamming......God punish the devil
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by GreatResearcher: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
I hope the police will also arrest the great scammer (pastor) of that church.

Religion is fake..

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by bahdpersona(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
is this not mama chibuzor?

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Bar1941(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
They should free the woman and let her go in peace, afterall she is a daughter of God, dhe is only taking from her father's money.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by CyberWolf: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
This woman I’m seeing does not look like someone that can pull off a scam of 100M.. I guess the pastor of the church wanted to use her to defraud the church but she got greedy and got burnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Dailyschoolnews: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
NOC1:
Why did she not relocate?
It is our tithe, you would have fled the country and invest the money.
Scammer, scammed scammers.

It's your tithe?
The money churches are raising through schools, companies also belong to you? But the government money does not belong to you grin grin

Lol, how many times have you paid your tithe?
Remember, the seed you planted and supported, you will also reap.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
100 million naira shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by GreatResearcher: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bar1941:
They should free the woman and let her go in peace, afterall she is a daughter of God, dhe is only taking from her father's money.
well spoken.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Abolade3(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wetln you dey see?
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Abolade3(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Abyberry:
Who else is seeing what I'm seeing? cool
undecided
Abyberry:
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Abolade3(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Abyberry:
undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by GreatResearcher: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dailyschoolnews:

It's your tithe?
The money churches are raising through schools, companies also belong to you? But the government money does not belong to you grin grin

Lol, how many times have you paid your tithe?
Remember, the seed you planted and supported, you will also reap.

was church setup to be a money making venture?

Scammer got scammed.. #Karma
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
kolaxed98:
I have said it

Yam legs are evil

Look at how she is ugly

Ugly yam legs

No matter how ugly she looks, I can bet that she gon be the most beautiful lady when compared to the ladies from your village.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Private Jet money
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by makavelli80(m): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Abyberry:
those two dots on her red top. Looks like nipples to me
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A 39-year old woman identified as Iwuagwu Onyinyechi, has been arrested by the Ogun police command for allegedly defrauding a Christian faith-based organisation to the sum of N100m, under the pretence of assisting the organisation to raise fund for its charity programme.

The police command in a statement on Sunday by its spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Onyinyechi’s arrest followed a petition written by a Lagos-based lawyer of the organisation, Godswill Ojakovo, to the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, in which he complained that his client was defrauded by the suspect through an act of forgery.

According to Oyeyemi, the suspect claimed to have got a Local Purchase Order (LPO) from a property company and appealed to the organisation to help fund the LPO, consequent upon which a sum of N33.118m was transferred into to her bank account.

While the organisation was awaiting the repayment of the loan, the suspect came with another two LPOs she claimed to have got from a Catholic Hospital, Iju and a private school in Ikorodu, Lagos State, upon which another sum of N77m was given to her, after convincing the organisation with relevant documents and proofs to back her claims.

But as soon as the suspect got the last payment in September 2018, she disappeared into thin air and this prompted the organisation to make discreet inquiries about the LPOs she submitted and found out that both of them were forged.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/wanted-woman-arrested-after-scamming-church-of-n100-million-photo.html

Awon Okoro

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by netflicks(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
SHE gats skills but she mumu cheesy
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by omoteacher(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

With her churchy look. To trust people with money now too hard.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by pacespot(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
and she looks poor to me, maybe she has some undercover babas she is working for
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Ezedavo12(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Omo see legit work ooo nothing consign EFCC
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by chinchonglee(m): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Abyberry:

Dose nipples re looking at us grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello guys,check out my video about my thought about the xbox one,coming from a ps4 fanboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBsoE3D8fxk
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
JasonScolari:
N100m? Jesus wept.
tongue
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Melvinsofty: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
You guys just pour insult up and down is like owner nor get mama for house make owner try get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl / Arrested Lagos Prostitutes Paraded Alongside Other Criminal Elements. Photos / 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.