Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) (43355 Views)

Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS / Custom Seizes 498 Cartons Of Codeine Syrup Worth N199.2 Million (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Flattinos doing what they know how to do best

NCAN where are you, food is ready!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by dkronicle(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2019
daddytime:
Just look at her Melford Okilo eyeballs plus her olympus that is neither here nor there. Fall..olympus no gree fall...oya stand gidigba...olympus say mba...

She no even fit buy better shirt put for neck. Na this kind person pant good for GLK
u de madd bros
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Is dat her nip am seein or wat?

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2019
100 million ?
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Antichristus: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2019
NA DEM, DEM.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Could this be true? how could a church be believing a woman of this level it means the church its self is looking for looted money.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by mathy2p2: 12:26am On Feb 18, 2019
100 million
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by farouk2much(m): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Scammer scammed scammers dat what happen
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Amalekki: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Amaka why?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by splufik008(m): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2019
#100 million........
I don't believe this story jare
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by ihemeFrancis: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2019
This is real fraudulent act but the police has to do
proper investegation
PrettyCrystal:
A 39-year old woman identified as Iwuagwu Onyinyechi, has been arrested by the Ogun police command for allegedly defrauding a Christian faith-based organisation to the sum of N100m, under the pretence of assisting the organisation to raise fund for its charity programme.

The police command in a statement on Sunday by its spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Onyinyechi’s arrest followed a petition written by a Lagos-based lawyer of the organisation, Godswill Ojakovo, to the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, in which he complained that his client was defrauded by the suspect through an act of forgery.

According to Oyeyemi, the suspect claimed to have got a Local Purchase Order (LPO) from a property company and appealed to the organisation to help fund the LPO, consequent upon which a sum of N33.118m was transferred into to her bank account.

While the organisation was awaiting the repayment of the loan, the suspect came with another two LPOs she claimed to have got from a Catholic Hospital, Iju and a private school in Ikorodu, Lagos State, upon which another sum of N77m was given to her, after convincing the organisation with relevant documents and proofs to back her claims.

But as soon as the suspect got the last payment in September 2018, she disappeared into thin air and this prompted the organisation to make discreet inquiries about the LPOs she submitted and found out that both of them were forged.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/wanted-woman-arrested-after-scamming-church-of-n100-million-photo.html
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Naijapledge: 1:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by IjebuWarrior: 1:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Na dem dem joor... grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by wink2015(m): 1:27am On Feb 18, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A 39-year old woman identified as Iwuagwu Onyinyechi, has been arrested by the Ogun police command for allegedly defrauding a Christian faith-based organisation to the sum of N100m, under the pretence of assisting the organisation to raise fund for its charity programme.

The police command in a statement on Sunday by its spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Onyinyechi’s arrest followed a petition written by a Lagos-based lawyer of the organisation, Godswill Ojakovo, to the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, in which he complained that his client was defrauded by the suspect through an act of forgery.

According to Oyeyemi, the suspect claimed to have got a Local Purchase Order (LPO) from a property company and appealed to the organisation to help fund the LPO, consequent upon which a sum of N33.118m was transferred into to her bank account.

While the organisation was awaiting the repayment of the loan, the suspect came with another two LPOs she claimed to have got from a Catholic Hospital, Iju and a private school in Ikorodu, Lagos State, upon which another sum of N77m was given to her, after convincing the organisation with relevant documents and proofs to back her claims.

But as soon as the suspect got the last payment in September 2018, she disappeared into thin air and this prompted the organisation to make discreet inquiries about the LPOs she submitted and found out that both of them were forged.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/wanted-woman-arrested-after-scamming-church-of-n100-million-photo.html

Igbo woman committing such a huge financial atrocity in Yoruba land!

I guess she got that far under church cover and with a solid knowledge of Yoruba language.

Her big eye balls resemble that former petroleum minister, Mrs Deziani. Herself a criminal now a fugitive now living in exile in London UK.

Why is it that BIG EYE BALL people are fond of engaging in criminality?

Mere looking at her face shows that she is an evil woman.

It clearly showed in her face.

I think she also got so far by hypnotizing her victims using juju powers.

Her success in fraud is beyond the ordinary.

She must be one of those lady that consult native doctors from time to time to enable her secure more spiritual breakthrough to pave way for her to defrauding her victims.

But this time around God Almighty disgracefully brought her down.

As Nigerians let us not abuse position of trust at all time.

It pays to be honest.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Cutefergieee: 1:28am On Feb 18, 2019
I see only nipples
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by akilo1: 1:30am On Feb 18, 2019
I am not disappointed...na them..
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Coker302(f): 1:41am On Feb 18, 2019
My God�

Anyone here that buys waste plastic pls contact me
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Daboomb: 1:50am On Feb 18, 2019
PrettyCrystal:

Story does not add-up!
- Second 77M was paid because Pastor was convinced "business" was okay to INVEST IN, after the first 33M.
This is a business hone wrong and does not look like a scam to me.
Only proper investigation can really prove if the LPO was forged, not the word of Pastor.
And to put her pictures online when she has not been convicted of fraud, when not even a preliminary investigation has been concluded, amounts to character assassination, she needs to sue whoever puts her picture online.

People need to learn what is right and what is wrong.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Oponel1962: 1:51am On Feb 18, 2019
I beg leave matter.
Check on her relationship with those giving the money.
She get big factory.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Daboomb: 1:51am On Feb 18, 2019
wink2015:

Igbo woman committing such a huge financial atrocity in Yoruba land!

I guess she got that far under church cover and with a solid knowledge of Yoruba language.

Her big eye balls resemble that former petroleum minister, Mrs Deziani. Herself a criminal now a fugitive now living in exile in London UK.

Why is it that BIG EYE BALL people are fond of engaging in criminality?

Mere looking at her face shows that she is an evil woman.

It clearly showed in her face.

I think she also got so far by hypnotizing her victims using juju powers.

Her success in fraud is beyond the ordinary.

She must be one of those lady that consult native doctors from time to time to enable her secure more spiritual breakthrough to pave way for her to defrauding her victims.

But this time around God Almighty disgracefully brought her down.

As Nigerians let us not abuse position of trust at all time.

It pays to be honest.

You sound sick!
Stop jumping to conclusions based on the Ogogoro you drank.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Oponel1962: 1:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Daboomb:

Story does not add-up!
- Second 77M was paid because Pastor was convinced "business" was okay to INVEST IN, after the first 33M.
This is a business hone wrong and does not look like a scam to me.
Only proper investigation can really prove if the LPO was forged, not the word of Pastor.
And to put her pictures online when she has not been convicted of fraud, when not even a preliminary investigation has been concluded, amounts to character assassination, she needs to sue whoever puts her picture online.

People need to learn what is right and what is wrong.

LAWYER, N110M I KNOW IS ENOUGH TO PUT UP A DEFENCE. WAIT FIRST.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Afritop(m): 2:13am On Feb 18, 2019
shocked cool after jailing her for 5 years.She will be released and the money will have gained interest
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:
See Iwuagwu Onyinyechi face.

No doubt this female pig is one of the criminals whose continued existence makes advancement very difficult for us and at the same time making the loudest noise about development.

In a sane country which pigs keep talking about, this filthy animal will not see the light of the next day. But as the case always is for us, few days from now, you will see her sueing the church for only what God knows.

Frustrated Tribalist.

What makes it easy for you to call humans pigs ? If not frustration.
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Jabioro: 3:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Foolishness! Putting the cart before the horse.What they suposed to do in the first instance was what their doing at last instances...
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Ebifa85(m): 3:38am On Feb 18, 2019
This one weak me

1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 3:59am On Feb 18, 2019
Chi chi and co but who them? Na them them
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Koralords: 5:11am On Feb 18, 2019
Am Wetin me I see Na nipples grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Koralords: 5:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Oponel1962:
I beg leave matter.
Check on her relationship with those giving the money.
She get big factory.
That's my thought she can't be given this huge money if she is not involved with someone high up there
Re: Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 18, 2019
daddytime:
Just look at her Melford Okilo eyeballs plus her olympus that is neither here nor there. Fall..olympus no gree fall...oya stand gidigba...olympus say mba...

She no even fit buy better shirt put for neck. Na this kind person pant good for GLK
Nna, Pls what is GLK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help / California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons / Do People Still Fall For This Kind Of Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.