Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men (14234 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun / Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly / Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by daveP(m): 2:57am On Feb 18, 2019
I fondly recall an encouter with FRSC officials last year in August.

was coming from Lokoja via the Akure route and our driver from start of journey was this ginger ginger kinda driver.

i sat in from of the Toyota and he kept usi.g his ginger to avoid dropping bribes for police, soldiers, etc. We all seem impressed at his skill. But that was shortlived.

We got to the stop point or these hungry looking FRSC guys and they just topd him to drop cash without first asking for any documents. shuu.

Our driver just hissed and told them that when he returns and he press pedal and that was it.......

in split seconds, three of these frsc guys have cocked their AKs and wanted to shoot at our bus. They signalled to those ahead to "gun him down!! dont let him go"

I dunno what made me still sit upright, but i froze right there and then expecting the guns pointed all at us to fire.

I turned to the driver and told him he could have gotten us all killed. We all were feeling like some Grand Theft Auto runaways, but recovered 30mins later. If only they fired.....but they didnt. Just cos of 200naira.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by ticoticotico: 5:34am On Feb 18, 2019
We the masses need to stand up against all these, it's getting out of hand
Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by vincixpresso: 6:19am On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:
No experience

Having sex on Sunday morning before going to church, is it a sin?

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by kazvid(m): 6:50am On Feb 18, 2019
daveP:

was coming from Lokoja via the Akure route and our driver from start of journey was this ginger ginger kinda driver.

i sat in from of the Toyota and he kept usi.g his ginger to avoid dropping bribes for police, soldiers, etc. We all seem impressed at his skill. But that was shortlived.

We got to the stop point or these hungry looking FRSC guys and they just topd him to drop cash without first asking for any documents. shuu.

Our driver just hissed and told them that when he returns and he press pedal and that was it.......

in split seconds, three of these frsc guys have cocked their AKs and wanted to shoot at our bus. They signalled to those ahead to "gun him down!! dont let him go"

I dunno what made me still sit upright, but i froze right there and then expecting the guns pointed all at us to fire.

I turned to the driver and told him he could have gotten us all killed. We all were feeling like some Grand Theft Auto runaways, but recovered 30mins later. If only they fired.....but they didnt. Just cos of 200naira.

Frsc using AK?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by Afritop(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2019
daveP:
I guess we all are abreast of the murder done by some greedy, overconfident customs officers. And i bet we all have experiences with trigger happy officers as well, mostly over "chicken change"

A deep part of me is not satisfied with the beating given the murderer. From that clip alone, it was obvious his colleagues were ready to flee the scene before it escalated. Now someone from abroad in now in a bodybag because of #5000!!5

Years back, a friend of my younger bro was leaving lagos and they encountered some NURTW thugs. Seems their driver didn't settle the thugs or something and they contacted their fellow thugs to track him along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, so they can collect this fee.

They met these NURTW thugs aka agberos on the Ibadan expressway, and their driver ranted why he won't pay a dime, etc. And he entered his vehicle and drove off, not minding the spare tyre they removed.

These thugs gave chase on the expressway and managed to size up close to the driver's window(Like in Fast amd Furious), and gave the driver a heavy slap while hanging from the car window. That was all that started the fire needed that day.

The slap's impact made the driver lose control and the Toyota Suberu somersaulted right onto the other lane, missing a speeding, oncoming vehicle by split seconds.

Corpers alighted and sympathizers saw the Nurtw thugs still unaware of what they've caused. Only one of the 6 thugs managed to escape. Almost all the passengers in the Suberu sustain severe injuries. Corpers saw their colleague bleeding to death and that was all needed; everyone took turns beatings.

The crowd gave them the beatings of their universal lives and soon tyres were flung in their direction. It was at this point, my bro's friend could not behold it any longer. They all had to leave the gory scene about to take place. Jungle Justice!!!

Share your experience!!!

That's not jungle justice bro. You yourself knew that those things are assassin's

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by azpekuliar: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2019
daveP:

Are FRSC officers armed now?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by Realhommie(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2019
daveP:

And if they had gone ahead to fire at you guys the kinda allegation they'll lay ehn, even the devil sef will be shocked.. Lol

This country tire person i swear down. Every time i wonder if ever it's gonna get better.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by Joemetry(m): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2019
lonelydora:

It's called GRACE
Grace for your loved ones to be favoured by GOD and those you ain't connected with not to be?

This is Nigeria
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:
No experience

Having sex on Sunday morning before going to church, is it a sin?
Having sex wiyh anyone you are unmarried to is a sin, it's called fornication. But I don't think there's anything wrong if the person you're with us ur spouse... Well unless you've found a way to make sex your "god", and it takrs/substitutes the place God should in your life.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by XTHRONE(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
daveP:

You mean customs or immigration. FRSC ain't armed.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by okewumi: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
I remembered when FRSC want to be armed, I was like ..................... Police, custom, immigration and civil defense were all armed. AK47 left right center. I beg is it possible for Britain to colonise us shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Extra-judicial Killings By Uniformed Men by Wizzardaryno1: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. / Woman Kills Husband Over Pampers And Baby Food. / Two Nigerian nationals nabbed in Thailand for investment fraud, overstaying visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.