Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. (4931 Views)

Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023! / After Feb 16, You Will Realise You’re Not God - APC Tells Obasanjo / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by CaptainStephen(m): 6:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Who is this monkey seeing war ? Go and treat malaria jare
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by dayleke: 6:38am On Feb 18, 2019
shegazy50:

did you conceal this or you are quoting someone else DAWINLOVE to be precise cos i saw this same vision in his post starting with the after 6 days inec postponement which came to past.

No sir.
His own is different but he mentioned it on that thread you are talking about.
He corroborated what "Dawinlove" said too.

May baba God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by igetjoyfromthis: 6:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Ttoast1:
If you're a good citizen of Nigeria, please pray towards this cause.

May another war not happen in our dear Nation.

God bless you as you pray to save this nation.

There will be no war. Nothing will happen.
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by Dominoemeka(m): 6:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Nuzo1:
Prayer solves issues. But what is coming cannot be averted. The dark cloud has been gathering for a long time. Only pray that it doesn't amount to full scale war.

There will be serious civil unrest that will look like a war situation. But there won't be war. Christians will be persecuted. There will be fear and terror.

The military Will take over, and an interim government will be instituted.

Buhari and Atiku are not in God's plan to lead Nigeria beyond 29th may 2019.

God wants to start a new Nigeria. But He will first shake it to her roots.

These and more I saw.

I saw something close to this in the month of January 2019. I saw military officers booting the incumbent government out of office.
May the will of God for this Nation Nigeria prevail.

3 Likes

Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by nairalandankrah: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2019
if war will bring us the change that APC failed to give us then so be it
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by Blacklord0739(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by Gforce2019: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Ttoast1:

Prophet of doom...Psalms 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee."
This is not prophecy , it's your preconceived thought that appears to you in a dream....
Control your mind and you will be free.

Finally, inec will not count your prayer points but will count your vote... Go and vote wisely . Don't vote a corrupt polithievians. Prayerfully vote for the person of your choice and you will be fine

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by lereinter(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2019
You are afraid of war

you are not afraid of injustice

1 Like

Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by saipn: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2019
Lol funny people on Nairaland if Buhari wins nothing will happen I repeat nothing will happen because the power is still with the north unless the igbo want to start war in south east then python dance 2 will start
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by Randy100: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2019
There won't be any war, if Buhari do any how we will give him gbagbo treatment.

2 Likes

Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Ttoast1:

There is no war
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by iykomo0(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Nuzo1:
Prayer solves issues. But what is coming cannot be averted. The dark cloud has been gathering for a long time. Only pray that it doesn't amount to full scale war.

There will be serious civil unrest that will look like a war situation. But there won't be war. Christians will be persecuted. There will be fear and terror.

These and more I saw.
by persecuted you mean death?
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Akata Nyamiri, I mentioned cowardly losers who have never won a single battle and you stood up.

Nyamiri, son of Nyamiri, grandson of Nyamiri, I'm happy you know that you come from a lineage of cowardly nonentities.

Stark illiterate!

Tell me one war Yorubas have ever won, looool. Heck, Dahomey women warriors invaded your lands and, castrated your men.
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Nuzo1:

These and more I saw.

No wonder Christianity breeds a lot of people trying to make sense out of Christianity. These people call themselves Atheist.
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Akata Nyamiri, I mentioned cowardly losers who have never won a single battle and you stood up.

Nyamiri, son of Nyamiri, grandson of Nyamiri, I'm happy you know that you come from a lineage of cowardly nonentities.

You're a stark illiterate!

Tell me one war Yorubas have ever won, looool.

Heck, Dahomey women warriors invaded your lands and, castrated your cowardly men.
Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by Malawian(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
My own is, if such war starts, let the USA arm all sides equally, so that those that don't want to have common sense will learn it by force.

1 Like

Re: I Perceive War In Nigeria Come And After Feb 23rd, 2019. by davidflipcy5856(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nuzo1:

These and more I saw.

With huge margin between Buhari and Atiku can this still come to pass?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds / See How ABU Zaria Female Students Welcomed Buhari From Their Hostel / Engr. Musa Wada Of PDP Picks Sam Aro As Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.