Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn (1778 Views)

Super Falcons Abandoned After Win Over Banyana — NFF / Referee José Arnoldo Amaya Dies After Being Beaten By Players And Fans / William Troost-Ekong Celebrates 24th Birthday After Win Over Cameroon (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by saasala(m): 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
So Middlesbrough won their game against Blackburn earlier today.

Below are screenshots of what the team and supporters think.

1 Like

Re: See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Enjoy him Boro.. Has done so well for Nigeria too.
Re: See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by steveDpro: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mikel is a very good defensive midfielder but slow in attacking.
Re: See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by HallaDaTruth: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mikel would have been greater than he is, mourinho killed his career by changing his playing position and style. What most people don't know is that your coach can make or break you. That's the same thing with iheanacho, when he was in mancity before guadiola, he was a dynamite at city, but in his current club, he is a shadow of himself. If I had my way I will stop Nigerian players from signing for English clubs. They should go to Spain, France, Germany, etc and build up their career and skills.

5 Likes

Re: See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by Martinez39(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Mikel would have been greater than he is, mourinho killed his career by changing his playing position and style. What most people don't know is that your coach can make or break you. That's the same thing with iheanacho, when he was in mancity before guadiola, he was a dynamite at city, but in his current club, he is a shadow of himself. If I had my way I will stop Nigerian players from signing for English clubs. They should go to Spain, France, Germany, etc and build up their career and skills.
Mourinho was already spoiling Pogba's career.

2 Likes

Re: See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by KingLennon(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
I use to say this back then but Mou didn't destroy his career. He made him a top defensive midfielder who has won every trophy available to win. He's a Legend and he will forever be grateful to mou
Re: See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by KingLennon(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Martinez39:
Mourinho was already spoiling Pogba's career.
Pogba and Mou had ego problems....
Re: See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by RTSC: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
It has colonial links.

Britain is our former colonialists, and Nigerians would always go there.

It is same for French speaking African countries and France.

1 Like

Re: See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by IamJames: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2019
We've got Mikel
Jon Obi Mikel
I just don't think you understand
He's Tony Pulis man
The African Zidane
We've got Jon Obi Mikel

That's the song they composed for our skipo.
Re: See What Middlesbrough FC And Fans Said About Mikel After Win Over Blackburn by Tallesty1(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Fans' support is unstable, just one fvck up and they will feel like stoning you already

(1) (Reply)

Madagascar 2 (4) Vs DRC 2 (2) (FT) / Today's Banker / Fact Check: Victor Osimhen’s Dope Test By Soccernet.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.