Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> (6422 Views)

Part-time Online Marketers, Bloggers, Website Admin Wanted! No Scam! Pay On Time / Distributors Wanted!!! No Requirement Fee Needed! / Contract Estate Officers Wanted (no Experience Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by kchi: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2006
hi seun,
i am really interested in the job,but would want you to throw more light on the location of the job and in a situation where i would work from home how would that be worked out.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by pessy(m): 3:41am On Jan 18, 2006
SIR/MA,

LETTER OF APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF A FULL TIME NAIRALAND FORUM ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATOR

I KOMOLAFE OLAYIWOLA OLAKUNLE, A WEB PUBLISHER AND ALSO A DESIGNER IN SHORT AN INTERNET COMPUTER OPERATOR WILL LIKE TO TAKE UP THE POST OF A FULL TIME NAIRALAND FORUM ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATOR IN REGARD TO THE PUBLICATION MADE ON THE 17TH OF JANUARY, 2006. SIR/MA, A TRIAL OF MY SERVICE FOR YOU AS THE FULL TIME NAIRALAND FORUM ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATOR WILL SURPRISE YOU BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION POSITIVELY. I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE EVERY COPERATION YOU MAKE IN MY FAVOUR. THANKS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
K.O.O.
KOMOLAFE OLAYIWOLA OLAKUNLE.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by mikebuddy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2006
Wow @ pessy u got innocent face alot.Well why are u making ur stuff public?.PM it.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by tenderson(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2006
I GUESS SEUN IS RIGHT WITH CHANGING TO SOMETHING ELSE, DONT YOU THINK IT IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ANOTHER PERSON TO GAIN A JOB WHICH HE MUST HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR, FOR QUIET A LONG TIME? OKAY NOW LETS SEE IT IN THIS PERSPECTIVE, IN MY OWN WORLD,IT IS KNOW AS EXCELLING,ADVANCEMENT OF PREFESSION,PROGRESSING ETC FOR SEUN,LAGOSIANS WOULD SAY "LEVELS GO CHANGE" NOW LETS BE HAPPY WITH HIM THAT "LEVELS DON CHANGED"

ALL HE NEEDED FROM US IS SUPPORTS WITH PRAYERS,KIND AND EVEN FINACIALLY,YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEANT. SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE COME OUT TO FACE THIS CHALLENGE, SEUN STARTED FROM SOMEWHERE,NOW GROWING INTO A NEW LEVEL.

SEUN,I DEY YOUR SIDE BUT ONE THING IS THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE YOU EMPLOY AN EXPERIENCE PERSON SO AS TO KEEP US GROWING TO THE HIGHER GROUND.

"WHO DEY MYSIDE?"
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by kallylove(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2006
On your side buddy
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by kallylove(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2006
On your side buddy

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by mikebuddy(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2006
Posted by: kallylove
Insert Quote
On your side buddy
Are u talking to me? Or other buddies?
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by Seun(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2006
Location isn't important for this job as long as we can arrange Internet access and constant power supply for you.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by thelastdon(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2006
Seun, I think am fit for this Job but its just that I dont want the payment and you dont want it that way
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by goodguy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2006
Lastdon? Admin?? fit??
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by mikebuddy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2006
Hey! thelastdon admin.That means many will waka!.I no agree.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by ik3: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2006
167,Badagry Expressway,
Opposite Volkswagen bus-Stop,
Near Choicest Fast Food Restaurant.
Ojo.
Lagos State.
mikesegun,
The Human Resource Department.
Lagos state.
Nigeria.
Lagos State.
Sir
Application for the Post Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted
With reference to What i saw in the Guardian Newspaper when on your request for a hardworking, result oriented personnels to contributee to the realization of self potentials and elevating the profile of your organization; I submit application. My names are Otoide kingsley Ikechukwu.
However, I am a grasduate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Edo State with a B.Sc.(Hons)in "Political Science" Second class Lower Division. I also have a "Diploma in Public Adminisration" from the same University.
I also in possession of a Diploma in "Computer Literacy"(Excel, Power Point and Ms Word And Internet Exploration) which i deem see will boost my service to your company. I 've also completed my" NYSC "Programme in early 2003. Te phone numbers are 080-27584362, 080-27831173.

I shall be very grateful if your organization will give the opportunity to exploit my resource endowment.
Yours faithfully,
Otoide k.I,(Master).
Click below to view Attachment

Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by mikebuddy(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2006
Hahahaha! grin grin grin grin i can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!
I.K u registered so that u will be admin!.Haha men mikebuddy is here o!.
By the way How many letters do u have?
That one u posted here does not look like one what am i going to name it.
Dont be offended i was just trying to be friendly.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by kallylove(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2006
Seun please why don't you stay. Or who do you think is fit to handle your post.
Why not pick hot-angel?
She seems to be the mother of this Forum
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by mikebuddy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2006
Insert Quote
Seun please why don't you stay. Or who do you think is fit to handle your post.
Why not pick hot-angel?
She seems to be the mother of this Forum

Ur mama abi.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by kallylove(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2006
mikebuddy:

your mama abi.
Could be yours
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by IAH(f): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2006
i.k:

With reference to What i saw in the Guardian Newspaper

Did Seun actually put the advert in Guardian Newspapers?
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by Scorpio(f): 5:18am On Jan 21, 2006
lmaooooooooooooo
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by mikebuddy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2006
Posted by: IAH
Insert Quote
Quote from: i.k on January 19, 2006, 08:00 PM
With reference to What i saw in the Guardian Newspaper

Did Seun actually put the advert in Guardian Newspapers?

If thats true that means i will leave Nairaland.Does it mean that we here are not capable? sad

Insert Quote
Quote from: mikebuddy on Yesterday at 03:14:19 PM
your mama abi.

Could be yours
Then Try to Hush!!!
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by Seun(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2006
The requirements of the job have changed unexpectedly, so applications should be paused for now. Have patience with me.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by larger20(m): 4:41am On Jan 23, 2006
i.k:

167,Badagry Expressway,
Opposite Volkswagen bus-Stop,
Near Choicest Fast Food Restaurant.
Ojo.
Lagos State.
mikesegun,
The Human Resource Department.
Lagos state.
Nigeria.
Lagos State.
Sir
Application for the Post Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted
With reference to What i saw in the Guardian Newspaper when on your request for a hardworking, result oriented personnels to contributee to the realization of self potentials and elevating the profile of your organization; I submit application. My names are Otoide kingsley Ikechukwu.
However, I am a grasduate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Edo State with a B.Sc.(Hons)in "Political Science" Second class Lower Division. I also have a "Diploma in Public Adminisration" from the same University.
I also in possession of a Diploma in "Computer Literacy"(Excel, Power Point and Ms Word And Internet Exploration) which i deem see will boost my service to your company. I 've also completed my" NYSC "Programme in early 2003. Te phone numbers are 080-27584362, 080-27831173.

I shall be very grateful if your organization will give the opportunity to exploit my resource endowment.
Yours faithfully,
Otoide k.I,(Master).
Click below to view Attachment

Oh boy, with this English and sentence structure..how would u edit comments posted here on nairaland? Did u pass your English GCE at all? I think your CV looks better than your cover letter. I hate to break it to u but you're dis-qualified. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by sbucareer(f): 4:57am On Jan 23, 2006
"larger_20":

I hate to break it to u but you're this-qualified.

Why attack IK, he is only trying to get a job. Anyway sha, pass English or no pass English poster should be able to proof read their comments.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by mikebuddy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2006
They said PAUSE!.ahah pause for everything.even posts here let my own be the last post!.
Pause ok good ladies and gentle men i know you people are gonna comply.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by LoverBwoy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2006
seems when people are applying for a job in nigeria they use the same format....this is the format i was taught when i was in jss3!! Mr abdul razak!! da guy that bleach !!

wow... grin
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by mikebuddy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2006
Posted by: LoverBwoy
Insert Quote
seems when people are applying for a job in nigeria they use the same format.this is the format i was taught when i was in jss3!! Mr abdul razak!! da guy that bleach !!

wow...
O boy some dey do expo online. I cant stop laughing.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by mikebuddy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2006
Again i dont want to apply for only one reason.ask me
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by wascoms(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2006
mikebuddy for what reason?
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by thelastdon(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by mikebuddy(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2006
Because if i get crazy at times,i might bann some moderators and even ****
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by ego(f): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2006
Hi Seun, Haven't been here in a while. And i can't believe how much controversy can be aroused round the single subject of a job offer! Just wanted to know though, how the job hunt's going and if you've found someone yet. Seeing as you've endeared yourself to the forum, you have some hard work ahead of you. Good luck to you man.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by Aziz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2006
ok i am ready to start. when do i start? but there is one thing i can't relocate to ogun state. i can always do everything from home.
Re: Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more> by jayk(f): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2006
Hello Seun. I think i am interested though I'm new on the blog.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Click To Download The CV Template That Has Won Over 1000 Job Interviews! / Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise / Npower: If You Have Not Been Paid At Camp Please Contact NASIMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.