Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Has Anyone Used A Video Editing Software To - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Has Anyone Used A Video Editing Software To (1029 Views)

Editing Software / Best Video Editing Software For Your PC / Top 3 Video Editing Software Without Watermark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Used A Video Editing Software To by cool318(m): 5:47am On Feb 18, 2019
I need to blur some faces in a video , have downloaded moavi, so many , all not working
pls house , any hands on video editor , what software can i use perfectly for this purpose
Re: Has Anyone Used A Video Editing Software To by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 18, 2019
any of adobe premiere pro cc 2013-2019 will do. 1,you click on the clip 2,to toggle on the effect control settings 3,use a masking pen tool to create a mask round the target subject. 4, enter on the search bar , guassian blur. 5, hold click and drag it onto the clip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Used A Video Editing Software To by cool318(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2019
GameKartel:
any of adobe premiere pro cc 2013-2019 will do.
1,you click on the clip
2,to toggle on the effect control settings
3,use a masking pen tool to create a mask round the target subject.
4, enter on the search bar , guassian blur.
5, hold click and drag it onto the clip.
\

Wow, you have done Noble, Gratias GameKartel !!!!
Re: Has Anyone Used A Video Editing Software To by KateFowler67: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2019
As for me, I am using https://cutvideo.online/ which is online video editor. I used to download several different softwares a couple of times but this online one is better because you don't need to think about any software, just download it and that's all.

(1) (Reply)

FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNS AND PRINTING / Pen Sketch Of African Little Girl! / How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.