Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend (887 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend / Handsome Man Trends Online As Pictures With Different Ladies Emerge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend by Jenniferblog(f): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2019
A man has got himself and his girlfriend trending on social media after posting loved up pictures of them together.

The man who claims to be drunk-in-love with his bae, took to Facebook to post pictures of him and his girlfriend locking lips in his bedroom.

But what has got internet users talking is the condition of the man’s house/apartment where he stays with his lover and also the ‘condition’ of the couple.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/man-trends-online-after-sharing-loved-up-pictures-of-him-and-his-girlfriend/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend by Jenniferblog(f): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2019
More
Re: Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend by CjayMAX: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2019
See house like where dem dey train goats.

NAH WAH O

1 Like

Re: Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend by KevMitnick: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2019
Gangsta loving...
Re: Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend by daddytime(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2019
This was Valentine's day in either of Kenya or Zimbabwe.

Don't ask me how I know....
Re: Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend by Chimezie198(m): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2019
E no go pass Kenya people.. dem sabi open eyes dey kiss
Re: Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend by Nbote(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2019
OP pls add graphic photos too... I don't know which is more dirty looking between d couple and d room..
Re: Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend by IamPlato(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Look At Poverty... Look At The House Like Where Things Like Buhari was Born.

These Ones Look Abnormal, see The Man Face Like Buffalo With Moustache
Re: Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend by phintohlar(f): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2019
CjayMAX:
See house like where dem dey train goats.

NAH WAH O
se ope ti e (thank God for your own)

(1) (Reply)

April Fool Prank. How I Pranked My Girl Yesterday / Do you believe in social media love? / Ubunja And Co Come And Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.