Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her (694 Views)

Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / "My Bf Believes I Don't Like Sex Meanwhile I'm A Beast" - Nigerian Lady / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by judecares1(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2019
good morning great nairalanders
i met this girl on skype last year February and we became very much close,later last year i opened up my intentions before her but she never believed in me thinking that am a lair and because of Nigeria scammers.
after so much discussions,he decided to give a test by taking care of her grandma for three months,i agreed she gave me her number and i speak with her from time to time,i send money to her on monthly basis which she still confirm from her grandma.
on valentine day,i bought something online which was delivered to her over there in US to proof to her,yet she still dont believe me.

please what should i do to make her believe that i truly love her,i need sincere advice.

mod please dont move it to front page
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2019
judecares1:
i met this girl on skype last year February and we became very much close,later last year i opened up my intentions before her but she never believed in me thinking that am a lair and because of Nigeria scammers.
after so much discussions,he decided to give a test by taking care of her grandma for three months,i agreed she gave me her number and i speak with her from time to time,i send money to her on monthly basis which she still confirm from her grandma.
on valentine day,i bought something online which was delivered to her over there in US to proof to her,yet she still dont believe me.

please what should i do to make her believe that i truly love her,i need sincere advice.

The lady is from Nigeria?
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by judecares1(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2019
yes but base in US
BornagainThief:
The lady is from Nigeria?
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2019
judecares1:
yes but base in US
sad dude dump her ass asap angry angry
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by SheCool(f): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin Bruh she’s scamming you and you have no idea. She got this game going well. LOL
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by judecares1(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

BornagainThief:
sad dude dumb her ass asap angry angry
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by judecares1(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2019
are you for real?

SheCool:
grin grin Bruh she’s scamming you and you have no idea. She got this game going well. LOL
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by Rekyz(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2019
There are broke girls everywhere. The girl just the use you as shovel.
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2019
SheCool:
Thank You!
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by judecares1(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2019
chai

Rekyz:
There are broke girls everywhere. The girl just the use you as shovel.
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by bobokeshington: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2019
judecares1:

Op it's really going to be hard for her to believe you. But don't just give up yet. Keep making your intentions known to her & keep pushing. Sooner or later she'll get to understand that you are for real. And las las she go give in..
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2019
judecares1:
shocked shocked shocked

Oboy dump that girl oo,na fraud she be undecided
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by judecares1(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2019
how long do you think i should continue,even her grandma advice me to be calm with her cos she has a strong mind

bobokeshington:

Op it's really going to be hard for her to believe you. But don't just give up yet. Keep making your intentions known to her & keep pushing. Sooner or later she'll get to understand that you are for real. And las las she go give in..
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by SheCool(f): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2019
judecares1:
are you for real?

Yes. I’m very certain she got a man, if she serious with you, she’d want to go further with you but she sees that you can give her whatever she wants. It’s very much a scam and her Grandma is involved too.
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by kollinzgee(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
bobokeshington:

women do not care about your luv these days wise up man they only care about ur love when they are getting old and desperate for marriage.you are just being used .

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by judecares1(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2019
mmmmmmmmmmm

kollinzgee:

women do not care about your luv these days wise up man they only care about ur love when they are getting old and desperate for marriage.you are just being used .
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by judecares1(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2019
naija which way

SheCool:
Yes. I’m very certain she got a man, if she serious with you, she’d want to go further with you but she sees that you can give her whatever she wants. It’s very much a scam and her Grandma is involved too.
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Buhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. Old scamming format.
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by N0favors: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2019
Maga! You’re being scammed mate
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by bobokeshington: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. Old scamming format.

Op don't mind all these people shouting SCAM upandan.
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by judecares1(m): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2019
am still very much confused about the whole thing
Re: How To Make My Usa(nigeria Lady) Believes I Love Her by judecares1(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2019
but from the contributions have seen so far,mmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Man Throws Party For Girl Her Boyfriend Proposes At The Party / Mouth Action Sent This Woman Into Anaphylactic Shock / [photos]: Toke Makinwa, Mercy Aigbe, Others Attend Ini Edo’s Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.