Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard (31358 Views)

Favour Ofili Beats Abby Steiner. Wins 100m, 200m And 4x100m / Eguavoen: ‘I Will Take Up Super Eagles Job If Called Upon Again’ / Sunday Oliseh: I’m Ready To Take Up Super Eagles Job If NFF Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by kulrunsman79(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Can Zidane succeed in EPL? Will Chelsea have patience with him when the expected results aint coming in?
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by kingthreatz: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Effiong, u never chop dogmeat today? All stated has been happening in Nigeria and even if unknown you takes over, it will be worse. Soon, when you cant screw your wife well and she plays away match, you will blame buhari too. I am voting Buhari, you can vote Donald duke or Atiuku for all i care.

2 Likes

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by goroman: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
zidane is on his way!! ktbff
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by Dogalmighty17: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

You are a big fool and a rabid idiot. Learn to stay on topic. How the hell is the utter bile you just posted in any way connected to Chelsea? Na only you Buhari dey pain?

2 Likes

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by abbey621(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
The problem with Chelsea is from the top. The board and the chairman are out of touch with reality. If we are to understand clearly, Mourinho, Conte and now Sarri are bad coaches but Zidane is a good coach? Even with 200m and liberal transfer policies, the board still puts players above the coach, a tactic with severe negative consequences. Get rid of that evil woman from Russia and let the coach get the players he wants!

1 Like

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by Opencircuittv2(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zidane is just a normal greedy coach

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by MissRaine69(f): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
They will still fire him ..... The owner and the Chelsea board do not understand how much they have ruined that reputation of the club.
Being manager of Chelsea has 0% job security.

1 Like

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by akinwun(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Up for sale, Toyota Camry 2008 model 2.4m WhatsApp 07030790078

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by TemmyT002(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hahahaha
Smart guy
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by ollymaye: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
My point exactly. Even my Dog would have been successful with that Madrid team Zidane had and the form they were in. Does not make him a good coach at all. We need someone like Pochettino.
U guys er wrong cuz Zidane took over the team when they were in disaster... you guys should make ur findings very well

1 Like

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by dadebayo1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
FredbetTips70:
Today games available now��

Bros grin grin
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by Ximenez(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
My point exactly. Even my Dog would have been successful with that Madrid team Zidane had and the form they were in. Does not make him a good coach at all. We need someone like Pochettino.
The only thing that is very important for a manager managing a big team these days is the ability to lift the morale of the squad and make them happy to play for you, everything else is secondary.

1 Like

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by ollymaye: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zidane is good as a coach but I don’t think he can succeed presently in epl... competition yen too much, only if they can give the guy 2-3 season at least. Of which sarri can also do better if given same time
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by dadebayo1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Too many scammers on the thread now grin from car sales to betting codes.. grin chaiii
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by Ximenez(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
They will still fire him ..... The owner and the Chelsea board do not understand how much they have ruined that reputation of the club.
Being manager of Chelsea has 0% job security.
Tell me more please, seems you know much about the team.
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by 8stargeneral: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Bad Idea. Zidane is not a good nor experienced coach. Just because he did well at Real Madrid at a time when they were in form and had Ronaldo..anybody could do that. Put him in charge of an average or developing team and you will see the disaster.Please Chelsea is not for experimental or trainee coaches. We need an experienced and seasoned coach who has managed at the highest level for years. #NoToZidane
since ur lookn for experienced and seasoned coach wenger is available shocked
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by MissRaine69(f): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:
Tell me more please, seems you know much about the team.
Chelsea’s track record regarding managers speaks for itself what’s there to explain?

1 Like

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by Lerumo: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Usually I don't respond to people like you who resort to curses and possibly violence when they cannot get everyone to toe their line of thought.

Everyone is free to vote who they want it different stroke for different folks. If we cannot be tolerant of other people what makes us better than terrorists.

You have every right to be angry if it soothes you and you can channel that anger by going out to vote. One love.

3 Likes

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by bizhop01: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chelsea job no be job, zidane should better go find better job before he ruin his career.
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by Christmasdon(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
we don't want anyone to turn Chelsea to become like Man city 'and this may make us the fans lose Interest. oö the Team!!
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by MrBONE2(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Bad Idea. Zidane is not a good nor experienced coach. Just because he did well at Real Madrid at a time when they were in form and had Ronaldo..anybody could do that. Put him in charge of an average or developing team and you will see the disaster.Please Chelsea is not for experimental or trainee coaches. We need an experienced and seasoned coach who has managed at the highest level for years. #NoToZidane

Then Arsene Wenger service is urgently needed asap grin
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by kense88: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Yes, chelsea needs mourinhio
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by Amalekki: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:

This is how you know people who would end up as tyrants and dictators if given the opportunity to lead. They cannot handle opposing lines of thought and they resort to tantrums, violence and curses. May God grant your troubled heart lasting peace.

1 Like

Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by derbykol(f): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
My thoughts.
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Another mourinho loading at Stamford bridge
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by Alexis11: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:

Amen! may what you said and more be their portion. cool
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by Alexis11: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Sogodihno has already said what will happen to you, your family and everyone that liked your post. And so shall it be! Enjoy. cool
Re: Zidane: I Will Only Take Chelsea Job If They Give Me £200m And Keep Hazard by einsteine(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:

Nonsense.

What has Pochettino done?

Is he not in the same position that Sarri was at Napoli?

There are coaches that are winners and they are coaches that would just make you feel that you can win. Zidane is a winner. The players respect him. Comparing him to pikers like Pochettino is just ridiculous.

Your dog would do better than Benitez? Real madrid were in crises when Zidane took over.They were 4th on the table and players were literally downing tools. Zidane won his next 17 matches and the rest is history. His team set a world record in most matches with a goal scored and won three UCL on the bounce and you call pikers like Pochettino who threw away a league title against minnows Leicester.

Get Pochettino and watch Chelsea sink even further.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Neymar, Coutinho Lead Brazil Squad, Vinicius Out / Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach / Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.