Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (53093 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by dabiton: 2:01am On May 13, 2019
No be original military na rag-tag rebel from Cameroon calling her herself Ambazonia abi Amazon... cheesy grin grin
Why are you begging men to marry you?

Just a common rebel that allocates ranks to themselves calling themselves army.
Is this even a major... may be a a MAJOR OLOSHO sha
grin grin angry grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by dabiton: 2:04am On May 13, 2019
Thegirlnextdoor:
What makes a military lady grin grin different from other ladies? Nothing of course. If you come closer to them, you ll know they have a beautiful heart.

Dem too like prick, that’s all grin

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 6:11am On May 13, 2019
spiceadole:

This useless lady is really shameless.

With a behavior like this, you expect reasonable men to take military women serious.
Just imagine the way you are blowing up online, threatening fire and brimstone. Lol..

Calm down, you can't do anything.
Even if it were to be on facebook.
You are just a noise maker.
You don't even know who the next person is.
Military pass military.
You are worse than a motor park tout.
Spitsssss

Your just finished her bro

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by pointblank247(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
signed n sealed! Wie do u stay
if you connect me with a good one I will be your best friend for life
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Amatarasha(f): 6:50am On May 13, 2019
Livecamp09:

Your just finished her bro
I 've read a lot of your comments

..* This isnt fair " she might have hot temper " But bashing her Isnt Ryt "
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Ohraykon: 7:00am On May 13, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

They embrace motherhood easily,

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Physical beauty and sexual favours : -

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

Long live Army ladies gang(A.L.G)
Nice one i am a patriotic guy due to some reasons i couldn't be an officer. I did like to have you as a friend. Hope u don't mind dis is my watsapp number 08036831743. If there is any single military lady who is romantic i am down for her. God bless the NIGERIA MILITARY
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 13, 2019
Amatarasha:
I 've read a lot of your comments

..* This isnt fair " she might have hot temper " But bashing her Isnt Ryt "

But pampering her mannerless behavior cos she’s a female is right ?..

Charity begins at home
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 2:52pm On May 13, 2019
Ohraykon:
Nice one i am a patriotic guy due to some reasons i couldn't be an officer. I did like to have you as a friend. Hope u don't mind dis is my watsapp number 08036831743. If there is any single military lady who is romantic i am down for her. God bless the NIGERIA MILITARY
Am in a relationship already ,
my friend in my dp ,2 others and my superior madam are not handy in relationship ,i ve tried to find just 2 female soldiers for guys in Crossriver n lagos..

If anything pop out i wl notify u guys

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 2:53pm On May 13, 2019
Livecamp09:

But pampering her mannerless behavior cos she’s a female is right ?..

Charity begins at home
Well noted ,we shall see
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 2:54pm On May 13, 2019
pointblank247:
if you connect me with a good one I will be your best friend for life
Dont worry love will find u ,
I will make sure on dat
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 13, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Well noted ,we shall see

I don’t get moved by threat bingo

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by pointblank247(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Dont worry love will find u ,
I will make sure on dat
thanks dear
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 13, 2019
spiceadole:

Just imagine what a so called military woman is threatening to do.
You are disgrace to the Army.. Honestly, your training and education at all levels is a waste.
I feel sorry for your parents too.
You are lost.

Stuuuupid Indian hemp smoking, numerous dicccks fvcking pusssssssy
the most interesting thing about this thread is you and livecamp09 comments. I can't just stop laughing. it's seem the lady has offered you guys before
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 3:09am On May 14, 2019
Oma307:

the most interesting thing about this thread is you and livecamp09 comments. I can't just stop laughing. it's seem the lady has offered you guys before

Don’t mind her jare, I hate arrogance
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 6:54am On May 14, 2019
pointblank247:
thanks dear
wadup
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by ekitimanalways(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2019
grin
AnalQueenluci:
Livecamp09 and Spiceadole u av d effontry ,the nerve and the tenacity to gang up against me ,

...dis might be a faceless forum but i wl use u 2 as a scape goat , i will trace u in a week and i will drill you in my favorite torture waterloo ie locking u 2 up in a watersilo for days ,u eat drink and shit in there ... Pray ur guardian angels saves u from my hand..

U really crossed d line __
I will tell you am nt ordinary major in d cam-amba army
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Finnese001: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
signed n sealed! Wie do u stay

Please connect me with one fine slim military lady, it has been my fantasy for a longtime. Thanks
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Finnese001: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2019
I so much love uniform ladies, they rock
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Finnese001:

Please connect me with one fine slim military lady, it has been my fantasy for a longtime. Thanks
Ok i will
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Finnese001:
I so much love uniform ladies, they rock
they said our boobs are as strong as hardrock
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Livecamp09:

Don’t mind her jare, I hate arrogance
Shut up ...u bloody mofo
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Oma307:

So u ar more or less clapping 4 simpletons
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
So u ar more or less clapping 4 simpletons

Stop being an idiot.. Useless sex object
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Shut up ...u bloody mofo

Oponu
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Leopoundz: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
A lot of myths have been spread about women in the military (Absurd) while some ignorant men believe they have been made rigid through the rigorous trainings they go through ,A big LIE though

These are some main reasons you should date an army lady rather than shallow brain mamas : -

,Emotional

Women in the military have been trained to be brave and courageous .They are by profession fighters who have been toughened by various phases of trainings ,however ,the trainings they have gone through haven't shielded them from the traumas accompained by love.

They embrace motherhood easily,

While so many people share an unreal belief about military women been wrecks when it comes to marital bliss ,some of them are married and they embrace motherhood with a shocking interest .
NB: They put everything they have into use to ensure their children live normal lives...GREAT.

They are supportive

Most people believe military women are mean and therefore avoid them. They could be excellent friends when people get to know them more. Same way they could be tough and intimidating ,they could also be fierce when it comes to fighting for their friends and their loved ones ~ this is what all guys want!

Physical beauty and sexual favours : -

Army ladies always look sexy(figure cool with a firm and well Cupped breast due to yoga-like trainings (yummy).
Not every woman in the military sleeps around ,some are virgins unlike slayqueens we see at lekki or VI , know it that most military ladies have dignity and have been able to maintain healthy non- sexual relationships with their superiors

Long live Army ladies gang(A.L.G)
marrying a military woman for me will be a dream come true... You should let me love you
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Leopoundz:
marrying a military woman for me will be a dream come true... You should let me love you
dying to date me already
But livecamp09 said no man will ever love me,
U can say he is a bastardised idiot
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by TANID(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
dying to date me already
But I Love You

1 Like

Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by AnalQueenluci: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
TANID:
But I Love You
LOVE

Love ,love ,love is not unfair
Affection ,kisses n breakfast at bed is of love affair
Tanid loves thousand miles from his lair
Like tigress of bengal,You(luci) should be aware
Alas' love ,love and Y.O.L.O is full of Care.

By major luci frm buea
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by TANID(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

LOVE

By major luci frm buea
Hehehehehehe grin You Know What Luci I Love You Even Though You're In Relationship
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Leopoundz: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
dying to date me already
I wish I could get your WhatsApp
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by Vega100: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

LOVE

By major luci frm buea
do you get to Port Harcourt?
Re: Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana by ekitimanalways(m): 2:24am On Jun 22, 2019
stuffs4me:

You are just a biter, pained old b!tch. Since the day a Yoruba man fvcked your watery pussy and broke your heart to pieces, you have been having headpain.

Go and beg the Yoruba man that fuccked you in your leaking anus and beg him to continue fucking your anus maybe you will have sense.

Leave Nigeria out of your miserable demented country called Cameroon. Cameroonians are so dull that a senile fool like Paul Biya has been ruling them for decades and they can't do nothing about it.

Come to Nigeria and see how Cameronian women are doing ashawo kobo kobo on the streets of Nigeria.

By the way, I am not Yoruba
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.