Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In (57244 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by atakamus: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Na me go give her the next Belle. Una go see am
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wetin Floyd Mayweather go come do?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by PRINCEVICKEY: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
USE UR OWN PRICK OR PUSSY TO MAKE MONEY TOO

hollywater:
Pussy money.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
hollywater:
Pussy money.
She's a blogger, I smell insecurity and envy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Laple0541(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
igbodefender:
Blog money

You mean Blood g?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by COMPAQ(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
The 2 cars at the back are pretty old school! Certainly not cars I'd be bragging about.

The 2 in the front? Now you are talking!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by safarigirl(f): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
hollywater:
Pussy money.
money is money

Millions of girls have pussy and have not made anything from it, so, we should applaud anyone who successfully makes money with a common commodity.

Pussy money, drug money, yahoo money....all money. Make your own and stop hating on another person's own

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Abee79(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Laple0541:
Trying hard to remain relevant.

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by faste: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by nazablossom(f): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
She has done well for herself, blogging or not.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by foreshore(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
MhizMuna:
Self acclaimed billionnaire, Linda Ikeji had a rich woman’s dilema on which car to drive out earlier today.

The 38-year old blogger, a mother of one based in the Banana Island area of Lagos State has showcase her fleet of cars – Range Rover, Mercedez Benz and also a Bentley which is close to a N100 million.

She wanted to step out yesterday, Sunday and felt confused about the car to drive out.

“Little girl problem. Wondering which car to drive out in today……lol. Seriously, nothing beats having money of your own. #toosweet!,” she captioned the photo.

Linda Ikeji is arguable the biggest gossip blogger in Africa.

See other photos below:

https://www./2019/02/linda-ikeji-flaunts-her-multi-million-naira.html

Drive all the four cars na

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by oyejideogunjumo: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Na him sabi
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
I continue to refuse to believe this woman made all this money from blogging. Kilode, na she blog pass? One day the true source of her wealth will be exposed. I am too sure there is some political connections there.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by osazeeblue01: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
drive benz.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by dayleke: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Uber n taxify kuku dey there if u no know which one to drive na...

But social media sha.......
Only for Naija ni?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Laple0541:

You mean Blood g?
Remove the extra o and the d, biko.

This Linda has tried.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by bizhop01: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
I like her smelling pussy
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by kenturkish(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
joycexc:
See below
mumu, wont you go and rest, this same ticket that you all are flaunting, onwu ike gbukwa unu there. you have access to fixed games and you are here on nairaland looking for who to give you 10k foolish wretched slowpoke
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by ifyain: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why black people have no brains. money is not everything and can only buy you the goods things of life, but can never buy one real peace or happiness.I can understand the Nigerian situation where everyday life is a struggle but I expect this woman to know better and inspire this generation about real happiness and contentment. all I see is an insecure woman trying to mask her problems with materialistic hypes.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by tollyboy5(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

She's a blogger, I smell insecurity and envy.
Blog is not giving that money! Don't be deceived she don't get traffic like nairaland. Many ladies went into blogging but are still broke.
Na bf dey suffer the whole investment
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by tollyboy5(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
safarigirl:
money is money

Milkions of girks have pussy and have not made anything from it, so, we should applaud anyone who successfukky makes money with a common commodity.

Pussy money, drug money, yahoo money....all money. Make your own and stop hating on another person's own
grin grin grin
Ur head is there o! All na money.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by jtjohn(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
dukeprince50:
chai, in this life ehn, if u die without having money, u won't rest in peace o.
We go make money, legit money, thru hardwork and perseverance not pants and ppls vital organs but legit money. I am not greedy but if I can be at least N130,000 richer than Dangote is not bad na

With your faith and a positive attitude you can.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by XTHRONE(m): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Life's good.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
tollyboy5:

Blog is not giving that money! Don't be deceived she don't get traffic like nairaland. Many ladies went into blogging but are still broke.
Na bf dey suffer the whole investment
She's not 'many ladies'! Every successful woman is a prostitute, grow up bro!
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Charly68: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
This thing dey make men to run ...learn to avoid public display
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by tollyboy5(m): 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

She's not 'many ladies'! Every successful woman is a prostitute, grow up bro!
What is doing this one! Who is calling her prostitute? Did I say okonjo iwela is a prostitute or folorunsho alakija is prostitute ni?
I'm just saying her money is not from her blog simple, any other issues its her life.
If ladies make money from prostitution I'm not against it E b like yahoo money. So get my message well undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Newboss(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nothing pains me more than a crowded expensive home. All these home designers need to be called to order. angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by boxypane(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sweet vanity!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ms. Chief Goes Topless For ‘Skushi' Promotion (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.