Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In (57245 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Americanboy35: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
iheartellah:
Father lord, this is the kind of problem I want to have too.

If you're reading this, may God bless you this week. smiley
AMEN IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Americanboy35: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
stanley000:
There was a thread yesterday about mainland and island. Somebody should suggest which part of mainland you ca
n live peacefully with these. grin

U right bro......
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Isyomah(f): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Aunty Linda nd fake life nd display..

Dahs my blue prado jeep near d white siena.. I borrowed it to ha nd she hasnt returned it. Ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
tollyboy5:

What is doing this one! Who is calling her prostitute? Did I say okonjo iwela is a prostitute or folorunsho alakija is prostitute ni?
I'm just saying her money is not from her blog simple, any other issues its her life.
If ladies make money from prostitution I'm not against it E b like yahoo money. So get my message well undecided
What then do you Mean by 'pussy money', "na boyfriend dey suffer the whole investment" ,Oga sir? You say one thing, you mean another thing. Every young woman that rich is depending on a 'boyfriend'. You still need that growing up.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Adakintroy: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Childishness.

Funny I use to respect this woman as a class above the rest.

I guess she just a black woman afterall and a Nigerian at best. Wealth is never fully complete if they don't rub it in a face.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
penger:
Finally almost every girl is a bitch, her true colour is coming out

Fucking codedly

If u believe its only blogging that pays the bill then you can believe anything

Please tell us what pays the bill. Cause dating even billionaires can't give you this type of wealth.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Solowande(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
iheartellah:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by tollyboy5(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

What then do you Mean by 'pussy money', "na boyfriend dey suffer the whole investment" ,Oga sir? You say one thing, you mean another thing. Every young woman that rich is depending on a 'boyfriend'. You still need that growing up.
D guy you first mentioned said "pussy money" I only mentioned you because you'll taking it as if every guy accuse a successful lady of prostitution.

Im not the one saying pussy money.
The reason why I said na bf dey suffer am. Is based on what I'm seeing o! And it's not 100% correct.

You're the one who needs to think straight
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Boss13: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
ninety5:
Ehe, Show off.

She is trying to mask the true pains she is experiencing. Getting pregnant without being loved. She can continue to display wealth, but she still a classless cunt

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
tollyboy5:

Blog is not giving that money! Don't be deceived she don't get traffic like nairaland. Many ladies went into blogging but are still broke.
Na bf dey suffer the whole investment

You dare compare her blog with Nairaland? How many people take Nairaland serious.? Try and advertise on her blog then multiple by the number of adverts you see there daily.
It's not by traffic alone.
Which boyfriend will give a girl this much? Is the pussy golden?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by ajebuter(f): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:
It's time to table her case at our coven

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
tollyboy5:

D guy you first mentioned said "pussy money" I only mentioned you because you'll taking it as if every guy accuse a successful lady of prostitution.

Im not the one saying pussy money.
The reason why I said na bf dey suffer am. Is based on what I'm seeing o! And it's not 100% correct.

You're the one who needs to think straight
And what is the thing you're seeing? As per babalawo you're seeing her 'boyfriend' and you know he's the one giving her the millions. Abeg shift.
I wonder if you'd question 'his' source of income too, but you won't, because 'he''s a man... and it's just right. Nonsense talk go just dey commot from human being mouth.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Emceesaka: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
stanley000:
There was a thread yesterday about mainland and island. Somebody should suggest which part of mainland you can live peacefully with these. grin

Eric Moore, Surulere, Lagos State
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Dollabiz: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
good
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by simplesearch: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
dukeprince50:
chai, in this life ehn, if u die without having money, u won't rest in peace o.
We go make money, legit money, thru hardwork and perseverance not pants and ppls vital organs but legit money. I am not greedy but if I can be at least N130,000 richer than Dangote is not bad na

Insatiable quest for Money, the root of all the evil in the world right now, and what if you are 130x richer than Dangote and lose your soul in Hell you will definitely not rest in peace, the poor man who died but met heavens criteria will rest surely in peace. Simply put it will be so difficult for those who have riches to enter Heaven because their Loyalty is always divided and you can't serve God and Mammon. Bit down your quest for riches, there is reward in service choose one wisely, and get off the rat race for riches, just keep on the right track of legitimate pursuit don't ever seek to pile up money for the sake of it, it will do you no good at the end.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by dokie: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
dukeprince50:
chai, in this life ehn, if u die without having Jesus Christ, u won't rest in peace o.
We go make money, legit money, thru hardwork and perseverance not pants and ppls vital organs but legit money. I am not greedy but if I can be at least N130,000 richer than Dangote is not bad na

Fixed.

All the other statements are fine.

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Melord4(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
dukeprince50:
general overseer Nairaland church of Christ, Sunday school dropout, stop preaching, did I tell you I don't have Jesus in me? and u didn't see where I say legit money abi.
grin
dukeprince50:
general overseer Nairaland church of Christ, Sunday school dropout, stop preaching, did I tell you I don't have Jesus in me? and u didn't see where I say legit money abi.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Banmeallday: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
African women, far far away from their ancestors

Too bad
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by emmy2244: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
my lovely sister Linda for me to be sure ,IF truly God Almighty HAS really BLESS UR , I NEED 1.5M TO START MY UBER BUSINESS, Ur don't know me from Adam which is true, I will paythe money back in 18months. thanks and remain Blessed
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Respect55(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hope she isn't going out to "fall pregnant" again undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Hoodbilonia: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Copart salvage
Check VIN
Linda go enter grave wen cosplay reveal her VIN
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Any time a typical negro sees an independent female, their d1ck shrinks by 99%.
I am happy for you Linda.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by mascot87(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
iheartellah:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by profmallor: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ok that's nice, implies she has more than enough to bless others with.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Delivar(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
hollywater:
Pussy money.
That's what jealous guys say when they see a rich woman. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Misslagbaja: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ayoswit:
Enjoy your money babe but also remember the less privileged in our society to help them because posterity will only judge you based on the lives you touched positively and not your wealth. I hope she is really helping the less privileged.

She has helped a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Able God I want this money shower your blessings I don't want to suffer again
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by uvie66: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
MhizMuna:
Self acclaimed billionnaire, Linda Ikeji had a rich woman’s dilema on which car to drive out earlier today.

The 38-year old blogger, a mother of one based in the Banana Island area of Lagos State has showcase her fleet of cars – Range Rover, Mercedez Benz and also a Bentley which is close to a N100 million.

She wanted to step out yesterday, Sunday and felt confused about the car to drive out.but she can't choose the road or go slow, na the same gallop im and baba soji molue go enter.

“Little girl problem. Wondering which car to drive out in today……lol. Seriously, nothing beats having money of your own. #toosweet!,” she captioned the photo.

Linda Ikeji is arguable the biggest gossip blogger in Africa.

See other photos below:

https://www./2019/02/linda-ikeji-flaunts-her-multi-million-naira.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Ayoswit(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Misslagbaja:

She has helped a lot of people.
ok, that's good to know.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Sugarplum777(f): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Olo*shi lipsrsealed

Join my signature
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by johbara: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hanty Linda....if you get all these cars and you no get keke wetin you gain ;DHanty Linda....if you get all these cars and you no get keke wetin you gain
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In by Gentleziggy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
This so called assets she dey flaunt for social media so e get people way b say na trash to them ooo .dangote hardly make a noise but person way get small go run come make social media her permanent abode n achievement ground they shout up n down it is immature of her undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ms. Chief Goes Topless For ‘Skushi' Promotion (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.