Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu (18222 Views)

2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. / Duncan Mighty Endorses Sowore For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by idid: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
femi4:
Finidi that lives in spain

Does that not make him more aware and enlightened than you who have not left your village?
He knows what sane society should be like, and who told you he is not coming to vote?

Shior

1 Like

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Chipink(f): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Theres nothing gentil about Sowore.

He had better atikulate on time before it gets too late

At all
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by lordkay10(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Totally agree, only enemies of the country will disagree
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by idid: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
jaxxy:
How? Arrogance is not leadership.

But ass stealing and incompetence is not leadership too..
You people say that someone is arrogant when the are sick and tired.
Sowore is confident and is sick and tired of the old system that Atiku and Buhari have put us in for the last 20 years, he is not arrogant.

But it's your choice. Choose the thief or brain dead president if you like..
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
I wonder when it will be "the lady... ",
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by idid: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chipink:

At all

Sowore is a gentle man, he shouts when it's time to...
And we need shouting at this point of our politics, so that we don't entrust our country to a thief and a brain dead president.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Chipink(f): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

Sowore is a gentle man, he shouts when it's time to...
And we need shouting at this point of our politics, so that we don't entrust our country to a thief and a brain dead president.

I hear u
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by nograv: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yes he will...

1 Like

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Isoduwa(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come Finidi George is looking like a jihadist?

Na Iraq he dey base now
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Oricha79(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
True words
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by idid: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na Iraq he dey base now

You guys will never stop abusing people up and down.... that is how Finidi George wants to look like.
How do you look like? Show us your picture, let's see if you look better

1 Like

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Lordofthewest(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

He should leave politics to hopeless people like you who do not know the difference between a thief and an incompetent president.

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Isoduwa(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

You guys will never stop sing people up and down.... that is how Finidi George wants to look like.
How do you look like? Show us your picture, let's see if you look better

Who be this APC supporter again? Abeg enter house election nor be wR
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by idid: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Isoduwa:

Who be this APC supporter again? Abeg enter house election nor be wR

I am not an APC supporter. I will never support impunity.
I am a Take it Backer and I am supporting the future through Omoyele Sowore.
Election is not war and we don't want war, our language is revolution and id you are not speaking the same language, that is when it becomes war.
Our nation is at war. Our kids are dying and compatriots are running away. We have to take it back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Raylight2(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
endorsement is nothing o. how many votes can he cast for him? just one I am sure of
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by idid: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Raylight2:
endorsement is nothing o. how many votes can he cast for him? just one I am sure of

You are not right. Finidi George is based in the Diaspora like many Nigerians abroad. He can convince all of his family to vote for Sowore.
That is exactly what many Nigerian abroad are doing, convincing there people back home. There over 6 million Nigerian abroad like him who are still in touch with home.
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Mitchewww(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
You have indirectly endorsed Buhari
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Generalelection(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sowore is the way forward

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by omoteacher(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I'll never support Sowore, why because he has never held any elective position for us to assess how good a leader he might be. Now just going straight to the presidency as Nigeria President.
Secondly, imagine we voted for someone like Yaya Bello, Dino Melaye, Dimeji Bankole as our president thinking because they are young they will do better. All these vibrant youths failed woefully in giving good governance. We need to have seen you perform incredibly somewhere before I can give you my vote. Only few naija youths fill rule for now and experience matters.
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by musicwriter(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not ready.
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by gladisa7: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

20 years of misery including Atiku and OBJ's 16 years, shall never be our portion again.

Woe to all the people who want to impose failure on Nigeria again through Atiku and Buhari, they all need their brains examined.

You are right.. George Finidi is right too. But you and I know that Sowere can never win this election. The only solution to the curse called Buhari is Atiku. Sowere's day will come..Trust me!
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by SamOyovwi: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Who English help. Na English wan save Nigeria. Sowore I support. Take It Back
NotNairalandi:
To speak English na wahala for am sef undecided
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by SamOyovwi: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
We cannot go back to the Egyptians of 16 years ago. Let's vote for Sowore. Vote for AAC. Take It Back
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by idid: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

I'll never support Sowore, why because he has never held any elective position for us to assess how good a leader he might be. Now just going straight to the presidency as Nigeria President.
Secondly, imagine we voted for someone like Yaya Bello, Dino Melaye, Dimeji Bankole as our president thinking because they are young they will do better. All these vibrant youths failed woefully in giving good governance. We need to have seen you perform incredibly somewhere before I can give you my vote. Only few naija youths fill rule for now and experience matters.

Sebi Atiku and Buhari have all the experience abi?

Where has that take us now?

What experience did Yakubu Gowon have? What experience did Buhari have in 1983, what experience did Nelson Mandela have.

What you are looking for is not experience, it is competence, character, confidence, and consistency.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by SamOyovwi: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
How has experience helped us? We need a different flare. Sowore for president
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
This is great coming from a true Nigerian legend.

Meanwhile, Are you visiting Lagos for a short while?

Or you just want aN exquisite place to lodge for a while, we prove very classy and comfy accommodation at Lekki and or Ikeja axis.

Now, here is the interesting part: While you're with us, we offer free breakfast and dinner (Buffet).

Call me for reservation on:

(direct) 08038472084 or 08051162212

Click here for visuals

https://www.nairaland.com/5031588/visiting-lagos-then-call-me#75862189

What is your price like?
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by lamidex(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yes, I am Atikulated

KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari has nothing to offer

Sowore is still learning the ropes..
He wouldn't know where to start

AtikuObi is good to go .. Experienced team for the top job... Eager to start work without throwing blames around...

I'm Atikulated

Are you?
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by zoghys: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari has nothing to offer

Sowore is still learning the ropes..
He wouldn't know where to start

AtikuObi is good to go .. Experienced team for the top job... Eager to start work without throwing blames around...

I'm Atikulated

Are you?

Your atiku is a proven thief, and can't take this country forward. Sowore is the answer, vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Optional09: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Better people supports the only hope for Nigeria is AAC Omoyele Sowore don’t make a mistake. APC and PDP are no good for us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governorship Tribunals: Four Verdicts Nigerians Await / Buhari Speaks At The United Nations, Vows To Reverse Climate Change In Nigeria / Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.