Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bank Job Or Lecturing Job Which Will You Prefer? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bank Job Or Lecturing Job Which Will You Prefer? (1092 Views)

Lecturing Job Vs MNC Job Which Do You Prefer? / 40k Monthly Permanent Job Or 80k Monthly Contract Job. Which Would You Choose? / Self-Employment vs Oil Company Job: Which is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Job Or Lecturing Job Which Will You Prefer? by geospirit: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2007
pls i need some advice i just got a job in a bank but i am already on this lecturing job which i hapeen to have fallen in love with. the pay is not comparable with what i will get in a bank, but looking at the prospects, i believe the lecturing job will pay off as there is room for career progression without the hectic work schedules of bank jobs pls nairalanders what do i do?
Re: Bank Job Or Lecturing Job Which Will You Prefer? by dayozee: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2007
hi,
i think u hav made d right decision to lecture.just as u said, u wd hav the opportunity to further studies.thank God its somthin u enjoy doin.u wil not hav the time u enjoy as a lecturer (and the freedom u hav) if u leave 4 the bankin job.
u also stand a beta chance of buildin ur life the way u want. or wd u want the bank to dictate ur life 4 u?
if its d moni,moni wil come,just be focused.
may God direct you.
Re: Bank Job Or Lecturing Job Which Will You Prefer? by spoilt(f): 4:33am On Apr 26, 2007
lecturing will drive you to the brink. grin so will banking. pick your choice!

(1) (Reply)

Oil Companies Need Hnd,hnc, B.eng And Jobs Arts Ngo University / Do You Need Someone To Multivate Your Worker, Youth Or Church / Become A Nollywood Film Director Or Join Nigeria Navy...choose One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.