Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. (16301 Views)

Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / Nigeria: Buhari Or Jibril? The Russian Connection / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by senatordave1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
fergie001:
Ojo/Amuwo-odofin axis......Lagos....

A PDP enclave in Lagos....... Pdp will still win here because of the concentration of a lot of non-indigenes here.....
Top class honesty.whats the projected percentage of support?

1 Like

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by senatordave1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oladele652:

All Buhari, Ganduje and Shekarau supporters are willing to vote for Buhari. While appreciable number of Kwakwansiyas will tell you they will vote Buhari or will sleep at home on election day. The main Objective of Kwankwansiyyas is to boot out Ganduje, and they might succeed
Political sophistication at its best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by senatordave1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
yomi96:
Ubanka yaci uwatar. Who dash your 65 abi no be kawo here wey i dey? Keep deceiving people online. Wawa
So whats the love like in kawo?
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by yomi96(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

So whats the love like in kawo?
bros for kawo igabi, people are complaining of hardship and hunger. People are reluctant to vote him. Today the came to share soap,indomie and spagetti sef.

9 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by bless1015(m): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

There's no state that will give buhari or atiku more than 90%.lets be factual and honest please.i know bayelsa might give up to 90% but not rivers.anyway,which areas in rivers and bayelsa?
I live in ph but work in Amassoma Bayelsa. and I'm from Opobo Nkoro L g a. Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Menusvan: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Which Kano Central do kwankwaso controls?
Kano Municipal(PDP), Dala(PDP),Gwale(PDP),
Kumbotso(APC), Tarauni(APC), Nassarawa (APC), Dawakin Kudu/Warawa(APC), Ungogo(APC), Madobi/Kura/Garun Mallam(APC), Gezawa (APC), Fagge(APC),
These are list of the kano central local house of reps and their respective parties.
Again, kwankwaso is from Madobi Local govt where his area is been Ruled by APC so tell me how much percentage he got for you Theif, Atiku?
They are going to vote representative vote this 23rd thats for the last election

4 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by fergie001: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Top class honesty.whats the projected percentage of support?
Go sit down jhoo......

If na to abuse me now,you get Grade 1 grin grin grin

Elections in Lagos by LGA is usually very close because of the effect of non-indigenes...

Distance in Ojo or Amuwo-Odofin is usually close....pdp always wins though, all elections in Lagos is usually within 5k -10k votes....only Alimosho is sure to give big and APC has the upper hand there.....

7 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by amaniro: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Most ngwa people I've met want him to continue based on sentiments.they said after him,power will go to isuochi and no more ohuhu. plus it seems otti and ogah have divided the potential votes that would have ousted him.

Like you know abia too well. Well, I'm from Umuahia and we hate him. Need I tell you we holds the seat of power!? I would like if otti joins coalition with ogah. So they can defeat PDP in abia. I like Atiku but I don't want PDP to win in abia they've ruin the state. But if buhari wins, He might put hand in our election which I would like.... no sane abian will want ikpeazu to continue.

1 Like

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by APCsupporter: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
yomi96:
Ubanka yaci uwatar. Who dash your 65 abi no be kawo here wey i dey? Keep deceiving people online. Wawa

Ka ci kutumar bura ubanka dan iska kaiwai shege dan luwadi jikan tsohuwar karuwa. A ina ne ake son Atiku a kawo? Kawo da na ke yawan shigan ta rana da dare? Ku dai da kuka saba karya a yanar gizo sai kuyi amma a kaf Kaduna dai dole sai Buhari ya samu kashi sittin da biyar cikin kashi dari. Da fatan ka ma san me na rubuta

3 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by fergie001: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Most ngwa people I've met want him to continue based on sentiments.they said after him,power will go to isuochi and no more ohuhu. plus it seems otti and ogah have divided the potential votes that would have ousted him.
Okezie will win.....

Those other 2 will share votes....if one steps down,pdp will lose gubernatorial,but would they?
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wow, I love this thread. This is the kind of political discussion we should engage in, not zombies, wailers and tribalistic comments.

I'm surprised shocked shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by APCsupporter: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Where in kaduna? Please lets make this thread interesting

Kaduna north. But i am a deep and objective researcher. My predictions are 100% based on what is likely to happen unlike some people here that say things to console themselves

3 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by yomi96(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

Ka ci kutumar bura ubanka dan iska kaiwai shege dan luwadi jikan tsohuwar karuwa. A ina ne ake son Atiku a kawo? Kawo da na ke yawan shigan ta rana da dare? Ku dai da kuka saba karya a yanar gizo sai kuyi amma a kaf Kaduna dai dole sai Buhari ya samu kashi sittin da biyar cikin kashi dari. Da fatan ka ma san me na rubuta
ubanka ne dan
iska, shege, sha sha sha. Uwarka ne me karya. Na rubuta, dole sai mun ba buhari kashi a wannan zaben. Wawan yaro

7 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by kahal29: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
amaniro:

Like you know abia too well. Well, I'm from Umuahia and we hate him. Need I tell you we holds the seat of power!? I would like if otti joins coalition with ogah. So they can defeat PDP in abia. I like Atiku but I don't want PDP to win in abia they've ruin the state. But if buhari wins, He might put hand in our election which I would like.... no sane abian will want ikpeazu to continue.

Truly you know Abia State very well. From what you said you seem to be very much on ground. Most people in Abia State especially Abia North senatorial zone which is like the headquarters of opposition in the state now will vote Buhari including the umuahia axis of Abia central senatorial district while the Ngwa axis will go to PDP/Ikpeazu. Now in Abia south, the PDP will win comfortably in all the LGAS except two ie Aba North & South.

The next question will be why are these LGAS rooting for Buhari and not Atiku?

They want to vote Buhari so that he will provide them with Fedral power to defeat Ikpeazu.

The word on the street is that Ikpeazu has not performed esp with regard to payment of salaries so they want him out by all means. Hence the argument is that if you want Ikpeazu to go then vote for Buhari. According to them if Buhari wins the probability of Ikpeazu loosing will be very high however if Atiku wins the chances of Ikpeazu winning will be very high. This the sermon that both Ogah and Alex Otti supporters are preaching.

Finally the arrest of the INEC woman with over 10,000 uncollected PVC together with the arrest of an aide to the Governor by the police on Friday who was caught with results sheet favouring the PDP in the last Saturday postponed election is also helping there narrative. In almost all the newspaper stand I visited today they were thanking Buhari cos if not for the new commissioner of police he brought the PDP would have had their way. So they are now encouraging people to vote for PMB to help them stop Ikpeazu and pdp rigging machine in Abia.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by slivertongue: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:
I shuttle between calabar and rivers state.in my part of calabar,ill say 70% 30& in favor of atiku while in my part of rivers most are interested in biafra or not interested in voting at all but from the few that are interested,ill say 75-25 in .atiku's favor.
are sure u wrote this or it was hacked
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by slivertongue: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Which side of abj? So you wont go to abia and vote out ikpeazu.
with OUK APC is doomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by kahal29: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
slivertongue:
with OUK APC is doomed

You don't know what you're talking about rather OUK is even helping the cause of APC in Abia especially the Abia North senatorial zone.

5 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by medoplus(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
I'm in kwara state. I'll give apc 65% from the research i do whenever I'm out from okada riders, taxi drivers and market women. I always try to initiate a conversation to see what they are saying in their union and the person they will likely vote for. Infact the okada riders were discussing that the 17 specimen ballot boxes found in kano was in ilorin and it was a way for saraki to rig the election. They were thanking God the election was postponed

11 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by nameo: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

So what about the Central and Northern Kaduna? Chukwudi why must you always lie? you should even be happy that your region is atikulated but dethrone Elrufa'i? Lolcheesy

You are heavily outnumbered. In 2015 majority of you voted gej. At the end of the day, he went home with just 400k

As for the Shiites, i hope you know that voting is against their doctrines and in addition, how many are they sef talk more of those with PVCs?

The arrogance of some of you is astonishing.

PDP will fight for votes in the north and central cos people are not passionately against them per say. A plurality just won't vote for them. There is no "against anything GEJ" this time around to assume APC would win these regions in a landslide as was the case in 2015.

However, there is A region or group of people (southern Kaduna and Shittes ) who altho a minority, are passionately against a particular candidate.

If you know politics, you would understand elections is all about PASSION- for and against.

Kaduna is very much in play

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by bubu2019: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=senatordave1 post=75860989] Which area?I am not stupid, not ready to die even for atiku
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by nameo: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oladele652:

All Buhari, Ganduje and Shekarau supporters are willing to vote for Buhari. While appreciable number of Kwakwansiyas will tell you they will vote Buhari or will sleep at home on election day. The main Objective of Kwankwansiyyas is to boot out Ganduje, and they might succeed

They will not sleep at home that day cos Kwankwasiyans also have Senate and HOR candiddates that same day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by nameo: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
samisj4real:
Abuja 80% - 20% in Atiku's favor.

But the truth is that PDP Will win abuja but not with very big margin due to the fact the the reasonable people that support Atiku/Obi won't bother to go out & vote including me.

BTW abuja no to send election matters.

Why won't you vote plzz?
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Indispensable85(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Please sir,we dont need this kind of argument here.the us your area and who they support.

They'll always derail every thread.

2 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by dododawa1: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Enugu (independent layout) BUHARI 85% and ATIKU 10% and other 5%.

6 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by nameo: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
amaniro:

That Abia Gov is a disaster and PDP ought to lose in that state. That is my prayer too

But guy, vote for Atiku I.e against Buhari. So much at stake

1 Like

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by nameo: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
kahal29:

Truly you know Abia State very well. From what you said you seem to be very much on ground. Most people in Abia State especially Abia North senatorial zone which is like the headquarters of opposition in the state now will vote Buhari including the umuahia axis of Abia central senatorial district while the Ngwa axis will go to PDP/Ikpeazu. Now in Abia south, the PDP will win comfortably in all the LGAS except two ie Aba North & South.

The next question will be why are these LGAS rooting for Buhari and not Atiku?

They want to vote Buhari so that he will provide them with Fedral power to defeat Ikpeazu.

The word on the street is that Ikpeazu has not performed esp with regard to payment of salaries so they want him out by all means. Hence the argument is that if you want Ikpeazu to go then vote for Buhari. According to them if Buhari wins the probability of Ikpeazu loosing will be very high however if Atiku wins the chances of Ikpeazu winning will be very high. This the sermon that both Ogah and Alex Otti supporters are preaching.

Finally the arrest of the INEC woman with over 10,000 uncollected PVC together with the arrest of an aide to the Governor by the police on Friday who was caught with results sheet favouring the PDP in the last Saturday postponed election is also helping there narrative. In almost all the newspaper stand I visited today they were thanking Buhari cos if not for the new commissioner of police he brought the PDP would have had their way. So they are now encouraging people to vote for PMB to help them stop Ikpeazu and pdp rigging machine in Abia.

Stop deceiving yourself.

Buhari cannot win any ward in Abia. Even if he rigs. It is absolutely impossible. I do not know of a single Abian I have met who says he will vote Buhari

Bookmark this and quote me after the elections.

9 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Kayceo2010: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
dododawa1:

Lolzz..

Zombie spotted..
I live in Independence Layout in Enugu.

That can never happen in this life brother..

Stop lying..

Enugu as a whole Buhari 10% Atiku 90%
The 10% voting Buhari are Hausas living in Enugu..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by nameo: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
dododawa1:

Lolz...

You got jokes, right?

1 Like

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by APCsupporter: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
nameo:

The arrogance of some of you are astonishing.

PDP will fight for votes in the north and central cos people are not passionately against them per say. A plurality just won't vote for them. There is no "against anything GEJ" this time around to assume APC would win these regions on a landslide as was the case in 2015.

However, there is A region or group of people (southern Kaduna and Shittes ) who altho a minority, who are passionately against a particular candidate.

If you know politics, you would understand elections is all about PASSION- for and against.

Kaduna is in play

I ask again, how many shiites have pvc and are willing to vote? I can bet anything that they are not up to 5,000. if pdp is fighting for votes then it is doing a very terrible job because it is not even easy to find an atiku supporter here. Its not about arrogance. This is southern Kaduna vs Northern and central kaduna. even if just 80% of us vote Buhari, you are still going to lose

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by APCsupporter: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
yomi96:
ubanka ne dan
iska, shege, sha sha sha. Uwarka ne me karya. Na rubuta, dole sai mun ba buhari kashi a wannan zaben. Wawan yaro

shege arnen banza ya kasa fahimtar abin da na rubuta. In kaduna ta uwarka me nanaye ce sai ku bashi kashin mu gani. Dan akuya kawai

2 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by dododawa1: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kayceo2010:

Lolzz..

Zombie spotted..
I live in Independence Layout in Enugu.

That's can never happen in this life brother..

Stop lying..

Enugu as a whole Buhari 10% Atiku 90%
The 10% voting Buhari are Hausas living in Enugu..

oga,we Yorubas here have 40% + hausas 45% =85%

3 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by nameo: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

I ask again, how many shiites have pvc and are willing to vote? I can bet amything that they are not up to 5,000. of pdp is figjtong for votes then it is doing a very terrible job because it is not even easy to find an atiku supporter here. Its not about arrogance. This is southern Kaduna vs Northern and central kaduna. even of just 80% of us vote Buhari, you are atill going to lose

80% of you would not vote for Buhari. PDP is not such a work over I Kadu a north and South. Win, yes. But not 80%. Do you know what 80% mean in an election?

And I heard the Shiites were asked by their leaders to get their PVCs this time around. I wonder who they would vote for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jonathan Ready To Forgo Second Term – Presidency / Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened / Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.