Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. (16246 Views)

Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / Nigeria: Buhari Or Jibril? The Russian Connection / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by chozzy: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Jimeta, Yola. Among the indigenes, it's strictly a religion thing (quite unfortunate). I can't say Atiku's people really like him though.
55 - 45 in favor of APC

Religion how?
Is Atiku not Muslim and Fulani too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by senatordave1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I find that insulting
.how is Hausa vernacular?

.just say you will prefer they speak a language everybody understands
None of the girls in your profile has a baby face.
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by babyfaceafrica: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:
None of the girls in your profile has a baby face.
you need Jesus
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by senatordave1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you need Jesus
Ill report you to baba buhari.
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by BafanaBafana: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
chozzy:

Religion how?
Is Atiku not Muslim and Fulani too?
That's how it is. Christians go one way, muslims go the other. In fact some people in my church stopped talking to me because I support Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Bodingo: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
The idiot is a stupid pig..
The most annoying thing is that he has never been to Kano.. But he is concluding and foolishly arguing with an indigine of Kano..
Some one who has never crossed his redmud repbulic but analyzing issues in Kano,?
Have u drank Nnmadi Kanu's Urine?
Typical Yoruba Muslim afonja, ready to sell his Yoruba people to fulani slavery.

2 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by BafanaBafana: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Please whats the difference between jimeta and yola north.
Yola North is the name of the local government. Jimeta is the name of the town. The other part called yola town is in yola South local government.

1 Like

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Oladele652(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
tesppidd:
School him boy.

All these internet election winners.

I tell people that Kwankoso's rallies have been massive and had about 100,000 supporters..

These are the 100,000 people that will vote for him

The remaining 4.9 million are for Buhari.

grin
I agree with you... Almost all his supporters in Kano State attend every rally.

5 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by senatordave1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:

That's how it is. Christians go one way, muslims go the other. In fact some people in my church stopped talking to me because I support Buhari.
A strong evidence that atiku wont divide northern votes.

4 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by yomi96(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

shege arnen banza ya kasa fahimtar abin da na rubuta. In kaduna ta uwarka me nanaye ce sai ku bashi kashin mu gani. Dan akuya kawai
get lost boi, i am not on your level. Wait until 23 before masturbating all over. Spits

9 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Oladele652(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
tesppidd:
School him boy.

All these internet election winners.

I tell people that Kwankoso's rallies have been massive and had about 100,000 supporters..

These are the 100,000 people that will vote for him

The remaining 4.9 million are for Buhari.

grin
Amazing

2 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by keryj(f): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
As at Dec when I travelled home, the name Buhari is likend to pollution grin. Even old men and woman will give you a killing look.

Well kebbi is fully Buharist it's 99.9% to 0.01% in favour of Buhari

6 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by senatordave1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Which of the eastern states did you travel to and which part of kebbi are you from?
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by cathodekazim: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
In Ikorodu LGA

Buhari all the way

Let say 58% to 42 in fvr of APC

Out of 30 staffs in my workplace, only one support Atiku in the open

In my house, all occupants sing Buhari songs

Atikus name in my vicinity is synonymous to thief

6 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by handie(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Edo State #AkokoEdo - None of the candidates are particularly popular here. But APC as a party has more structure and personalities(The chief of staff to the governor, the speaker of the HOA, and two incumbents vying for re-election) and for this reasons, APC will win Akoko Edo.

5 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by handie(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
In Okene Kogi state, PDP is anathema..... This has to do with the fact that Yahaya Bello is from the town and in Kogi, ethnic politics is the other of the day

3 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by slivertongue: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
kahal29:

You don't know what you're talking about rather OUK is even helping the cause of APC in Abia especially the Abia North senatorial zone.
will d electorates trust him?
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by KunleyY19(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lagos...
Lagos West Immensely populated by IBO's so you not what will happen ...

But the concerted work of APC and The Senatorial candidate YAYI will give Buhari the edge 65%

2 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Ganduri: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Dats why i said pigs, idiots who dont reside in Kano know nothing about Kano..
Yan Bura uba kai, Someone who dosent reside in Kano is telling what happening in Kano.. Ubanka yaci uwatar

lol e pain am.
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by KunleyY19(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2019
chozzy:

Oshodi/Isolo
PDP won here in 2015 and will likely repeat same 2019

I gave Buhari as high as 40% because I noticed that most people that support him are not proud about it
and are doing so secretly

You're right PDP usually get Oshodi/Isolo...
But poor mobilization this time might affect them...And in this LGA The mobilization of the footsoldiers, NURTW (mc oluomo) will really help the APC...

The undoing of PDP is their poor grassroots mobilization generally..
In General APC will get Lagos West (Largest) and in turn get Lagos too...Maybe
65%.

1 Like

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Indispensable85(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2019
handie:
Edo State #AkokoEdo - None of the candidates are particularly popular here. But APC as a party has more structure and personalities(The chief of staff to the governor, the speaker of the HOA, and two incumbents vying for re-election) and for this reasons, APC will win Akoko Edo.

Edo north is majorly a strong hold of the Apc.

1 Like

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Ganduri: 12:39am On Feb 19, 2019
keryj:
As at Dec when I travelled home, the name Buhari is likend to pollution grin. Even old men and woman will give you a killing look.

Well kebbi is fully Buharist it's 99.9% to 0.01% in favour of Buhari

fair enough. sent you an.email. pls say hello
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by kahal29: 1:15am On Feb 19, 2019
slivertongue:

will d electorates trust him?

They do and most people still see him as their saviour. You know recently he did alot of roads in the zone courtesy of NDDC using slok his company.

1 Like

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by bbxxxxxx: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Benin City, if you ask any body(non partisan) to vote Buhari, the response is usually "God forbid". Except Tru vote trading, Buhari will not have more than 5% of the vote in Benin City.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by kahal29: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2019
KadunaMafia:
Taa mechieonu. Buhari gbuo gi ebe ahu. I'm from Uturu and we are voting Atiku for President and Ogah for governor. I just came back from Uche Ogah place where we held serious meeting.

Let me catch you lying again.

N/B Uche Ogah wants us to vote Buhari bit every village and hamlets are voting Pdp for President

Nwanne ihe a abughi nke taa mechieonu...... I am being realistic and the truth of the matter is that I don't see how Uche Ogah will near Umuahia Govt House with Atiku winning. It has nothing to do with wether we like PMB or not. Once Atiku wins it's over for Uche and personally I don't want Uche to loose out again for the second time.

The man is good Man and it will pain me to see him mocked by PDP a second time. I want him to win and I agree with those who say he can only win if PMB wins.

4 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by KadunaMafia: 1:35am On Feb 19, 2019
kahal29:

Nwanne ihe a abughi nke taa mechieonu...... I am being realistic and the truth of the matter is that I don't see how Uche Ogah will near Umuahia Govt House with Atiku winning. It has nothing to do with wether we like PMB or not. Once Atiku wins it's over for Uche and personally I don't want Uche to loose out again for the second time.

The man is good Man and it will pain me to see him mocked by PDP a second time. I want him to win and I agree with those who say he can only win if PMB wins.
I'm his relation but if him winning will make Buhari to win then he can lose to Otti while Atiku wins.

I know Ogah pass you so hapuru m nwanne m nwoke
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by kahal29: 1:42am On Feb 19, 2019
KadunaMafia:
I'm his relation but if him winning will make Buhari to win then he can lose to Otti while Atiku wins.

I know Ogah pass you so hapuru m nwanne m nwoke

Agaghi mu a hapu Nwanne gi nwoke aka n'ihi Na ochi Abia ihe GA adi Nma and I know you know that if truly you are his relation. I openly support PMB today because of him..... Ya mere Biko Nwanne nke mu ekpela ekpere ka o da...... Biko I beg you to reconsider.
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 19, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Which Kano Central do kwankwaso controls?
Kano Municipal(PDP), Dala(PDP),Gwale(PDP),
Kumbotso(APC), Tarauni(APC), Nassarawa (APC), Dawakin Kudu/Warawa(APC), Ungogo(APC), Madobi/Kura/Garun Mallam(APC), Gezawa (APC), Fagge(APC),
These are list of the kano central local house of reps and their respective parties.
Again, kwankwaso is from Madobi Local govt where his area is been Ruled by APC so tell me how much percentage he got for you Theif, Atiku?

I love this

1 Like

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 19, 2019
gurujoe:
Southern Kaduna is for Atiku/Obi 99℅

Minority I presume

1 Like

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by KadunaMafia: 1:52am On Feb 19, 2019
kahal29:

Agaghi mu a hapu Nwanne gi nwoke aka n'ihi Na ochi Abia ihe GA adi Nma and I know you know that if truly you are his relation. I openly support PMB today because of him..... Ya mere Biko Nwanne nke mu ekpela ekpere ka o da...... Biko I beg you to reconsider.
I can't blow my trumpet here but I will post Saturday result here for you to see.

Atiku is our man here
Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 19, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Do you know that a bye election was conducted in 2016 at Minjibir in Kano where kwankwaso candidate loose?
But u dont reside in Kano abi?

Guy leave pachukwudi abi na pachikodi

2 Likes

Re: How How Much Does Your Area Loves Buhari Or Atiku And Where. by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 19, 2019
KadunaMafia:
I can't blow my trumpet here but I will post Saturday result here for you to see.

Atiku is our man here

You must blow it o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Poll Leader In Nigerian Elections Pledges Debt Revamp - Bloomberg / Bola Tinubu Meets APC Governors In Abuja / Ifejokwu's Arrest: Victims Of Idumuje-Ugboko Communal Clash Lament (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.