Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) (65717 Views)

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Below are pictures showing E-Money giving out four brand new Toyota cars as he marks his birthday today. The socialite and CEO of Fivestar Group gave the cars out to his staff for keeping his business going.

E-Money also revealed that his company will be needing g more hands on deck as he feels the need to take on the responsibility of growing the Nigerian economy.

E-Money wrote on Instagram:

It’s my birthday!!!!
What better way to celebrate than to bless some of the people who have been keeping my business going... Thanks to this amazing staff of the Fivestar group for all that they do,and my chef wasn’t left out also.
Remember to be diligent in all that you do because your hard work will surely pay off one day.
We will also be recruiting a lot of people this year into the Fivestar Group. The company is expanding and we need more hands on deck. We all have a collective responsibility of growing the Nigerian economy and we will continue to do what we can in our own little way... Stay tuned for details on how to apply...

https://lailasnews.com/e-money-toyota-cars-birthday/

Cc lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by OriginalManuel(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Riches in it's honour

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
na wa o

money answereth all things and the lack of it is the root of all evil

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by maurinique4sure(f): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
We rise by lifting others.

201 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Tonmiwatimmy: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
U mean those cars..... My brother who you use for ritual.... haa their destiny.....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
To my Christian Brothers in the house.

Matthew 6:1-3 (KJV)
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Just came out of nowhere to established the so call fivestar.
No known source of income prior then.
The source of wealth ehn......
Well, What do i know?
hisexcellency34:
Hope they won't participate when the day of reckoning comes
Hmmm, deep words!
cucumbae:
I tap in e money's blessing.
Palmwine tapper.
Hope you can stand whatever he goes through in his closet?!
Becareful what you wish for.
My cent!
thesicilian:

Don't tap into what you do not know the source.
Thanks for telling the palmwine tapper o!
omerukokwuru:
dear fellow Nairalanders kindly permit us to bestow upon E-MONEY the honorary title of EZE-EGO-EKUNIE (The resurrected king of money)
You may not be wrong with the bolded!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hope they won't participate when the day of reckoning comes

3 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Uglymind: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
What does this man do for a living??
Congrats to his staffs though

11 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by jesmond3945: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Season of show off lol
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
tight man

cool cool
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Qsscruz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Show off or not, whatever the motivation was, people have been blessed..In any case, he deserves commendation..It is good to be good..May we all get whatever we are praying for..Amen.

27 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
I tap in e money's blessing.
Did he give them to use for kabukabu?

2 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by kekakuz(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
BUHARIS ERA IS REALLY TURNING NIERIA AROUND FOR GOOD

2 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by TenTon(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thank You E-Money and a Happy Birthday to you

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
cucumbae:
I tap in e money's blessing

Wasere palm wine tapper cool

5 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
U mean those cars..... My brother who you use for ritual.... haa their destiny.....
Have sense Small

3 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by BadNubian: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is how Igbos roll, as reward hard work with CLASSY gifts... not some people that gratify their masses with garri and epa grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Cars on loan

2 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wetin be him business sef

2 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Martinola(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wow...some retards will still only see wat is wrong nd bad in dis gesture

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by CHZ777: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u7Nq7VkABM

Please they should drive the cars carefully, unlike this

2 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Ogaemmy: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
E just 37? Wo! Money is good.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
kekakuz:
BUHARIS ERA IS REALLY TURNING NIERIA AROUND FOR GOOD
I feel like giving you a dirty slap... Who be this one?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by mctfopt: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
I'm only here to read comments.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
This Chef's salary go dey compete with people way dey work for oil company

2 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by freemanbubble: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Okay
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you take care of the employee(s), the employee(s) will surely take care of the business.
So, that's a good gesture from him and happy birthday to him.
Congratulations to the staffs, that's the reward for hard work.

3 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Peaceontome247: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
I like this Yamiri grin grin grin

Next Level Abeg.........

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Uglymind:
What does this man do for a living??
Congrats to his staffs though

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Welcomes BabyBoy With Lithuanian Girlfriend (See Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.