Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) (65738 Views)

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Zanziman: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
cry cry cry
Nigga is just two years older than me. Damn!
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nice one

Unlike Dangote very stingy man lipsrsealed
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good for him
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by newoffer: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
If you take care of the employee(s), the employee(s) will surely take care of the business.
So, that's a good gesture from him and happy birthday to him.
Congratulations to the staffs, that's the reward for hard work.
. Tell it to clock in clock out working for Ijebu bily
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yes you are right! May your life experience similar turnaround
kekakuz:
BUHARIS ERA IS REALLY TURNING NIERIA AROUND FOR GOOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you want to be rich and famous contact me through Boko haram is better to die trying
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gooda him...buh he should be careful of that guy in the 3rd pic.
Don't ask me why, I don't know
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Speedyconnect15: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
See money.

If i buy ordinary itel phone i go hang my hand and i go dey look for my landlord make i slap am.

Poverty issa bastard

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Jlow2: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Easterners always setting d pace, i jealous dis pple.

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

All regime favour this E-Money. I hope he is not in any shady stuffs because too many enemies waiting to hearing (his arrest) bad news about him. Kudos for his generosity to his staffs and not only rewarding yeyebrities that do nothing for him except hyping him.

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
na wa o

money answereth all things and the lack of it is the root of all evil
Gbam!
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sense is far from this one.
Peaceontome247:
I like this Yamiri grin grin grin

Next Level Abeg.........
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by 4gunners(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
bjjose:
You are asking for his source of income. Have you sit down and ask yourself about the source of your proverty.
Wetin happen na. LMFAO. This one na quotable quote.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Taniaa(f): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
nice givers never lack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
bjjose:
You are asking for his source of income. Have you sit down and ask yourself about the source of your proverty.

Poverty Ways, dem go conclude say na money ritual or illegal.

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Iykekomo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Blood money
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Make then put am on uber, make i take am employ myself..........
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
ZoeyJ:
wow and me I'm still looking for 40k here

When you find, biko send me 10K......

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Cosplay verified it
Its salvaged copart
Abegi
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by kwajahafiz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
U mean those cars..... My brother who you use for ritual.... haa their destiny.....

Negative man.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
U mean those cars..... My brother who you use for ritual.... haa their destiny.....

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Iree1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
E-money come employ me oo.... I will like to work with u boss
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
hahn:

Poverty Christian mentality wink
lol. Sounds like poverty to me
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

To my Christian Brothers in the house.

Matthew 6:1-3 (KJV)
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
did you quote bibke verses when the news concerning pastor Enenche broke as he gave his unemployed members millions?

Oga this same man (E-Money) has done beautiful things for people that went under the radar.

It's believed this news is just to motivate employees.

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by idonhammer: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
fool...i feel like strangling u till u pass out ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO / Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.