Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) (65721 Views)

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by thesicilian: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
cucumbae:
I tap in e money's blessing.
Did he give them to use for kabukabu?
Don't tap into what you do not know the source.

3 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by nurez305(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
How can I apply for a job in E-money's company?
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
dear fellow Nairalanders kindly permit us to bestow upon E-MONEY the honorary title of EZE-EGO-EKUNIE (The resurrected king of money)

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by lastempero: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Cool one,your money too long E money.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
U mean those cars..... My brother who you use for ritual.... haa their destiny.....
poverty mentality

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by MuttleyLaff: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
To my Christian Brothers in the house.

Matthew 6:1-3 (KJV)
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
You this man and bad belle sha
You wouldnt be writing this and singing this tune, if he did it as first fruits or tithe giving

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by bjjose: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
You are asking for his source of income. Have you sit down and ask yourself about the source of your proverty.

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Destinychigozie: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
E money and money are lyk 5and6

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..

2 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by goaldynboy: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
This one resemble WIKE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
E money is the ezego of this decade.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
God bless him the more
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
thesicilian:

Don't tap into what you do not know the source.
Live me alone.

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by ikaboy: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
and some people are blaming buhari fr their indolence

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
shocked

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

NwaAmaikpe is dead cry

2 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by festusparkz419(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
U mean those cars..... My brother who you use for ritual.... haa their destiny.....

SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Just came out of nowhere to established the so call fivestar.
No known source of income prior then.
The source of wealth ehn......
Well, What do i know?

Hmmm, deep words!

Palmwine tapper.
Hope you can stand whatever he goes through in his closet?!
Becareful what you wish for.
My cent!
Thanks for telling the palmwine tapper o!
You may not be wrong with the bolded!

Why don't you ask him how he made it.? Don't stay here and assume nonsense
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
TechCapon:
poverty mentality

Poverty Christian mentality wink

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
good
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
they are all men, means this generosity was not influenced by kpekus, I will love to work in such company one day.

congrats man, hbd

3 Likes

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by CyberWolf: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Just came out of nowhere to established the so call fivestar.
No known source of income prior then.
The source of wealth ehn......
Well, What do i know?

Hmmm, deep words!

Palmwine tapper.
Hope you can stand whatever he goes through in his closet?!
Becareful what you wish for.
My cent!
Thanks for telling the palmwine tapper o!
You may not be wrong with the bolded!
And they don’t usually travel to US for anything, don’t know if I’m the only one that noticed that.

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lailas news can lie ehn. Why say that those cars are "brand new"? Tokunbo ni yen o.
Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by BCISLTD: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
If you take care of the employee(s), the employee(s) will surely take care of the business.
So, that's a good gesture from him and happy birthday to him.
Congratulations to the staffs, that's the reward for hard work.

this statement isnt true in anyway....

1 Like

Re: 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
2million dollar contract just like that to someone

his cargo carrying vehicles and ships aren't available for view

something isn't right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award / Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.