Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja (40845 Views)

March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by MrAJQ(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
For those who understand picture better than words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Pulsenaija: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
lol
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by kingkuntaval: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
..Last Supper..
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Rotimi47: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Built2last:
Ok
under One regime we had fuel scarcity, while it is a thing of the past under the other.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Stupid afonjasSomeone*�*
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by GCsomething: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
I had expected this meeting and more other "caucus" meeting afterwards.

Power to PDP back is a rub , big one.

Only God will save us

#SaiBaba
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Titus58: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunmsg:
I’m not impressed with APC’s response so far. The party must take drastic measures between today and Friday to avoid being rigged out on Saturday by PDP and the compromised INEC. PDP is not playing by the rules, APC should stop them using every means possible. I don’t understand why the party has not mounted a nationwide campaign for the removal of Okechukwu Ibeanu and REC’s of states where card readers, ballot papers and other sensitive materials have disappeared or got burnt. PDP had compromise the electoral process through crooked INEC officials, APC must respond in kind ASAP.

Do not be bother, the best strategy to win in the present situation apc as find herself in the eye of the world & observers ...it is best apc play underdog grin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by TIGRITIS: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunmsg:
I’m not impressed with APC’s response so far. The party must take drastic measures between today and Friday to avoid being rigged out on Saturday by PDP and the compromised INEC. PDP is not playing by the rules, APC should stop them using every means possible. I don’t understand why the party has not mounted a nationwide campaign for the removal of Okechukwu Ibeanu and REC’s of states where card readers, ballot papers and other sensitive materials have disappeared or got burnt. PDP had compromise the electoral process through crooked INEC officials, APC must respond in kind ASAP.
There is limit to everything. Apc is trying to be civil and play by the rules in this election but this is being taken too far in my own opinion.

Okechukwu Ibeanu the ibo man obviously has something up his sleeves but apc is foolishly keeping mute. Now compare this with amina zakari who was bullied out of her earlier held office by pdp.

How can an opposition be intimidating the ruling party with rigging while the ruling is trying to prevent same instead of the other way round? How? I say, How?

Except if buhari's handlers are complicit, the position of apc is just damn annoying.

From the look of things, pdp will rig this election and that is the end for apc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Echo50(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
last meeting they are observing.........we have our informant among u
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lifeless, Senile and damnesia
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by MartinCorridon: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
donphiilopus:

I learnt there was a pro-Biafran article written by the INEC committee chairman on logistics, Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu in 2015.

https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2015/12/05/resolving-the-igbo-non-question-pitfalls-of-jibos-single-strand-ethnic-narrative-by-okechukwu-ibeanu/

How a secessionist was saddled with the responsibility of INEC logistics for this year's general election remains a mystery to me.

If true, he should be jailed angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunmsg:
u no trust osho baba again. If na by gra gra pdp for win ekiti gubnetorial and kwara bye elections He'll suprise the world. This gonna be the most interesting election in the history of naija.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by NwaliE01: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
myboy2111:
[[s]quote author=baliyubla post=75858787]The soon to be opposition party members.[/s]
PMB till 2023

GOD forbid!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Fixedgame465: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by 77up(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
kally32:
Planning how to take Nigerians to main fire of killings, poverty, unemployment, disunity and nepotism. Next Level indeed!
Your wailing countinue till 2031 .

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by guru90: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
NwokoloOwa:
God is so so great. Can any see how revitalised our President is. So fresh and healthy even after traveling to the 36 states of the Federation. We praise you Lord. It can only be You.

THUNDER!!!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Igbos are most to be pity........ They use their anus to think..... What have thou benefitted from pdp ruling your SE in 20 years?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Chukwurah003: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
baliyubla:
The soon to be opposition party members.

Lol...in your wildest dreams.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Chukwurah003: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
kally32:
Planning how to take Nigerians to main fire of killings, poverty, unemployment, disunity and nepotism. Next Level indeed!

You clearly lack understanding.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by Gforce2019: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Evablizin:
Father,i reject these selfish people with my spirit,soul and body.

They will never excel,the more they plan,the more they become confused. AMEN.

Pray for your family and your future....
Stop praying a biased prayer, God will not hear this kind prayer....

Olosho!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by guru90: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Some of you that is shouting next level......
What have u benefit under this evil regime since 2015 till date?

PDP IS BAD PARTY BUT MASSES ALSO ENJOYED FROM PDP.... AT LEAST FUEL N89 AND 1 DOLLAR IS 160....

BUT

APC IS BADDEST PARTY EVER... MASSES AREN'T ENJOYING AT ALL.... ONLY CABALS OF APC ARE ENJOYING NEGLECTING MASSES ASIDE....

STILL STAND FOR #ATIKU #PDP SO THAT THEY WILL REVERSE EVERYTHING BACK!!!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by sirjoe1124(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
post=75864146:
ALL FOR SAI BABA.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT..
If BABA wins.... I'll buy all the dead meats you grill for a week.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by drlateef: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
We will never allow Nigeria to be sold by a Cameroonian traitor to America and Europe. NNPC is our national treasure. Say No to Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by kally32(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You clearly lack understanding.
Display your understanding with evidence so I can back my submission with facts and figure, Mr understanding.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
kally32:

we poncing on u fools.
We will NVR let Atifku and his
aborted squids return Naija to
darkness. oafs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja by rummmy: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunmsg:
Damage control part 2,we all know your plans and it will not work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.