Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,429 members, 7,839,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. (970 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman / Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by centD(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2010
TIPS ON HOW TO KNOW THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND LOVES YOU.
1. He will always want to be with you.
2. He will always call to hear your voice when you are not together.
3. He will http://lovementainance..com/2010/08/tips-on-how-to-know-that-your-boyfriend_8991.html
Re: Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by InkedNerd(f): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
Ok, that was nice but it's not full proof. Thanks for sharing though.
Re: Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by Dafemo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
thats not true
Re: Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by InkedNerd(f): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2010
So you mean to tell me everything listed there is full proof?
Re: Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by UyiIredia(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ centd >>> signs of delusion undecided undecided >>> what makes u think all boyfriends are like that
Re: Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by Moralistli(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hoopla!
Re: Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by Moralistli(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hoopla!
Re: Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by Godmother(f): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2010
News flash, a guy can do all those things and still not be inlove with you, dear.
Re: Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by Omolola1(f): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
even my broda or male cousin can do all those things~
Re: Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by 1104(f): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2010
I have said it,
This poster is definately high on
Re: Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. by double08(m): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Strategies To Dump A Woman? / Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? / Why Oh Why Do Women Online Give Away They Were A Victim Of A"hit And Split?"-lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.