Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance (856 Views)

Please I Need Assistance With Wordpress Blog Theme / Wordpress Developer I Need Assistance / 4 Reasons Why Blogging Is Good For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by Ogbeni240: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Am trying to make every field filled in a form and when user click submit every data field should go to my email.

If you can handle it please drop ur email so i can message you..
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by hollyfat(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ogbeni240:
Am trying to make every field filled in a form and when user click submit every data field should go to my email.

Sirhollyfat@gmail.com
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by Bizmagnet: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ogbeni240:

Chat me up though my signature.
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by ogunjobiolaide: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
LD.ogunjobi@gmail.com
My price is pocket friendly.
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by ogunjobiolaide: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
LD.ogunjobi@gmail.com
My price is pocket friendly.
WhatsApp:08063718360
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by bedfordng(m): 12:42am On Feb 19, 2019
you can simply use wordpress and create a form with one of the free plugins to get their data delivered to your mail.

if you still want, you can decide to also integrate SMS features too so you can receive the data via SMS. this way you get their data both to your email and SMS . this I can setup if you decide to go with wordpress.
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by ogunjobiolaide: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2019
bedfordng:
you can simply use wordpress and create a form with one of the free plugins to get their data delivered to your mail.

if you still want, you can decide to also integrate SMS features too so you can receive the data via SMS. this way you get their data both to your email and SMS . this I can setup if you decide to go with wordpress.
Must u depend on plugin for everything, bro do research u can do better.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by LaiveNg: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2019
ogunjobiolaide:
They forget that even WordPress or its plugins were coded by humans!
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by excanny: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
excanny (at) yahoo dot com
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by mcqwerty(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Am sure the guy has an HTML website. So to implement a form-to-email feature (which is a <10 line PHP script) is to migrate to WordPress? undecided
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by Ayemileto(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Ogbeni240:

I did this same thing for someone recently.

If you haven't gotten someone to do the job for you, kindly send me a WhatsApp message through the number in my signature.
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by bedfordng(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2019
ogunjobiolaide:
you are funny. I have already done my research to know how to get it done with a plugin. you need to know it's not everyone that knows how to code. I am not a programmer. so the research aspect does not necessarily have to involve coding from scratch bro because I don't code.

there is no point reinventing the wheel in my care because it has been made available. you just have to use it to get same thing done. I have done my research which is with using and applying the plugin with wordpress. so why should I bother myself trying to code it from scratch when I can't even produce a single line of code.

plugins is made to be used with wordpress. that is why they said with today's technology , even a fool can design a website without programming. what that means in essence is that even a 5 years old kid can design a site without programming.
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by bedfordng(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2019
LaiveNg:

They forget that even WordPress or its plugins were coded by humans!
you've just said it. it is programmed by humans which means it is to be used by same humans to get things done, especially those who don't want to bother them self coding from scratch. there is no time to reinventing the wheels. what has already been made and working . just apply it and that is it.

if everyone is a programmer, there will not be jobs for programmers. the same op would not open a thread asking for such feature when he can code it.
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by LaiveNg: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2019
bedfordng:
you've just said it. it is programmed by humans which means it is to be used by same humans to get things done, especially those who don't want to bother them self coding from scratch. there is no time to reinventing the wheels. what has already been made and working . just apply it and that is it.

if everyone is a programmer, there will not be jobs for programmers. the same op would not open a thread asking for such feature when he can code it.
And your types will always be the ones to flood Nairaland with all sort of threads claiming to be web developers while the real developers stay mute! Anyway, technology has just made it so. Enjoy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by bedfordng(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2019
LaiveNg:

And your types will always be the ones to flood Nairaland with all sort of threads claiming to be web developers while the real developers stay mute! Anyway, technology has just made it so. Enjoy. smiley
i don't speak for others bro. so don't generalize this. why don't you check my threads and see if I have claimed to be a web developer that can program. I often let people know my weakness when it comes to web design. I don't know how to program. but does that stop me from using what others have made. no it doesn't because you have to make use of what is available to get things done. you don't manufacture cars but you make use of it isn't it.
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by etoluw: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
just use the PHP mail() function if you are a programmer you shouldn't have any problem
Re: Who Is Good In PHP Here Need Assistance by hollyfat(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ogbeni240:

Now that I have done the work, you are not replying to my email

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 50mb Daily On MTN / Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All / Payday Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.