Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says (44054 Views)

‘you Don’t Deserve Sex From Us If You Don’t Have N500k In Your Account’ / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by cococandy(f): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
You’re a mor0n
justbusy:
That's why I say: God created you women from the remains of dead animals!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by MrMacinterchi1: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..

my bro, ain't you tired?
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by masqot(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
This Lil..
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by jnoz23(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
500 naira will do the trick, why shouting?
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by ollymaye: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Omo kekere shie, continue until u turn 38. By then mallam will f*ck you for free

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by Earlystar698(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
500k kill her there .....with 200 naira you go Bleep tire for Lagos
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Reality is a bitch,period.
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by jimcaddy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Okay we should go and work, while you should go and play so that we can bring the money and worship the sacred pink hole called vagina? You lack common sense. You lazy thing. You are still a teenager who wont pass 23 years. I've said it that Nigerian girls from 19 to 23 don't always have sense. I've been proven right..
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by cevek11: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Na just to have na... Not to give cool
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by consultancy: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
another olosho seeking relevance. mtcheew. imagine ordinary 500k is her yardstick for measuring success. low IQ'd imp
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by MYHUBBY: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
sex that have tire me? I get tired of it with series of pvssies somewhat that I ve to lie I'm not at home

you go even bring beverages and food stuff. so I need to now get 500k because I want to drill hole that it take 3hrs to wash to be clean

no free fvck, I hope guy adopt that too. nonsense
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a mor0n
You need this:

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by micky2004: 12:43am On Feb 19, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
angry see this useless sinking smelly olosho making noise upandan grin sex staved men will not like this thread oooo shocked imagine 500k for sexxxx

I have a verified $18 Adsense for sale plus website
Why do you want to Sell it if it was making so much Money for you Then?
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:10am On Feb 19, 2019
micky2004:
Why do you want to Sell it if it was making so much Money for you Then?

I buy and resell Adsense here on nairaland cool it is a lucrative business shocked
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by giftedben: 4:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Do you know 99 percent of Nigerian girls beg for 100naira recharge card.
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by bejeria101(m): 5:24am On Feb 19, 2019
So says a knackist olosho!
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by babaloke: 6:41am On Feb 19, 2019
How much did your father give your mother before you were born;
I doubt if u have even saved 50k since you started working if at all u are working.
Yeye girl, olosho
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by felixation123(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2019
Naija Naija lol that’s why anyday anytime I Have no respect for most babes (hustlers) from Nigeria lol especially the moment they notice you aren’t based in Lagos hahahah you are automatically the best guy �����
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by Mruwa1(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2019
U nor well na because vibrator don dey nia make u dey talk any how..... U go allow me talk just now nor be Tunde dat broke ass nigga open ur street now u come dey form here
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by Codes151(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Don’t be deceived. Some of these kids don’t know how to baff... they can’t even brush.

So don’t waste your time with it
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by kense88: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2019
How much does her father have in his account ?
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by dreamwords: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2019
What she said is true
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2019
grin what of family with 5 children and dont even have 50k and dem still dey fvck

Money don spoil dis world sha, If u no get am u no get joy

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by jayboy007(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
want to know if her papa get 500k for him account. angry undecided
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by benchux(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2019
So once a man has up to 500k, next thing is to waste it all on sex? Dimwit.
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
infogenius:
OK.

I know only a small girl will spill this trash.
Does sex give men money or does it make men?

Sex is just an exercise and that is y it is damn cheap. If it made men it would have Been scarce like Gold!

Young girl go and read ur books and stop thinking about monetary gains from sex.

500k ko N50 indomie ni.
Foolish thoughts from an idle mind

Best comment of the day

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by infogenius(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

Best comment of the day

Thank you.
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
infogenius:

Thank you.
You are welcomed
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
made4naijamusic:
A Twitter user identified as @rozzeloya, who obviously want to go viral, has taken to the platform to advise men who has less than 500k in their bank account to abstain from sex.

According to the young lady, they should focus more on working hard rather than sleeping with a lady.

See her tweet below:

“Guys If you don’t have up to 500k in your bank account you don’t deserve s*x from us, go and work”

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/guys-if-you-dont-have-up-to-500k-you-dont-deserve-sex-nigerian-lady-says/

I've got more hair on my diick than this Biitch has on her head.
Re: Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
See wetin Poverty dey cause her father na cleaner ooo for 25k monthly... Lolzz pikin when account balance dey read -500 because money never enter since last year and bank dey deduct their card maintanance.. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.