Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,237 members, 7,853,218 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Help Please Someone Is Trying To Scam Me. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help Please Someone Is Trying To Scam Me. (513 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please Someone Is Trying To Scam Me. by silverbirdng(f): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
A girl came to me to borrow 38k, I asked her what she is using the money for, she said someone sent her parcel from New York to Nigeria that the item is in Lagos. murtala Muhammad airport Lagos and they contacted her this morning for her to make payment in order to enable them clear the goods from the custom because the person who sent it only paid for delivery not imported duties charges. I asked her the delivery service they sent it through she said it is through Korean service but I search to get any reasonable information about Korean service but I found none, I asked her again where is the tracking number she said the person didn't give her. I start having double mind that it might be a scam either to her or me and to lend someone money that will resort into scam will be very difficult to recover back.
Please if u have any useful information about Korean service delivery or encounter with them please help I need it. How they deliver parcel to their recipients, can't they pay the import duties and claim it on delivery just like DHL. Please I need more clarifications
Here are some of the items sent to her.

Re: Help Please Someone Is Trying To Scam Me. by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pure scam 100%
Re: Help Please Someone Is Trying To Scam Me. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
She meant courier service...I don't know about the authenticity of her claims o..I just corrected the "Korean" service

1 Like

Re: Help Please Someone Is Trying To Scam Me. by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
No need, you've been scammed, bros angry

1 Like

Re: Help Please Someone Is Trying To Scam Me. by silverbirdng(f): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
What are their procedures tell me that is why I made the post
kong4:
She meant courier service...I don't know about the authenticity of her claims o..I just corrected the "Korean" service
Re: Help Please Someone Is Trying To Scam Me. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
silverbirdng:
What are their procedures tell me that is why I made the post

Google courier services in Nigeria, so you can understand the meaning..ask her for the specific name of the courier company... Maybe DHL o, FedEx , UPS etc
Re: Help Please Someone Is Trying To Scam Me. by hinere(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
silverbirdng:
A girl came to me to borrow 38k, I asked her what she is using the money for, she said someone sent her parcel from New York to Nigeria that the item is in Lagos. murtala Muhammad airport Lagos and they contacted her this morning for her to make payment in order to enable them clear the goods from the custom because the person who sent it only paid for delivery not imported duties charges. I asked her the delivery service they sent it through she said it is through Korean service but I search to get any reasonable information about Korean service but I found none, I asked her again where is the tracking number she said the person didn't give her. I start having double mind that it might be a scam either to her or me and to lend someone money that will resort into scam will be very difficult to recover back.
Please if u have any useful information about Korean service delivery or encounter with them please help I need it. How they deliver parcel to their recipients, can't they pay the import duties and claim it on delivery just like DHL. Please I need more clarifications
Here are some of the items sent to her.

Its pure SCAM....ruuuuuuuunnnnnn. Thank you
Pls are you working with silverbird? If so please, I'm in search of a job.

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Hits Paris, France After Winning Eric Many In The Court / Toyin Lawani Is The Queen Of Her Own Castle- Celebrates Her 37th / Sexual Abuse: Michael Jackson's Songs Removed From Radio Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.